It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Behar from the View admits media makes mistakes because they are to trying to remove Trump

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I know the View is laughable.

BUut sometimes they actually do provide some good insight.

Today was one of those days.

Isnt it odd that all of these msm "mistakes" about russia gate, trump, the convington kids, only seem to go one way? They all were designed to hurt trump or his supporters, and it turns out they were wrong?

Why is that the case? rarely do you see the NYT of CNN report on an anti Hillary story, or obama, etc., and then it turns out to be a lie.

Well the obvious answer is the bulk of the media are not real journalists, they are pundits cheer leading for the establishment democrats.

But the media tells us no. Thats a conspiracy, These are all just honest mistakes.

Luckily, sometimes people slip up and revela the truth.

Joy Behar was nice enough to give us her opinions on why the media felt the nmeed to rush to judgement iabout these maga hat wearing kids.

Her answer; they are all trying to remove trump from office.

thats right! She admits the reasons she is so willing to smear kids and jump to conclusions without seeing all of the evidence is because she hopes that will somehow hurt trump.

An astounding admission, that is cheered on by the crowd.

You know she is not the only person thinking that in the entertainment and media industry (one in the same at this point).

The hatred for trump is so much they are willing to attack kids and malign them in order to do so.

No mea culpa from behar, just honesty that she will do what it takes to bring trump down.

Truly a revolting person, but hey at least today she was honest.

Original video.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Oh and as an added bonus, here is another absurd View lady blaming the kids still (and their chaperones) while glossing over the racist black activists and pretending the drummer is just a "good Samaritan"

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   
The most crazy thing about it is that she was not joking, nor did she see anything wrong with it. She was using it as a valid excuse. These idiots are truly moronic.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Joy Behar the raspy whiskey voice that keeps on hacking and choking 🤣

Wouldn't trust any of her BS.

Obvious this was some kind of scripted red herring.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Yeah, she is telling it as it is. This kid getting trashed just because of his hat is not even close to the first mess up the press has made. When CNN says that they have information from a credible source and the source is WaPo, you know that their article is probably not true or pertinent or the info is twisted or out of context.

I am disappointed with the news agencies, I used to hate watching Fox news because they were stirring up things, but they were not even close to being as bad as the other news agencies have been as of late. Since when has it become acceptable for news agencies to get leaked government information that is not fully correct. I would think that the news agencies would make sure every T is crossed and I' are dotted and that the information is not taken out of context before printing it. Something needs to be done to straighten out our news so people can trust it is correct.

Those were students, kids get fired up. They were no threat to anyone, the Native American was messed up in his beliefs.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Thinking about Trump being impeached is all that gives the old gal the 'O' face anymore.

Let her have her fake news orgasm, its all she and her ilk have.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 07:01 PM
link   
This is like the left finally admitting the sky is blue. Sometimes the truth is the only source of damage control.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Flipping through the channels it is the same opinions being presented on every station

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Whenever The View comes on, I literally have to do the #Birdbox challenge to search for my remote so I don't accidentally let my eyes graze the screen.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 07:48 PM
link   
The honesty is refreshing, even though it makes me want to vomit.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Watching the View is like having dental work without anesthesia.
You just want to #ing scream.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
The honesty is refreshing, even though it makes me want to vomit.

Lol yeah. What a weird feeling. I guess it's like how after you barf, it makes you feel better for a second. We need a meme. :p

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
Watching the View is like having dental work without anesthesia.
You just want to #ing scream.

I actually did scream at them a few times.. then I just quit watching.😆

I need to get my tv disconnected because I honestly can’t find much worth watching these days.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
The most crazy thing about it is that she was not joking, nor did she see anything wrong with it. She was using it as a valid excuse. These idiots are truly moronic.

The worst part about that is, ALL of the left’s supporters think it’s ok too. They see nothing wrong with it.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler
Honestly, this site and a few others I think helped me to wake up to how insane the current state of mainstream liberalism is (with individual exceptions obviously). Without these sites I'm surrounded only by echo chambers and liberal friends.

Thanks, guys.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Only really TDS and the constant hate fest by the media explains it though. He's been turned into some kind of Lovecraftian monstrosity. Punch Cthulhus!

Most of my liberal friends normally would not be okay with purposeful slander.

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

originally posted by: UKTruth

The worst part about that is, ALL of the left’s supporters think it’s ok too. They see nothing wrong with it.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14
Honestly, this site and a few others I think helped me to wake up to how insane the current state of mainstream liberalism is (with individual exceptions obviously). Without these sites I'm surrounded only by echo chambers and liberal friends.

Thanks, guys.

Check out brett and eric weinstien and jimmy dore.

Jonathan haidy, christina hoff sommers.

I would say that they are all liberal who are fed up with the dominant narrative.

I am more conservative, but I know we need good liberals to have healthy debate with.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   

So, still can't use this?

Someday. Someday.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

So, still can't use this?

Someday. Someday.

That’s Joy being joyous when she finds out Trump is starting a major war... not that he would.. but all the View women would be tickled pink for that to be a reality.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

If the View were cancelled tomorrow. Absolutely nothing in my life would change.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join