It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Four Massive Media Hoaxes in First Three Weeks of 2019

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 04:59 PM
link   
As deranged and desperate Democrats ascend into 2019, they so far have at least 4 major false stories under their belt already with full support of the NWO/Democrat media !!

The "Any Means Necessary" token is flying high.

They are targeting anything they hate.

Lots of anti-Christian and anti-Semitic stuff.

Anything to stop Trump and the average Citizen from success 🤣

Democrats are against low unemployment, against lower taxes for the Middle Class, against foreign relations that keep the U.S. from getting scammed by foreign governments, and of course, they are now all in favor of an open border policy that will lower wages for Americans and legal immigrants.

Democrats also seem to favor policies that increase crime and destruction.

We are only three weeks into 2019, a mere 22 days, and already the establishment media have hit us with four massive hoaxes, four flaming piles of fake news.
Led primarily by CNN, the Washington Post, BuzzFeed, NBC News, and the New York Times — the same media that have spent two years crybabying about being labeled fake news — have already run these cons on the American people with a full week still left in the first month of this new year.

Worst still, the media continue to stand by these debunked hoaxes, including one that resulted in death threats against children.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   
You remember Carrot top.....? I predict AOC will go the same way to obscurity.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Breitbart article sourced with... more Breitbart articles and opinion pieces, from more Breitbart articles.

And you're calling fake news on other sources like Buzzfeed? Which is basically just the lefts version of Breitbart, sure, but it just sounds like both parties are having a screaming match at one another and being childish.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
As deranged and desperate Democrats ascend into 2019, they so far have at least 4 major false stories under their belt already with full support of the NWO/Democrat media !!

Democrats are against low unemployment, against lower taxes for the Middle Class, against foreign relations that keep the U.S. from getting scammed by foreign governments, and of course, they are now all in favor of an open border policy that will lower wages for Americans and legal immigrants.

You know, none of the preceding paragraph is even remotely true.

We are only three weeks into 2019, a mere 22 days, and already the establishment media have hit us with four massive hoaxes, four flaming piles of fake news.
Led primarily by CNN, the Washington Post, BuzzFeed, NBC News, and the New York Times — the same media that have spent two years crybabying about being labeled fake news — have already run these cons on the American people with a full week still left in the first month of this new year.

Worst still, the media continue to stand by these debunked hoaxes, including one that resulted in death threats against children.

Perhaps Democrats case tidal waves and earthquakes, too?

You gotta stop drinking the free bottled water they flew in from Flint.

edit on 22/1/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

Breitbart article sourced with... more Breitbart articles and opinion pieces, from more Breitbart articles.

And you're calling fake news on other sources like Buzzfeed? Which is basically just the lefts version of Breitbart, sure, but it just sounds like both parties are having a screaming match at one another and being childish.

Here you go then.... the 68 biggest media "mistakes" since Trump took office.

68 Media Mistakes in the Trump Era

Now, I'm aware that you will have a problem with any source but Salon or CNN... however, you could instead debunk the actual content.

Buzzfeed, by the way, actually sucks at reporting anything credible.

As evidenced by their repeated failures... the last one being less than a week ago.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

You mean, to you.

Democrats do seem to favor policies that promote crime and destruction.

Get off of your island and come visit some of our Progressive utopian cities in the US.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

I don't get my news or sources from a few or one, I maintain a close look at social media, opinions, and several news sources and come to a conclusion.

I even admitted that Buzzfeed is a leftists biased source, like Breitbart is clearly a right wing one, both are on the extreme end of the spectrum and shouldn't be used as a solid source. It still doesn't change the fact that when you chase the sources they use, it's just based off what Buzzfeed said, and opinions pieces on Breitbart. But hey, if you want to ignore that, go ahead.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

I mean, f*** Brietbart, but nothing in the article posted by our very own propagandist is a lie. So there's that.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
You remember Carrot top.....? I predict AOC will go the same way to obscurity.

would that that were true
but she's young and democrat
she'll probably get re-elected for decades. once in, almost impossible to remove.

she's cute and funny now but she could be the future Pelosi or DiFi.

guys, please don't blame Breitbart for reporting unpleasantries. blame the people doing the stuff. dismissing an account due to source is intellectually lazy.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   
The BLUE WAVE must have been a Hoax pulled on Dims.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

That's what I'm saying.

You can ad hominem OP or the attached article all you want, but it doesn't change the veracity of the fact that the media is propagating fake outrage and peddling false (and easily verifiable) facts.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: chr0naut

You mean, to you.

Democrats do seem to favor policies that promote crime and destruction.

Get off of your island and come visit some of our Progressive utopian cities in the US.

No way.

It's too nice here.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Fake news by Republicans to screw Democrats? Flawed sources you're counting on to be accurate?

Pretty confident of your source X...me? I'm suspicious of all of them, both sides.

And Trump says: Fake News-media-etc. Believe him...oh...wait! Fake media he says? Well, there ya go!
edit on 22-1-2019 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Frankly I think she will rile and tangle with some of the super rich & fall victim to something sinister. She might do better wrestling WWE or something.

and a reply to: ElGoobero

edit on 22-1-2019 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Then again, she may run off with Barry to Hawaii and assume an incognito name like The Fockers.

(post by mariamusman removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   

a reply to: mysterioustranger

I have the only only sycamore tree in my neighborhood. Dirty tree, sheds leaves and bark strips even in winter.,leaves the size of bread slices/bigger.

Neighbors hate it...city says too healthy to remove as it's on their city easement.

Parallels? Doesn't go away, never know when branches will crash on my cars, leaves n bark...never stop.

In comparison? Fake news, real news, this becomes that...that's expected and unexpected.

!!!

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Oh man, just imagine we had you guys around when 9/11 happened and they pulled off their Patriot Act!

I don't think this makes her angry, no. But when you wanna have a blast with Gangsta-AOC, you should listen to this intro:

theintercept.com...

top topics

join