It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The native drummer Philips is not noble as is being pushed

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: neverquit

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: neverquit

You're gonna last a long time around here.

Now, you've been demonstrated to be wrong in your assumptions. And you haven't yet produced the video evidence asked for ...

They were there attending the March for Life which had a permit and they were waiting for their bus.

No i will not last long on this biased hostile site where people like you keep makin the koolade and passin it out.

The boys were not in a protest that day and time and they inserted themselves illegally into ongoing protest after asking their chaperones if they could do chants.

Hold them and yourself accountable for ignorance.

There's lies and then there's damned lies. This is on another level.

You do not have to like the truth but your conscious begs you to accept it.

The boys right to life protest was over for hours and they injected themselves illegally into the only permitted protest ongoing at that time. They should have done the legal thing and show the same amount of respect they were shown for their protest.

My conscience doesn't need your affirmation nor to accept your reality. Its free and clear.

And had they shown the same respect they were given, there would be video evidence of them hurling racial and homophobic slurs, and looking exactly as they were portrayed prior to the second full video coming out.

Now, did this protest have a permit? Can you provide any proof to these claim you keep making? Because you feeling like you're on the right side of history and morality is not proof, its just evidence that you're full of it.

It has been posted already. The native march was ongoing and the boys had been at a march for life protest that was over. Read the boys statements and watch them on tv tonite tell how they were waiting for hours on their bus and they got disgusted with the ongoing permitted protest and asked if they could get loud to try to drown out the vile protesters. That is the point they went from waiting on the bus to illegally protesting.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Do you (or anyone else for that matter) know if it's possible to do an FOIA request to the marines to verify if he actually served?

You have to do a request for records from the DOD.

If you'd like you can refer this a-hole to This ain't hell and they'll run with it.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

You're gonna last a long time around here.

Now, you've been demonstrated to be wrong in your assumptions. And you haven't yet produced the video evidence asked for ...

They were there attending the March for Life which had a permit and they were waiting for their bus.

No i will not last long on this biased hostile site where people like you keep makin the koolade and passin it out.

The boys were not in a protest that day and time and they inserted themselves illegally into ongoing protest after asking their chaperones if they could do chants.

Hold them and yourself accountable for ignorance.

There's lies and then there's damned lies. This is on another level.

You do not have to like the truth but your conscious begs you to accept it.

The boys right to life protest was over for hours and they injected themselves illegally into the only permitted protest ongoing at that time. They should have done the legal thing and show the same amount of respect they were shown for their protest.

My conscience doesn't need your affirmation nor to accept your reality. Its free and clear.

And had they shown the same respect they were given, there would be video evidence of them hurling racial and homophobic slurs, and looking exactly as they were portrayed prior to the second full video coming out.

Now, did this protest have a permit? Can you provide any proof to these claim you keep making? Because you feeling like you're on the right side of history and morality is not proof, its just evidence that you're full of it.

It has been posted already. The native march was ongoing and the boys had been at a march for life protest that was over. Read the boys statements and watch them on tv tonite tell how they were waiting for hours on their bus and they got disgusted with the ongoing permitted protest and asked if they could get loud to try to drown out the vile protesters. That is the point they went from waiting on the bus to illegally protesting.

Not good enough.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   

By the way, a counter protest is perfectly legal. And as far as I know, does not require a permit.

Could you show some evidence that these kids did what you say and refute their own claim?
edit on 22-1-2019 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   

No, they didn't. The protest/march came to them. They did nothing illegal.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

originally posted by: Grambler

Your whole thread is beside the point that the boys were trespassing and should have been arrested for illegal protesting.
You should get the facts straight before spouting opinions. There were only two legal permits for protest/march that day and the catholic kids were not invited. So indeed the kid getting in the dudes face was wrong and so are you.

Can you show me the law thaat says you may not wait for a bus on public property?

Oh and the kids didnt get in the drummers face, that was the other way around.

Oh and as with all of the people attacking the kid on this thread, no comment on the racist homophobic slurs hurled at the kids, or the native man defending that?

Of course not!

What makes you think you could understand such law when you clearly do not even recognize reality? No one is allowed to be doin school chants and such while waiting for the bus for hrs in the middle of a permitted protest.

I hear that optometrist are now offering free eye exams for nfl referees and you likely would also qualify.

Put up or shut up..

Show us!

Louisiana eye doctor offers free eye exam to NFL refs after Saints loss ... abc13.com... 1 day ago - A Louisiana eye doctor is offering free eye exams to NFL referees after the heartbreaking loss that ended the Saints' journey to the 2019 Super ...

Cute, I'm talking about this law you claim they broke.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

No, they didn't. The protest/march came to them. They did nothing illegal.

He knows. But his conscience won't let him back down. It would probably result in an existential crisis too.

ETA: I guess he quit?

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Well we all knew that already. You do not think the truth is good enough. You should get on the right side of this. The links are in the thread that clearly show the boys protest was over that morning. It was a right to life march. Even the clown staring down the indian just came on the news saying he wishes he would not have done that and would have just walked away.

It is illegal to counter protest on the national mall without a permit and the boys had no permit for that evening's marches.

THREAD...You all really do not need a link to show you that it is illegal to counter a protest unless you have a permit on the national mall. The boys were in an area designated for protest and not a bus stop. If you all go lay down in the middle of the road and claim your waiting for takeout then you asking for it and breaking the law.

later haters and next time let all the facts in!
edit on 22-1-2019 by neverquit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   
We can I send money for teeth therapy?

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: BigDave-AR

Correct, the US Marine Corps was out of Vietnam by the end of 1971. So for a person to state otherwise without stating what unit they were in would be pushing a lie.

As to the "witch hunt" statement? I'm not sure if this was pointed at me or at the anger that's been focused on the kids. If it's at me, then sure you could say that. As a former active duty Marine I personally take these claims to heart. It's bad enough if he was in the Marines and is claiming that did something that he didn't, but it's a whole other thing if he was never in and claiming that he was just to get the benefit of his story. Marines that lie disgusts me, but civilians that claim to have served just pisses me off to a whole other level.

If on the other hand you are talking about the witch hunt against the kids, yeah that's messed up and should be highlighted too.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Well we all knew that already. You do not think the truth is good enough. You should get on the right side of this. The links are in the thread that clearly show the boys protest was over that morning. It was a right to life march. Even the clown staring down the indian just came on the news saying he wishes he would not have done that and would have just walked away.

It is illegal to counter protest on the national mall without a permit and the boys had no permit for that evening's marches.

THREAD...You all really do not need a link to show you that it is illegal to counter a protest unless you have a permit on the national mall. The boys were in an area designated for protest and not a bus stop. If you all go lay down in the middle of the road and claim your waiting for takeout then you asking for it and breaking the law.

Bye.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Put a fork in it. It's done.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   

There it is. "The right side".

Heres a fact.

Protests of 25 people or more on the National Mall or other National Park Service operated spaces in DC require a permit (click here to see a listing of those spaces) require a permit, as does any event that requires streets to be closed. The Metropolitan Police, because they lost an important court case, are required to allow permit-less marches in the street as long as they stay within a single lane. Demonstrations on public sidewalks are legally permissable without a permit so long as they don't block the walkway and fewer than 100 people are expected.

washingtonpeacecenter.org...
edit on 22-1-2019 by Wardaddy454 because: Emphasis

ETA: Too bad he left, I was still waiting on all these sources for his claims.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: BigDave-AR

Correct, the US Marine Corps was out of Vietnam by the end of 1971. So for a person to state otherwise without stating what unit they were in would be pushing a lie.

As to the "witch hunt" statement? I'm not sure if this was pointed at me or at the anger that's been focused on the kids. If it's at me, then sure you could say that. As a former active duty Marine I personally take these claims to heart. It's bad enough if he was in the Marines and is claiming that did something that he didn't, but it's a whole other thing if he was never in and claiming that he was just to get the benefit of his story. Marines that lie disgusts me, but civilians that claim to have served just pisses me off to a whole other level.

If on the other hand you are talking about the witch hunt against the kids, yeah that's messed up and should be highlighted too.

Wasn’t directed towards you sir, thank you for your service. I was referring to the witch hunt against the kids. I take stolen valor very seriously as well.
edit on 1/22/2019 by BigDave-AR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   

So let me get this straight.....all that occurred was ok because the students finished their protest earlier?

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Heres a fact.

Protests of 25 people or more on the National Mall or other National Park Service operated spaces in DC require a permit (click here to see a listing of those spaces) require a permit, as does any event that requires streets to be closed. The Metropolitan Police, because they lost an important court case, are required to allow permit-less marches in the street as long as they stay within a single lane. Demonstrations on public sidewalks are legally permissable without a permit so long as they don't block the walkway and fewer than 100 people are expected.

Lol, I can't wait to see his next excuse.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Stolen valor confirmed:

His DD-214 is under Nathanial Richard Stanhard. Marine Reserves came out after 4 years with the rank of private....oooff

ETA-He’s using the Vietnam “times” BS, but his claims of being a ranger are 100% false he was a electrician.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

He was in the Marines from 1972 - 1976 according to the washington post story. They issued a correction about Vietnam, that he did not serve in Vietnam.

There is a video of NP where he is lying about being there and getting spit on when he came home, and the horrors he witnessed. All lies.

I expect that if he wasn't in the Marines at all, it will come out.

edit on 22-1-2019 by EchoesInTime because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-1-2019 by EchoesInTime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

Heres a fact.

Lol, I can't wait to see his next excuse.

He wont have one. He telegraphed his intentions when he said "No i will not last long on this biased hostile site where people like you keep makin the koolade and passin it out. " and kept responding.

Now he'll go back to his echo chamber and pretend like he showed the evil racist nazi scum how wrong they were. Hue Hue Hue

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Wow. I knew it was a problem...had no idea it was this bad. Can't even imagine doing that...my entire family would disown me...if I was lucky.

If he is indeed playing this game, he truly is a piece of work.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join