It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The native drummer Philips is not noble as is being pushed

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: neverquit

Your posts = fail

The first Indigenous Peoples' March was a political demonstration on the National Mall in Washington, D.C., on January 18, 2019. The event included speeches, prayers, songs, and dance, and was intended to draw attention to global injustices against indigenous peoples.
The March For Life also had a permit for a First Amendment demonstrations on the National Mall on that day. According to The Cut, CovCath sends an annual delegation of its students to attend the anti-abortion March For Life in Washington.

Wikipedia

This March Will Unite Indigenous Communities From Around the World in DC

The first March for Life, which was founded by Nellie Gray, was held on January 22, 1974, on the West Steps of the Capitol, with an estimated 20,000[5] supporters in attendance.

Wikipedia

a reply to: Guyfriday

His full name is Nathaniel Alan Phillips and I've found his current and several past addresses for him, for privacy I will not link the site on which this information is freely available.

So you want to now move goal post and say they were not there just waitin for the bus?

They had no permit for the day and place they were at to protest and they were in the wrong by getting involved with the other permitted marches by doing chants and illegally protesting.

Fact is they were likely morally right but were illegal in their actions and the stair down and chants should never have happened. Hold them accountable for the illegal actions and anyone else that breaks they law.

nice try though
edit on 22-1-2019 by neverquit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: hombero
a reply to: Grambler

Agreed, but if nobody is telling about it, it probably wouldn't get nearly as much traction. It seems they rely on the people really spreading the panic in a way

Hard to do when the MSM is front and center of it all, pushing the narratives. Case in point, the OP.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: hombero
a reply to: Grambler

The thing is, what does this matter to you? Does it affect your life? Job?

Is this really important? Why have you chosen to spend time on it?

These days I'm taking the stance if all the answers to the above are moot, it's psyop designed to change the way I think or feel. So I stop thinking about it and go back to things that are important in it. Sometimes ignorance really is bliss!

ETA: a psyop from the media,not your postings.

I wonder what's not being reported because this # is everywhere personally.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

You're gonna last a long time around here.

Now, you've been demonstrated to be wrong in your assumptions. And you haven't yet produced the video evidence asked for ...

They were there attending the March for Life which had a permit and they were waiting for their bus.

No i will not last long on this biased hostile site where people like you keep makin the koolade and passin it out.

The boys were not in a protest that day and time and they inserted themselves illegally into ongoing protest after asking their chaperones if they could do chants.

Hold them and yourself accountable for ignorance.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: neverquit

Now, you've been demonstrated to be wrong in your assumptions. And you haven't yet produced the video evidence asked for ...

They were there attending the March for Life which had a permit and they were waiting for their bus.

No i will not last long on this biased hostile site where people like you keep makin the koolade and passin it out.

The boys were not in a protest that day and time and they inserted themselves illegally into ongoing protest after asking their chaperones if they could do chants.

This may be the absolute most ridiculous argument I have seen.

So to you if a group of people are waiting for a bus on public property, and racists come up to them hurling racial and homophobic slurs, and the kids do a school chant, they have broken the law and must be punished.

Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Man I have seen some great deflections and excuses for these adult racist attacking kids, but this takes the cake.

edit on 22-1-2019 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Thanks for the kool-aid flavored lies. The irony.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   

If they were there illegally, how come they weren't arrested ?

😖

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 05:26 PM
link   
It is not rocket science. Just ask yourself what would have happened to the vile protesters and the indians if they had interrupted the march for life. They would have been arrested for disrupting planned permitted protest.

The boys should have shut up and got out of the way.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 05:26 PM
link   

There's lies and then there's damned lies. This is on another level.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 05:28 PM
link   

It is not rocket science. Just ask yourself what would have happened to the vile protesters and the indians if they had interrupted the march for life. They would have been arrested for disrupting planned permitted protest.

The boys should have shut up and got out of the way.

Did they have a permit for this protest?

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

You do not have to like the truth but your conscious begs you to accept it.

The boys right to life protest was over for hours and they injected themselves illegally into the only permitted protest ongoing at that time. They should have done the legal thing and show the same amount of respect they were shown for their protest.

link   

I think that whole other level is something like 12?

link   

Yeah... OK.

Now then...

Kids waiting on their bus ride home, chanting some school cheers, are, according to you, illegal? What of the bigoted remarks aimed at them by at least two other groups...? Were those illegal?

You just keep parroting the same tired, not to mention false narrative--as though you think if you keep saying it often enough, it'll somehow become the truth of the matter...

If, somehow or other, you and others walking the party line somehow manage to drown out all dissenting opinion, it still won't be the truth. The only thing that will have been proven is that you screech better than we do.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Dude, you trying to take the title from another silly poster we have around here?

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: hombero

Underrated Comment...

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

You do not have to like the truth but your conscious begs you to accept it.

The boys right to life protest was over for hours and they injected themselves illegally into the only permitted protest ongoing at that time. They should have done the legal thing and show the same amount of respect they were shown for their protest.

My conscience doesn't need your affirmation nor to accept your reality. Its free and clear.

And had they shown the same respect they were given, there would be video evidence of them hurling racial and homophobic slurs, and looking exactly as they were portrayed prior to the second full video coming out.

Now, did this protest have a permit? Can you provide any proof to these claim you keep making? Because you feeling like you're on the right side of history and morality is not proof, its just evidence that you're full of it.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I'm not a FOIA kind of guy so I wouldn't be the best to answer that, but there should be a way to verify if he was actually in or not. The problem is without knowing what unit he was in, or if Nathan Phillips is his real name, makes this hard to do. I guess somebody could try and FOIA his DD-214, but again we would still need more information on him to do that.

Something that has been bugging me about the dates he stated too. The US Marine Corps wasn't deploying anyone to Vietnam during the time he was in, and most of the Marines in the area were being moved to Okinawa by 1971. So for him to even say he was a "Vietnam times Vet" is murky at best, and another out right lie at worse.

There were marines in Vietnam up until the fall of Saigon, although just in diplomatic protection positions. This guy needs to be nailed for stolen valor.

This whole thing is a disgrace taking a clip out of context to go on a witch hunt.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

Yeah... OK.

Now then...

Kids waiting on their bus ride home, chanting some school cheers, are, according to you, illegal? What of the bigoted remarks aimed at them by at least two other groups...? Were those illegal?

You just keep parroting the same tired, not to mention false narrative--as though you think if you keep saying it often enough, it'll somehow become the truth of the matter...

If, somehow or other, you and others walking the party line somehow manage to drown out all dissenting opinion, it still won't be the truth. The only thing that will have been proven is that you screech better than we do.

They put themselves in the middle of ongoing protest. That is illegal. The chaperones should have known better than to let them begin to chant and get involved and should have moved the kids to a secure legal location.

Do not be crazy enough to think i condone such vileness as was being spouted by the legal protesters but the kids need to learn not to get involved in such when it is illegal.

Do not try to pretend that the kids were caught in the middle cause by their own account they choose to get involved In the future the kids need to call the police instead of creating situations. We have seen many other times where people try to illegally counter vile protest but that is not America.

Personally i like the boys but they have to follow the rules and we can not lower the bar because they were morally right but illegal in their actions.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
ETA: Although CNN placards on the screen say Philips said he was a vietnam vet, and the transcripts does as well, Philips does say he is a "Vietnam times vet"

I caught that right away... www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Unbelievable, man.

I've watched every video that's surfaced, I've yet to actually hear even ONE instance of someone saying "Build The Wall"....can anyone point this out for me in a clip? I've listened closely, I haven't heard it. I've got some killer studio monitors, it's not an audio issue, that's for sure.

As for anyone being disrespected, well, I clearly heard one group of people yelling a bunch of bigoted, racist nonsense at a group of minors....and I clearly saw a man bang on a drum aprox. 4" away from a minor's ear. Granted, it wasn't a snare drum, it was obviously loud enough to cause the kid to involuntarily blink his eyes when it was hit. How is it not understood that that ISN'T COOL?!? If I walked up the street and did that to everyone I saw, eventually someone is going to punch me in the face. Why? Because it's DISRESPECTFUL and NOT COOL.

From this libertarian's POV, the leftists are absolutely out of their minds with this. The right has their issues, but man, I've seen members on this forum straight up admit they would have punched the kid for STANDING THERE SMILING....but saying this kid was being disrespectful for standing in one place, not speaking, not throwing his arms around, doing NOTHING but smiling. Sure, it's a pompous looking smirk, but that's IT. For ALL the crap that was going on, these kids are that bad over a SMIRK?

Unf*ckingbelievable.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join