It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The native drummer Philips is not noble as is being pushed

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Exactly what do you mean by this

According to some on here Phillips never went to Vietnam. He spent his Service Time in Germany.

link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: neverquit
Your whole thread is beside the point that the boys were trespassing and should have been arrested for illegal protesting.
You should get the facts straight before spouting opinions. There were only two legal permits for protest/march that day and the catholic kids were not invited. So indeed the kid getting in the dudes face was wrong and so are you.

Can you show me the law thaat says you may not wait for a bus on public property?

Oh and the kids didnt get in the drummers face, that was the other way around.

Oh and as with all of the people attacking the kid on this thread, no comment on the racist homophobic slurs hurled at the kids, or the native man defending that?

Of course not!

What makes you think you could understand such law when you clearly do not even recognize reality? No one is allowed to be doin school chants and such while waiting for the bus for hrs in the middle of a permitted protest.

I hear that optometrist are now offering free eye exams for nfl referees and you likely would also qualify.

link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

Oh and as with all of the people attacking the kid on this thread, no comment on the racist homophobic slurs hurled at the kids, or the native man defending that?

I think the Black Israelites involvement here needs a separate thread since it would seem that there's a lot more to their side of the story then is being revealed.

OIn a sense you are right.

But almost everyopne admits they were wrong.

Its just the kid haters want to gloss over it.

So in order to attack the kids while admitting the black nationalists were wrong, you have to have an innocentb party affected by the kids.

And thus we get the narrtaive of Mr. Philips, the noble peace loving Native who was merely saying a prayer for peace and was accosted by these racist children.

Thats why I felt it was inmportant to show that no, Mr> Philips is a liar who smeared these kids and thinks that racist black nationslists hurling vile insults at kids had some truth that he needed to defend.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Your whole thread is beside the point that the boys were trespassing and should have been arrested for illegal protesting.
You should get the facts straight before spouting opinions. There were only two legal permits for protest/march that day and the catholic kids were not invited. So indeed the kid getting in the dudes face was wrong and so are you.

Can you show me the law thaat says you may not wait for a bus on public property?

Of course not!

What makes you think you could understand such law when you clearly do not even recognize reality? No one is allowed to be doin school chants and such while waiting for the bus for hrs in the middle of a permitted protest.

I hear that optometrist are now offering free eye exams for nfl referees and you likely would also qualify.

Put up or shut up..

Show us!

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

Exactly what do you mean by this

According to some on here Phillips never went to Vietnam. He spent his Service Time in Germany.

Yes that is exactly what the article Jadaed posts says

He never was in vietnam.

Wow!

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Ah, I'm actually thinking he might not even have served at all.

How's that for head-exploding?

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Of course not!

only 5 posts on ats and all are deflecting for adult racist and lying claiming the kids were holdong a counter protest.

Impressive troll attempt, though not funny or original.

I give you a 3 out of 10.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Has Mr Phillips started his Go Fund Me account yet? There are millions of libs itchen to give...

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: hombero
a reply to: Grambler

Agreed, but if nobody is telling about it, it probably wouldn't get nearly as much traction. It seems they rely on the people really spreading the panic in a way

I disagree.

If no one calls out racism and media manipulation, they will just continue and as this incident shows us many many people will believe them.

In these peculiar times the people are the real journalists and the mainstream media journalists are the enemy of the people.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   

They admitted they asked if they could counter the protest and the dumbass chaperones told them yes.

cry trooll shill and letfist snowflake but the question is will your mind allow you to recognize truth. They were protesting illegally.

They have the right to get a permit and go back there in strong numbers and call out all the other bs we see from the other two groups but on that day and time the kids were in the wrong and being disrespectful and by not calling them out and teaching them the correct path you and the like are failing them.

I empolre you to be a voice of reason and sanity right down the middle here instead of blindly following the dear leader just cause it feels right and seems to come naturally. Get back to your roots ats where all facts and details were taken into account and you were not an echo chamber but a place of truth that denies ignorance.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   

I'm not a FOIA kind of guy so I wouldn't be the best to answer that, but there should be a way to verify if he was actually in or not. The problem is without knowing what unit he was in, or if Nathan Phillips is his real name, makes this hard to do. I guess somebody could try and FOIA his DD-214, but again we would still need more information on him to do that.

Something that has been bugging me about the dates he stated too. The US Marine Corps wasn't deploying anyone to Vietnam during the time he was in, and most of the Marines in the area were being moved to Okinawa by 1971. So for him to even say he was a "Vietnam times Vet" is murky at best, and another out right lie at worse.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

originally posted by: hombero

Agreed, but if nobody is telling about it, it probably wouldn't get nearly as much traction. It seems they rely on the people really spreading the panic in a way

I disagree.

If no one calls out racism and media manipulation, they will just continue and as this incident shows us many many people will believe them.

In these peculiar times the people are the real journalists and the mainstream media journalists are the enemy of the people.

Yep! That's why the Media Corporations and Silicon Valley work so hard to deplatform anyone who provides information that destroys their false narrative.

“In a time of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.” G. Orwell

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: neverquit

Your posts = fail

The first Indigenous Peoples' March was a political demonstration on the National Mall in Washington, D.C., on January 18, 2019. The event included speeches, prayers, songs, and dance, and was intended to draw attention to global injustices against indigenous peoples.
The March For Life also had a permit for a First Amendment demonstrations on the National Mall on that day. According to The Cut, CovCath sends an annual delegation of its students to attend the anti-abortion March For Life in Washington.

Wikipedia

This March Will Unite Indigenous Communities From Around the World in DC

The first March for Life, which was founded by Nellie Gray, was held on January 22, 1974, on the West Steps of the Capitol, with an estimated 20,000[5] supporters in attendance.

Wikipedia

a reply to: Guyfriday

His full name is Nathaniel Alan Phillips and I've found his current and several past addresses for him, for privacy I will not link the site on which this information is freely available.
edit on 22-1-2019 by jadedANDcynical because: added extra response to Guyfriday

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
Has Mr Phillips started his Go Fund Me account yet? There are millions of libs itchen to give...

Been pushing the incident to raise money for his organization.

Now, the internet has responded by raising thousands of dollars to support Phillips and a non-profit organization he leads called Native Youth Alliance. The response was meant to put a positive spin on an ugly incident that has gained viral attention and to help the Native American activist, who was caught in the middle of the incident.

The attention has apparently been appreciated by Phillips and his family. One commenter on social media said they contacted Nathan’s daughter following the incident and asked what they could do to help. She shared a link to the Native Youth Alliance and asked that anyone motivated by the incident consider making a donation.

www.inquisitr.com...

Nothing like donating to a liar that smears kids and cheers on racists attacking them!

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 04:59 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: neverquit

You're gonna last a long time around here.

Now, you've been demonstrated to be wrong in your assumptions. And you haven't yet produced the video evidence asked for ...

They were there attending the March for Life which had a permit and they were waiting for their bus.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   
The Indian bloke was an old man who deserves respect... and that kid was just a disrespectful little punk, who will eventually probably grow out of it.

It's as simple as that!

Quit being a bunch of S&F whores, trying to capitalize on this ridiculous non issue.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
The Indian bloke was an old man who deserves respect... and that kid was just a disrespectful little punk, who will eventually probably grow out of it.

It's as simple as that!

Quit being a bunch of S&F whores, trying to capitalize on this ridiculous non issue.

And so not one person that has came in hear addressed anything Philips did that I outlined.

Once more proving the facts dont matter.

Only the group identities matter.

Native American and black guys = good.

White kids with maga hats = bad.

Its as simple as that to these people, even if you can show the first groups making or defending straight up homophobia and racism.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

It's as simple as that!

is he? I already gave you Asa Earl Carter (aka Forrest Carter) as an example of how it may not be true. What I have been asking is what do we really know about the guy.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
It's also being reported that Nathan Philips has falsely claimed to have fought in Vietnam in the past. Records show he was in the Marines from 1972 to 1976, but never went to Vietnam.

I guess "scum" knows no racial restrictions.

Another article I read quoted Philips spinning a yarn about how he was at the front of the patrol group in the jungles of 'Nam. There is no doubt he's falsely claimed to be a combat veteran.

Claims he was a "Recon ranger" from what I've seen.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join