It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The native drummer Philips is not noble as is being pushed

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: alldaylong

Mr. Philips brought up race first.

I am asking why i am being asked about any racial hatred i have.

Not Mr Phillips or anyone else.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
Finally someone is calling attention to Phillips, the real instigator and cause of thos entire controversy.

Why is he getting away with no accountability for his actions?

Short answer? Because to call him out will most certainly guarantee that some #wit will immediately pull out the race card to shut down any semblance of logic and actual discussions to fix things.
edit on 22/1/2019 by Sublimecraft because: spelling

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I was fighting in the Klendathu campaign at that time.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

Ahh.

Well, not sure about that. Never seen you post anything racist.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   

a reply to: Grambler

Clearly it had nothing to do with race

So why did you decided to bring race into it then?

Because the whole issue is about race.

Again, you have failed to ask why you deflect forom the OP, showing two groups of adukts behaving very badly, to instead show an 8 second clip of a few kids yelling maga as if this somehow makes them worse.

The fact tghat you still after having been asked several times wont answer gthis leads me to believe that you have a reason to want to talk about these kids wrong doing more than the adult groups

Why is that?

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Someone should really take his little drum and shove it up Phillip's ass at this point. The idiot has managed to amass a following for being a jackass, lying, and a handfull of "accomplishments" which are entirely out of his doing such as his ethnicity and age. And while we're on this topic, aren't we beyond romanticizing this nonsense the way Hollywood did 50 years ago with their BS invention of the noble savage? "But he's an 'elder'..." And? He's an old man with a big mouth who decided it would be brave to torment some children, so brave, so noble.

Let's see him pull that stunt with adults next time. Of course then the asshats would really come out of the woodwork portraying this idiot as some sort of heroic victim.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   

You've been setup from the start to think that everything wrong in this story is wrong because of the teens. That was the first impression made by the short video and the smirk seen 'round the world and driven home by Phillips' own dishonest interview.

The entire world was and still is ready to either lynch or burn these kids at the stake even though the much longer, unedited video shows these kids are being teenagers and acted about as gracefully as could be expected under constant abuse and harassment from a group of black supremacists calling them all kinds of vile names for a prolonged period of time. Then Mr. Phillips inserts himself and his drum into the situation without trying to explain anything and one of Mr. Phillips' associates proceeds to berate the kids and tell them to go back to Europe.

But you persist in saying it's all the kids' fault. That's why you get the evil white kids reply.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Grambler
So if the washington post and cnn are correct, then Philips lied about being a Vietnam vet as well.

As a World War I veteran this upsets me.

battlefield V?

LOL! From 3 to 4 to 1 to 5... Gotta love it. Thanks, DICE!

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   

I was fighting in the Klendathu campaign at that time.

Ugh, Planet P was a hell hole, but you finally got the Brain Bug.

You should loan it's cerebellum to the drummer, it might help.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

He knoiws why.

If its not about the kids race or maga hats, what is it about.

His intial post has the word "innoencent" as if I said that.

I did not, I said the kids behaved better than the two adult groups

He cites an 8 second no context video of kids yelling maga as evidence they are scumbags in response to my asking if we can say the kids acted better than the other groups.

He has nothing to say about the racist black bnationalist or all of the bad actions by philips and his crew I outlined.

Nope, instead he post an 8 second clip that we know nothing about, even if its the same kids, and then refuses to respond as to why he posted.

Then he acts like he has no idea seeing as how this is exactly what all of the racist id politic pushing people who wat to smear the kids are doing why that would be brought up.

link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: hombero

Agreed, but if nobody is telling about it, it probably wouldn't get nearly as much traction. It seems they rely on the people really spreading the panic in a way

I disagree.

If no one calls out racism and media manipulation, they will just continue and as this incident shows us many many people will believe them.

I think I've gotten more curious to know how many times the left are gonna get 60 seconds of video footage without the rest, to decide how the story turns out, only to be wrong every single time, before they finally realize they're being fed crap.

link   

It would just shrivel up and lie about what it is.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

originally posted by: chris_stibrany

I agree.

Very tired of the obsession on these non-news-stories.

a reply to: hombero

Yeah sucks when non-news stories contradict fake news stories.

Ow....too much double-think
edit on 22/1/2019 by chris_stibrany because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   

I, too was there...

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

before they finally realize they're being fed crap.

You'd think they would have done so with the Russia collusion crap, the Buzzfeed dossier story, the Buzzfeed story on Trump order crimes be committed by Cohen, and those are just the big ones.

link   
That’s not possible, as he is a minority activist, they are trump supporters, and everyone (except Nazis) knows that black or native activists are always correct and woke AF if dealing with a white person..

edit on 22-1-2019 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I don't like the smirk on Doogie's face, it appears racist.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   

And this is the danger posed by irresponsible media pushing an agenda. First time i saw the headlines, i thought i will wait a day or two to see if anything changes about the story. I am so busy i do not have time for anything but the condensed truth.And i know that these days if a white person is made out to be the villain in the media, there is usually more to the story.Because white people Evil. Period. End of story. Ya know? So with the help of Stefan Molyneaux, Paul Joseph Watson, Styxhexenhammer, i did get the condensed truth a day or two later. BUT

BUT

What if i chose not to wait for a more balanced version to surface, and just agreed with people who wanted to put white kids wearing MAGA hats through a woodchipper, or burn the school with them inside?? And i had the means to do some of that???

Another thing that to me is an absolute enigma:

In this new paradigm we find ourselves in, it seems that anyone except white people need protection, special treatment, to have witch hunts and burnings at the stake on their behalf (with or without ANY valid proof or reasoning, but at the slightest hint of offense to these groups)

WHAT MAKES ANY ETHNICITY SO MUCH MORE SPECIAL THAN OTHERS?

HOW CAN WE EVER HAVE TRUE EQUALITY IF THERE IS ALWAYS GOING TO BE ONE GROUP/ETHNICITY THAT IS DEMONISED AND HATED?

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I don't like the smirk on Doogie's face, it appears racist.

If Schiff and the rest of the left were a race, I'd be racist myself.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Someone should really take his little drum and shove it up Phillip's ass at this point.

Let's see him pull that stunt with adults next time. Of course then the asshats would really come out of the woodwork portraying this idiot as some sort of heroic victim.

I say surround him with a marching band of drummers!!!! And catch that on video.... it would be gold!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join