It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The native drummer Philips is not noble as is being pushed

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

originally posted by: Grambler

a reply to: Grambler

We get it, you want to hate the evil white kids.

What in the name of God has race or the colour of the skin got to do with this,

A yob, is a yob no matter where he comes from or what he is.

Jesus Christ, what is wrong with you people.

Is that why you are deflceting from the two adult groups that behaved badly that were discussed in the OP< to totally be off topic and pist an 8 second clip of a kid yelling maga to make the entire group of convivngton kids to seem bad?

Does your video dis[orve anything in the OP?

If not why are you posting it?

I asked you why you bought the subject of skin colour into this discussion.

Why don't you answer that instead of steering off in another direction. So i ask you again. What has skin colour have to do with this?

I am seriously beginning to wonder what the hell is actually going on in your country. It's frightening and worrying.

I borughtv skin color up because so many people doxxed, attacked and smeared these kids because they are white maga hat wearers and the minority racist got a pass because tghey are minorities.

You also totaly ignored the OP, and instead went after the kids, ignoring all of the bad actions by the adults.

Thats why I went to race.

Can you provide me with a reason that you felt it was necessary to ignore the entire OP and put an 8 second out of context clip of kids yelling Maga?

Clearly it had nothing to do with race, so what was it?

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

In his case as derp.

link   
I'm still wondering where are the records of him serving? I'm not saying he didn't, but I'm also not going to say that he has. His actions and "Stuff he learned in the Marines" seems off. What do we really know about this guy, and how did we obtain this information.

Does anyone have any real evidence that he was in the service, that anything of his background is true, or sadly he is who he says he is?

Before anybody tries to call me out on this, try looking into Asa Earl Carter (aka Forrest Carter).

From the WIKI

Asa Earl Carter (September 4, 1925 – June 7, 1979) was a 1950s Ku Klux Klan leader, segregationist speech writer, and later western novelist. He co-wrote George Wallace's well-known pro-segregation line of 1963, "Segregation now, segregation tomorrow, segregation forever", and ran in the Democratic primary for governor of Alabama on a segregationist ticket. Years later, under the alias of supposedly Cherokee writer Forrest Carter, he wrote The Rebel Outlaw: Josey Wales (1972), a Western novel that led to a 1976 National Film Registry film, and The Education of Little Tree (1976), a best-selling, award-winning book which was marketed as a memoir but which turned out to be fiction.

link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Phillips himself made skin color an issue:

"The Black Israelites, they were saying some harsh things, but some of it was true, too," Phillips said. "These young, white American kids who were being taught in their Catholic school, their doctrine, their truth, and when they found out there's more truth out there than what they're being taught, they were offended, they were insulted, they were scared, and that's how they responded. One thing that I was taught in my Marine Corp training is that a scared man will kill you. And that's what these boys were. They were scared."

USA Today

Phillips: Yeah, chaperones. Where were they? What were they doing? Why did they allow them to come to such a boiling point? To allow such hate and racism, just to be -- just to be, and not teach them that this is wrong. America foundations, freedoms, the reason white people came to this country is for freedom of religion, freedom of speech. Not to allow these men to have their freedom to say what they felt was hurting them as a people, as a religion. I was listening to what they were saying. I was there for a different purpose.

CNN
edit on 22-1-2019 by jadedANDcynical because: added emphases

link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

Me and the penguins didn't see eye to eye.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462

originally posted by: roadgravel
a reply to: toolgal462

It proves there are people who cannot think for them self or make their own decision on matters. They just accept what they are told.

And refuse to even change their mind when it's proven to be a complete lie? That is frightening. That is Orwellian.

True. If they ever become the majority it's gonna be scary.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Clearly it had nothing to do with race

So why did you decided to bring race into it then?

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Propagandalf

originally posted by: iplay1up2

Can we finally admit that the kids acted much better than the black activists and Philips and his fellow native activists

The link includes a vid of those " innocent " scumbag kids harassing a young woman as she walks past.

www.juancole.com...

Yeah "innocent". One ATSR said this lasted "30 seconds" that is it. Do Grambler and others see the same video? These are supposed to be Christian people! Really? Is this what they believe, is respecting their elders?

The kids are wrong.

Out of curiosity, what would you do if an elderly activist started banging a drum in your face?

Oh but he would never be so dirty as to go to a Catholic School or wear a MAGA hat (the real sin here). He would have dropped to his knees, given Phillips a footbath with his tongue, and begged his forgiveness for all the wrongs white men had ever done to him and then ask him for more exercises to allow him to expiate the horrific sins of white guilt and shame.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   

I've concluded that this whole fiasco has been created to cover up the Buzzfeed trainwreck that suddenly when mute the moment the edited short version of the orange-shirts wears smirks was posted.

Imagine that aye? All the MSM houses that pushed the magic unicorn Cohen last week have all conveniently switched gears with nary a murmur from their base - instead, lets laugh at the doxxing of white catholic kids because, lets face it, they are the biggest enemy of mankind because buzzfeed, netflix, CNN, hollyweirdos et al told me so.

These swallowers and their brainwashed foot soldiers literally thrive on made-up bullsh!t - it's clear as day.

as far as I'm concerned, this bloke is an actor in a skrillex song first, a political tool 2nd and a native american coming in at a distant last. I'm surprised Pocahontas hasn't jumped on the bandwagon with her 1/1024 golden ratio of #-all to do with anything native american.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Why does no one address the Black Hebrews (the name of their religious sect)? Why are they lost in all this narrative?

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Wow.

Read the original story and you will know why.
SMDH

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: Propagandalf

originally posted by: iplay1up2

Can we finally admit that the kids acted much better than the black activists and Philips and his fellow native activists

The link includes a vid of those " innocent " scumbag kids harassing a young woman as she walks past.

www.juancole.com...

Yeah "innocent". One ATSR said this lasted "30 seconds" that is it. Do Grambler and others see the same video? These are supposed to be Christian people! Really? Is this what they believe, is respecting their elders?

The kids are wrong.

Out of curiosity, what would you do if an elderly activist started banging a drum in your face?

Oh but he would never be so dirty as to go to a Catholic School or wear a MAGA hat (the real sin here). He would have dropped to his knees, given Phillips a footbath with his tongue, and begged his forgiveness for all the wrongs white men had ever done to him and then ask him for more exercises to allow him to expiate the horrific sins of white guilt and shame.

Those who condemned the kid's behavior have yet to tell us what they would have done in their place. That's the funny part about it. But yes, I suspect it involves ingratiating grovelling, if they haven't been thrown into a full-blown trance by the beat of the "elder's" drum.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
His part about being a "recon ranger" in Vietnam certainly has BS written all over it.

Oh boy...

I was a ranger-sniper-sapper-seal-ranger-recon-raccoon

My MOS is 99Z "Combat Ninja".

I was a space shuttle door gunner.

KFD Killed Fitty Men!
edit on 22 1 19 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany

I agree.

Very tired of the obsession on these non-news-stories.

a reply to: hombero

Yeah sucks when non-news stories contradict fake news stories.

link   

Oh boy...

I was a ranger-sniper-sapper-seal-ranger-recon-raccoon

Weren't you a fighter jock too?

link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Just the strap.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

Wow.

Read the original story and you will know why.
SMDH

What the bleedin hell are you on about ?

I suggest you read back and see why i asked the question about race.

In case you missed it, here is what i was replying to.

We get it, you want to hate the evil white kids.

Do try and keep up.
edit on 22-1-2019 by alldaylong because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Mr. Philips brought up race first.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Finally someone is calling attention to Phillips, the real instigator and cause of thos entire controversy.

Why is he getting away with no accountability for his actions?

He lied about almost everything, but nobody cares.
edit on 22-1-2019 by EchoesInTime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Just the strap.

Well that makes one of us then, I did my time flying F-22 sorties over the Limeys at Yorktown. Singlehandedly won us our independence.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join