It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The native drummer Philips is not noble as is being pushed

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Are you really making that claim?

Why not? What is this, you guys gobble up every piece of suspiciously timed information? And even if it would be legit, you can't see how and why your opinion might be managed with such a leak already?

I just think it's noteworthy we would find such a private piece of paper somewhere in the internetz. Big Data, anyone?
Fits neatly into this PR angle of opinion management, right? Logics, eventually. Which is why I'm going to roll with it, you wannabe conspiracy theorists are free to stick to your scripted character assassinations instead.

a reply to: burdman30ott6

Yes, yes... you trying to portray a handful of kids standing in a public square while a crazy indian liar bangs a drum in one of their faces as "opressors" just reeks of freedom.

No, this time I might actually have a point with regards to logics. Give it a try and stop with the petty sh!t for a second?

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
No, this time I might actually have a point with regards to logics.

You wish, tuna fish... but no, I'm not going to accept "logic" that attempts to slander a group of young men who did nothing wrong simply because a serial liar was upset they didn't flee from his special minority status as he made an ass of himself and banged his little toy drum in their faces on public land.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Well. That's beside the point, which would be sailing above your head by now. Here's a picture:

The Point (TM): -------------->
burdman30ott6: .

I'm not going to accept "logic" that attempts to slander a group of young men who did nothing wrong simply because a serial liar was upset they didn't flee from his special minority status as he made an ass of himself and banged his little toy drum in their faces on public land.

Cool story, Bro! We call that an opinion, and it would still be up to debate... ya know... politics! I'm talking about the technique at play, logical fallacies. Look it up or don't, who on Ceres cares anyway. Any questions?

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

I just think it's noteworthy we would find such a private piece of paper somewhere in the internetz. Big Data, anyone?

These are publicly available records:

If you've been discharged from military service, your personnel files are stored here at the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA). We are the official repository for records of military personnel who have been discharged from the U.S. Air Force, Army, Marine Corps, Navy and Coast Guard.

About Military Service Records and Official Military Personnel Files (OMPFs, DD Form 214)

Military Service Records are available from National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) via Standard Form 180.

How do I find someone's military service record (DD-214)?

You could file the request yourself, but somehow I doubt you will.

Do you think that Mr. Phillips would not sue Mr. Shipley if these were false?

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 06:25 PM
link   

I think by now we've established that no amount of facts and sound reasoning will be enough.

Too entrenched.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Fine, not a fake, nor a false entry, cuz red tape is awesome. But. Still... I can't find the doc in question on that site, what I did find was more tedious research work though. Nice! How fast did you find it? It's like watching an Asterix cartoon at this point, you've lost me already.

Here's the rub: it still doesn't matter. I'm too deeply entrenched with philosophy. I wouldn't support to throw dirt on those kids with digging up unrelated trash from their history, either. Same kinda fallacy, different target. And we all know that you guys would agree with me on that note, so...

who's entrenched with what exactly here?

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   

I wouldn't support to throw dirt on those kids with digging up unrelated trash from their history, either.

His lies were central to the persona he built around himself to insulate his actions from criticism. It failed.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   

We get it, character is meaningless to you because it harms your desired efforts in this discussion.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

What are you even talking about? His actions ... drums have been banging too loud. Oh, the evil character of THAT!

Criticism... that's a good one!

For what? Criticism for the deescalating gesture in general or did the song just offend your feelings, given the colonial past and all that?

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join