It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The native drummer Philips is not noble as is being pushed

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Foreshadow

Just like his fake Vietnam credentials, sounds like another cultural appropriating leftist. Makes sense given the company (fake Hebrews, AKA the black Israelites) he was keeping... a bunch of other culturally appropriating identityless losers.

"Recon Ranger" ?

Almost as bad as Da-nang Dick AKA Richard "Stolen Valor" Blumenthal. Nothing but fake virtue signalling hypocritical useful idiots the whole lot of 'em. "Elite" my ass.
edit on 1/23/2019 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

But people continue to gobble them and ignore the big picture of what is happening.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 04:29 PM
link   
From what I understand, this isn't even close to the first time he picked a fight with folks out of the blue and then cried and pretended to be a poor little drummer-boy victim.

I think he should invest more effort in his dental health and less time "activisting" with all those other phonies

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I don't know if this has been posted yet, but here it is.

Native American dude in a music video. What are the chances this guy is a paid actor? I say high.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: Grambler

So when trump, who was a witness, said he had the biggest crowd ever, we have to take his word, and not look at the tape and see for ourselves?

That's why you've constructed this adhom thread?

Man, the lengths you will go to defend these racists is astounding!

I'm simply not defending your fallacies. Nothing personal, talk to the hand!

Pointing out peoples lies and defense of racist using facts is not adhom.

You chose to ignore reality becasue you have no problem with racist if they arent white, and want focus on attacking kids who are receiving death threats.

And i love our conversations, because with every post you make, you further out yourself.

Thanks for the flowers!

I'm not lying with breaking down certain elements of philosophy for you, look it up! And this fallacy is pretty rare nowadays, even if people constantly claim adhoms for taking mere insults.

You chose to ignore reality becasue you have no problem with racist if they arent white, and want focus on attacking kids who are receiving death threats.

And that would be a nice deflection in form of a whataboutism. You're on a roll with those fallacies, fellow white bread!

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

You keep using words that you don’t understand the definition of

But hey, gotta take the conversation off of those racists!

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Sure. But hey, gotta take away the conversation off of those ass-hats!

Also, I'll take your pair of Converse. NOW!

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   
If anyone should apologize it should be Philips.
-He lied about his militarily service when in fact he was AWOL.
He lied about being a veteran.
-He and his buddies used racist insults towards the kids.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Show us on the doll where the MAGA hat touched you.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Oh that noble mr Phillips!

He protested with a group in front ofthe DC basilica today.

He wants these kids to be reprimanded by the current school AND the colleges that may accept them.

We demand that the students of Covington Catholic High School be reprimanded — not just by the school officials as seniors, but by their upcoming universities. We demand the Catholic Church hold themselves responsible for the hundred-plus years of genocide that our indigenous people have endured — and still persist through — by [implementing] the following: with reparations of land and restorations to the indigenous peoples in the U.S. and across the world.

We demand that the Catholic Church revoke the papal bulls related to the doctrine of discovery, which laid the foundation for religious prejudice and the dehumanization of indigenous peoples.

dailycaller.com...

What a great guy!

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: hombero

The thing is, what does this matter to you? Does it affect your life? Job?

Is this really important? Why have you chosen to spend time on it?

These days I'm taking the stance if all the answers to the above are moot, it's psyop designed to change the way I think or feel. So I stop thinking about it and go back to things that are important in it. Sometimes ignorance really is bliss!

ETA: a psyop from the media,not your postings.
this is a fairly disturbing comment considering as a wide-spread social issue this entire event is a symptom of Identity politics, and yet because it does not feel like it directly affects you. you choose to turn a blind eye to the situation? Im sorry but its mind sets like this that unknowingly perpetuate social issues. you should stay informed, do your due diligence, and educate yourself even if it does not affect your life directly.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 07:29 PM
link   
So the kids are responsible for 19th century events with Native Americans. Where have we heard something similar.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 04:53 AM
link   
The left and liberal media go.soley by looks and skin color.

White kids are a harassing mob

Native American is always innocent

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: hombero

The thing is, what does this matter to you? Does it affect your life? Job?

Is this really important? Why have you chosen to spend time on it?

AGREED.

If not for Instagram and Twitter, this would have been an uncomfortable and confusing moment shared by a dozen strangers at the Lincoln Memorial, not a National Episode for pundits to obsess about.

Do they sell MAGA hats for pets? I was thinking maybe putting a MAGA hat on a cat and filming it harassing an innocent dog nursing puppies. Everybody can take sides and I can cash in on clicks.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   
CNN keeps their bias running.

America mocks and dehumanizes natives at every turn
By Simon Moya-Smith
Updated 7:54 PM ET, Wed January 23, 2019

Let's be absolutely clear about something here: Whatever else may have been said about it or our country's reactions to it, the racist disrespect of Nathan Phillips, a Native American elder, by Nick Sandmann and his MAGA-hat clad classmates of Covington Catholic High School at the Lincoln Memorial is nothing new. In fact, it's quite the common thing. In this increasingly depraved society, that kind of behavior is often encouraged or excused as just good ol' American fun.

Link

Disclaimer:
The views expressed in this commentary are solely those of the author. View more opinion articles on CNN.

Journalism, a lost skill. I suppose it is the opinion of a person who cannot even figure out what happened given an actual video of the event.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

That about summarizes it.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

What would MAGA Jesus do?

The speed with which Sandmann was able to marshal his posse of defenders, it seems, was not purely a product of the moral weight of his position. According to the Louisville Courier Journal, as video of the boys' leering faces raced across the Internet, Sandmann's family retained the services of RunSwitch PR, a Louisville-based media relations firm. (One of its founding partners is a longtime Republican operative, and currently serves as a conservative op-ed writer for the paper.) A spokesperson explained that the company is now "working with the family to ensure an accurate recounting of events."

www.gq.com...

We need you guys to throw more dirt now, this doesn't look too good.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 10:59 PM
link   

LMAO, he's proven to have lied about being a vietnam vet and about approaching the group and about their chants. But go on, believe his account over the uncut video of the incident.
edit on 26-1-2019 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Oh brother, so now we've gone from "smirking" to "leering"?????

GMAB already, the Left is mental.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Yeah. Except he didn't lie about his history, nor about approaching the group. That was the MSM misrepresenting things.

But go on, gobble up the adhom-fallacy some PR asshats provided and lobotomize yourself for the team. Winning!

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join