It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The native drummer Philips is not noble as is being pushed

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

The perfect ad hominem fallacy,

Mr Phillips is exactly what we all knew he was. A liar, a snowflake, and a coward.

... and thus his own recollection of events has to be ignored entirely, even in case the organizers of the same event corroborate his take.

Ad hominem attacks can take the form of overtly attacking somebody, or more subtly casting doubt on their character or personal attributes as a way to discredit their argument. The result of an ad hom attack can be to undermine someone's case without actually having to engage with it.

yourlogicalfallacyis.com...

Case closed.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Case Closed... We lose, You Win -- Can we at least make some pudding together?

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Could someone explain to me which "tribe" he's a member of and just what was he doing there in the first place with his drum?

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

That's a very good question! The Chant he was referring to was a New Zealand tribal chant

Which makes zero sense in my eyes
edit on 23-1-2019 by Foreshadow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
Could someone explain to me which "tribe" he's a member of and just what was he doing there in the first place with his drum?

I've read he was raised by a white family from the age of 5. I doubt he even knows.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

I did read he was adopted ... but so were 5 other of my family members. Interracial as well... My family has heart, is this supposed to mean something?

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Foreshadow

He my not know the history of his original family.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

that might be true

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

And yet tghere statements are refuted byu the eye witnesses on the oyther side which you ignore.

So how should we respolve this?

I know, lets look at the video!

Yep, it shows that the kids account is far more truthful than Phillips and the restb in his crew.

You know, Phillips who defended theracists comments being yelled at the kids as truths they are sheltered from.

But we know, you like all the other people on ats bashing these kids will ignore that Phillips did that.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed

Hopi.

As in HopIdontGetCaughtLying.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Gateway Pundit has posted an update.
As stated before, he never went to Vietnam, and his claim to have been in the "Recon Rangers" is patently false. (The Rangers are an Army unit, not a Marine unit.)

In truth, he served as a mechanic at a base in California, went AWOL 3 times, and never advanced beyond the rank of private.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

It's a rather technical term, but fallacies are fallacies.

Forget about it, move the fck on and don't repeat the mistakes from CNN?

Yep, it shows that the kids account is far more truthful than Phillips and the restb in his crew.

Full stop right there, let's try not to fight propaganda with propaganda. You just dismissed witness reports (again), just saying.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   

I'm just gonna go out and say it... You're a shill PB! True Story

I meant to so ok: BB, but whatevs
edit on 23-1-2019 by Foreshadow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   

You do know there i a video of this that starts an hour before this incident and last a good 20-30 minutes after it happened. In which it clearly shows what happened and how it came to this ? Did You see that video ?

Here let me help You out : www.youtube.com...

The relevant part starts around 1:12:00 but I suggest You watch the whole thing to get the whole picture how it came to it.

EDIT for some clarification of the vid:
It had nothing to do with the natives and all to do with the Children of Israel DC chapter (those black guys that are recording this video). They were basically throwing racial slurs at everybody, Natives and MAGA kids, until stuff got loud and hectic at which point those Natives thought, it would be a great idea to just get between (for no reason since those black dudes and those kids were never interested in any physical contact) both groups for the purpose of "diffusing" the situation, by basically going right up to the faces and personal bubbles of those kids, to chant. Those kids had gathered there because they had a gathering point to wait for the buses after a school trip ...
edit on 23/1/19 by Thill because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

It's a rather technical term, but fallacies are fallacies.

Forget about it, move the fck on and don't repeat the mistakes from CNN?

Full stop right there, let's try not to fight propaganda with propaganda. You just dismissed witness reports (again), just saying.

Why is it ok for you to dismiss witness reports then?

So when trump, who was a witness, said he had the biggest crowd ever, we have to take his word, and not look at the tape and see for ourselves?

Man, the lengths you will go to defend these racists is astounding!

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   

So when trump, who was a witness, said he had the biggest crowd ever, we have to take his word, and not look at the tape and see for ourselves?

That's why you've constructed this adhom thread?

I'm simply not defending your fallacies. Nothing personal, talk to the hand!

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Pointing out peoples lies and defense of racist using facts is not adhom.

You chose to ignore reality becasue you have no problem with racist if they arent white, and want focus on attacking kids who are receiving death threats.

And i love our conversations, because with every post you make, you further out yourself.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: hombero

The thing is, what does this matter to you? Does it affect your life? Job?

Is this really important? Why have you chosen to spend time on it?

These days I'm taking the stance if all the answers to the above are moot, it's psyop designed to change the way I think or feel. So I stop thinking about it and go back to things that are important in it. Sometimes ignorance really is bliss!

ETA: a psyop from the media,not your postings.

You're right! The points are definitely up for debate.

So, yeah. It really is important because everyone's talking about it, especially celebrities. They've been twitting about it for days. It's the first thing they do when they wake up. This influences their fans to think the same exact way the celebrities do, and then they post about it wherever they can. And then it becomes truth so fast that when the facts come out, it's set in stone so much it's not a moit point anymore, so you can't debate about it because the fans are set in their ways and are unwilling to change.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
Gateway Pundit has posted an update.
As stated before, he never went to Vietnam, and his claim to have been in the "Recon Rangers" is patently false. (The Rangers are an Army unit, not a Marine unit.)

In truth, he served as a mechanic at a base in California, went AWOL 3 times, and never advanced beyond the rank of private.

I'm ashamed to call this guy a fellow vet. I don't go around calling myself an "Iraq times vet" or an "Afghanistan times vet". I served from 04-16 but I fueled planes. I never saw combat and would never even halfway insinuate that I did. People like this disgust me, and looks like he hasn't gotten any more admirable with age.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Pointing out peoples lies and defense of racist using facts is not adhom.

You chose to ignore reality becasue you have no problem with racist if they arent white, and want focus on attacking kids who are receiving death threats.

And i love our conversations, because with every post you make, you further out yourself.

Don't you love when they break out their Debater's Dictionary to cover up the fact they have no substance to their position?

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join