It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The native drummer Philips is not noble as is being pushed

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 11:32 PM
link   
There is a Vietnam Veteran, and an "Vietnam era Veteran". Mutually exclusive.

This idiot may claim he meant to say the later, in which he would be correct.

I still take it at face value, an inexcusable deceptive statement.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

A dishonorable Indian bangs a drum in front of a Teenager wearing a MAGA hat.

Did something more happen to warrant all the attention this story is getting?

I've pretty much stayed out of these threads and changed TV channels whenever they show that video.

WHY is this non-event garnering so much attention?!?!

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Here is Phillips fellow native activist, that was yelling racial attacks at the kids while the drumming was going on, explaining the need to stand with their black friends.

Then all of the sudden this mob of youth from the Covington Catholic high school make their way onto the steps overlooking the African-American brothers and start heckling them with loud “Make America Great Again” chants, and then I quickly realized what was going on when the White-bro next to me says “They’re wearing Make America Great Again hats and shirts.

At that moment I’m looking for my brother Nym because I know he has his drum, and I thought: I wanna go over there and stand in solidarity with the brothers and just sing.

theblackwallsttimes.com...

Weird the video showed no make america great again chants I heard (could be wrong) but it did show these African american brothers shouting some of the mosgt vile racist homphobic slurs to these kids you could imagine.

But hey, these native activists wanted toi stand with these racist!

See! They were just good noble people not picking sides and trying to have peace prayers!

Thye cant even get their lies straight as the praise these racist.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Reminds me of when trump refused to disavow David Duke then said some of the charlotsville North Carolina white naptionalists were good people. Perhaps Trump believes in some of their "painful truths?
edit on 22-1-2019 by conspiracy nut because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-1-2019 by conspiracy nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut

Reminds me of when trump refused to disavow David Duke then said some of the charlotsville North Carolina white naptionalists were good people.

1. As has been shown many times, he specifically said he wasn’t saying the white supremacists were good

2. Cool then if the Dems were serious about that being appalling, they will go after Phillips and Omar with the same veracity
edit on 23-1-2019 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 12:05 AM
link   

if you were The chaperone would you advise those kids to go in antagonizing the black Hebrews right back? I think that was the biggest mistake, I would have told the kids ignore them and get back on the steps. I have another question why were they waiting for the bus for 2 hours?
edit on 23-1-2019 by conspiracy nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 12:07 AM
link   

if you were The chaperone would you advise those kids to go in antagonizing for both the black Hebrews right back? I think that was the biggest mistake, I would have told the kids ignore them and get back on the steps. I have another question why were they waiting for the bus for 2 hours?

They waited for the bus for a little over an hour

I am not interested in what the chaperones should have done

I thought they did ok

Why is the kids and their chaperones more worth discussing than the racist that were screaming at them, and the natives defending those racist confronting the kids?

Why has the attention been put in the kids instead of these racist adults, which led to the dozing and threatening of these kids and their families?

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 12:18 AM
link   

I don't argue w crazy, those black Hebrews were a bunch of crazies. Why the chaperone decided to let those kids have a back and forth for over an hour with 4 crazy people is beyond me. The kids were acting rowdy and disrespectful mocking the tomohawk chop etc etc but I will give them a pass because they were just kids I know what it was like to be a kid but I don't give that chaperone a pass he was the mature one there he should not have let that situation escalate the way he did.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

And the native defending the racist that started the confrontation?

Nothing to say about them siding with the racists?

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 12:25 AM
link   
So first he says he was scared for himself then he says the kids were scared ... I think that’s some messed up nonsense of a bs story. I guess he has a momentum on story telling. When one turns their story telling into something that ruins another persons life ....it’s not such a nice story.

edit on 23-1-2019 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 12:26 AM
link   

You first, have you nothing to say about my commentary?

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 12:27 AM
link   
The Black Israelites sure do get a pass!

Amazing.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 12:27 AM
link   

You first, have you nothing to say about my commentary?

I answered, I thought the chaperones did fine

They should not teach kids to grovel and cower to racists

They were waiting for a bus there

Ok your turn to answer my question

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 12:33 AM
link   

I didn't bother to listen to all the video of those black Hebrews to see if they in fact say some painful truths because from what I did hear sound like a bunch of crazy talk and like I said before I don't argue or listen to crazy.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 12:36 AM
link   

I would also like to point out that I find it odd that 90% of those kids were trump supporters (anyone have a mind of their own) and the school thought it was okay to let all those kids wear make America great again hats (separation of church and state anyone) I mean I know you conservatives hate it when liberal professors indoctrinate college students across the country and all.......
edit on 23-1-2019 by conspiracy nut because: Wear*

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 12:37 AM
link   

I didn't bother to listen to all the video of those black Hebrews to see if they in fact say some painful truths because from what I did hear sound like a bunch of crazy talk and like I said before I don't argue or listen to crazy.

And still no comment on Philip defending these racists?

If he defended some kkk guys, would you say “well hey they are crazy but I didn’t watch the video to see if the klaen made some good points @

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

I am sure you called our kids wearing Obama shirts as well

Yes, a private catholic school took their kids to a march for life rally

And?

Meanwhile, any excuse to smear these kids that are currently being fixed and have death threats against them

Had this happened to minority kids, I am sure you would not be calling out their clothing and downplaying the white racism directed at them

edit on 23-1-2019 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
The Black Israelites sure do get a pass!

Amazing.

Well they are black

They cane shout homophobia slurs at people and racist ones as well

Now a white kid smiling, that is true racism that needs to be fixed and threatened!

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 12:50 AM
link   

I don't think he should have defended them, them being crazies and all.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
There is a Vietnam Veteran, and an "Vietnam era Veteran". Mutually exclusive.

This idiot may claim he meant to say the later, in which he would be correct.

I still take it at face value, an inexcusable deceptive statement.

He also wasn’t jumping to correct the media and the mayor of his town seems to think he is a Vietnam vet as well, combine that with him claiming to be a “recon ranger” and I’d say it looks pretty bad for him IMO.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join