It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The native drummer Philips is not noble as is being pushed

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Dude messed up big time claiming he was a Vietnam Vet. Now , REAL Vietnam vets are requesting his service record released. When this happens , vets usually get their request.
Now , the MSM seeing that they and Philips just jumped from the frying pan and into the fire , are trying to cover it all up by stating a Vietnam War Era Vet.
Pathetic.
Yet this faker still may face charges if his records are released.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: Raggedyman

Because it gave the TDS left the ability to attack 2 birds with one stone.

* - It allowed the left to once again attack religion
* - It allowed the left to make it about Trump because of the hat and once again let them play the racist card.

Rep. Whitehouse - D-RI is calling for legislation to block MAGA material.

Once again the lefts actions reinforce my view that they are more and more presenting a clear and present danger to the US.

Sorry no

The story was way to transparent and who ever started it knew it was just a flash in the pan
The truth was always coming out sooner than later
This is a curtain story to hide something else happening or happened, what?

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Oh the great noble good samaritan Phillips.

After he got done saying a peace prayer by defending horrible racist and getting into a kids face, he then took his peace show on the road by trying to disrupt a catholic mass

While chanting and playing ceremonial drums, a group of Native American rights activists reportedly led by Nathan Phillips attempted Jan. 19 to enter Washington, D.C.’s Basilica of the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception during a Saturday evening Mass.

The group of 20 demonstrators was stopped by shrine security as it tried to enter the church during its 5:15 pm Vigil Mass, according to a shrine security guard on duty during the Mass.

“It was really upsetting,” the guard told CNA.

“There were about twenty people trying to get in, we had to lock the doors and everything.”

www.catholicnewsagency.com...

I am sure he just was interupting to say a peace prayer though!

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Now this is the interesting question. What are they running interference for?

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Oh great, now the Catholics continue their institutional oppression of phillips
a reply to: Grambler

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 09:59 PM
link   
It was literally the holocaust 2.0. a reply to: BigDave-AR

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14
Oh great, now the Catholics continue their institutional oppression of phillips

I havent seen on main stream outlet, not even anyone on fox, call out phillips for praising those racist.

Imagine had white man who got in minority childrens faces claimed he did so because the kkk members yelling at the kids were telling them some harsh truths they had been sheltered from in their black schools.

There would literally be a march on washington against white supremacy today. The media coverage would b 24/7 how horrible this man was attacked children while defending racist scum bags.

The kids would be heroes.

But, cultural marxism.

So white kid evil, native guy good.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: hombero

The thing is, what does this matter to you? Does it affect your life? Job?

Is this really important? Why have you chosen to spend time on it?

These days I'm taking the stance if all the answers to the above are moot, it's psyop designed to change the way I think or feel. So I stop thinking about it and go back to things that are important in it. Sometimes ignorance really is bliss!

ETA: a psyop from the media,not your postings.

Right, just like Jesus taught us... As long as it doesn't effect you personally, no need to give a sh#.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

* - It allowed the left to make it about Trump because of the hat and once again let them play the racist card.

Once again the lefts actions reinforce my view that they are more and more presenting a clear and present danger to the US.

Sorry no

The story was way to transparent and who ever started it knew it was just a flash in the pan

Ok I guess technically that is a possibility. But, it's also well known that the Progressive Media does crazy ish a lot. So, unless you can find something to back that up, I'm more inclined to believe this is just Leftys doing what Leftys do. Bending over backwards for nonwhites while demonizing whites and Trump. It's a common pattern so I see no particular reason to think this one instance of it somehow different than all the other times they showed their true "colors".

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 10:41 PM
link   
The theatre is so absurd that it’s hard to stay angry, and yes it’s hypocritical.

“Why won’t the media and Phillips Dis...A....VOW?!?!”

Cultural Marxism is a hell of a drug.

edit on 22-1-2019 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

originally posted by: Raggedyman

Sorry no

So, unless you can find something to back that up, I'm more inclined to believe this is just Leftys doing what Leftys do.

I asked a question, made a statement to define the question because its just a stupid beat up story that is being exposed

I dont live in your country so I dont know what is going on

Its a question, I dont have to back up a question

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Native American elder Nathan Phillips, in his own words

Some info from CNN, of all places, that documents Philips claiming he was a Vietnam vet - twice.

* -

Phillips: When I was there and I was standing there and I seen that group of people in front of me and I seen the angry faces and all of that, I realized I had put myself in a really dangerous situation. Here's a group of people who were angry at somebody else and I put myself in front of that, and all of a sudden, I'm the one whose all that anger and all that wanting to have the freedom to just rip me apart, that was scary. And I'm a Vietnam veteran and I know that mentality of "There's enough of us. We can do this."

* -

Phillips: They were there looking for trouble, looking for something. Everybody knows the right to life and (pro-choice), it's been like this and they're hateful to each other. And it's because I'm a veteran -- I'm a Vietnam veteran -- that these two groups even have the right in this country to have protests, to have conflicting opinions. If they were doing that, they should've done that there and then when they come into public, that wasn't the place for that. That was a public forum where we was at. We were still under the protection of our permit for the indigenous peoples rally.

It also seem Mr. Philips was blocked from entering a Catholic church during mass with his drums, intent on interrupting the service.
* - Nathan Phillips rally attempted to disrupt Mass at DC’s National Shrine - By Ed Condon Washington D.C., Jan 22, 2019 / 03:58 pm
edit on 22-1-2019 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

While chanting and playing ceremonial drums, a group of Native American rights activists reportedly led by Nathan Phillips attempted Jan. 19 to enter Washington, D.C.’s Basilica of the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception during a Saturday evening Mass.

Well he is not paying for this out of his pocket...seems like other forces are using him to generate their own narrative and use his 15 mins of fame to their own agenda.

edit on 22-1-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

After watching videos its obvious he was helping to attack the teenagers. Cant believe the things that were said to those kids. I commend them on showing restraint and not saying things back.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I hear Chief Stolen Valor is going to be Elizabeth Warren's running mate.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

I'm sure they can drum up some support.

🙃

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

🙃

While they dance around all the issues

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

🤣😂

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Someone should really do a thread on all of the real people with influence that have attacked thgese kids.

Not anonymous online people on ats or social media, but poiliticians, blue check mark and media people.

Here is one to add to the fire.

Freshmen Rep. Ilhan Omar takes the time to, liuke mr phillips, defend the poor innocent black men that these kids attacked.

-The boys were protesting a woman's right to choose & yelled “it’s not rape if you enjoy it” -They were taunting 5 Black men before they surrounded Phillips and led racist chants -Sandmann’s family hired a right wing PR firm to write his non-apology 🤦🏽‍♀️rewire.news...

twitter.com...

Now trump was attacked brutally for saying there were good people on both sides in charlotteville ( even though he specifaclly said he wasnt talking about the white suprmacists)

Will the media ask this congresswoman why she is defending homphobic racist bllack supremacists that attack children?

Will the dmeocrats call her out?

Of course not.

Gotta love that cultural marxism!

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

🙃

While they dance around all the issues

That made me smirk a little.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join