It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The native drummer Philips is not noble as is being pushed

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Here is a video I did on all of the things bad with mr phillips.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Oh yeah, I was just thinking about that today. Look, there is a place for the whole "well this question is up in the air" or "there are many perspectives on this historical issue," or "in the past other cultures were put down on this topic so let's reexamine."

That's very different than "data, logic, rationalism, and the scientific method are white supremacy concepts," especially if those approaches disagree with something some SJW is saying.

I wish it was a joke, but it's not.
I have a social science research background, taught k-12 science, and partly work in data analytics. I studied 'evidence-driven community development programs' and so on. Lots of liberals still believe in that, to be clear.

But then I'll go into some organization or be in a friend group and some person who has little to no expertise on a subject will say such expertise or evidence is wrong because it goes against their ideas, a white person is saying it, or because as non-practitioners they themselves don't know about it.

It's bizarre. As you say, I think that's partly the post-modernism that has crept into identity politics and academia in recent decades. Especially when it comes to serious policy, business strategy, or government programs that have impact, ignoring evidence, data, and best practices accumulated through blood and tears isn't just stupid, it's downright dangerous.

Also, if there are no truth or facts, and all perspectives are relative, does that mean racism is cool from a Nazi's perspective, and genocide? I mean, who's to say brah?!

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14
Please check your fact privilege and stop your bias and hate.
a reply to: Grambler

I cant tell you how many times I heard by post modernists in policy debate that facts and logic are not only non existant, but they are also racist constructs of white men.

I laughed in 2004 when I heard that.

Now ideologies like that are running the democratic party.

edit on 22-1-2019 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicusI'm glad you flew in them F22s, because I worked building them. For the fine Lockheed Martin company.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: justdust

I also own one of your chemtrail planes.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus Would the chemtrail plane be a good old P3? or a Herc?

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Where did all of the phillips praisers go?

Cant even one of them defend his statement defending the racist homophobes that were attacking children?

I guess back to the old ignore it and hope it goes away strategy.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Cant even one of them defend his statement defending the racist homophobes that were attacking children?

I thought the strategy was to push the blame off on the other side, and make it sound like they created it.

So now that this has hopefully ran it's course, what lies will the unregulated media latch on to next?

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   

He did the same thing 4 years ago at Eastern Michigan University.
His military service was 72-76.
US was already withdrawing Troops and not deploying new units or replacements.
US involvement, with the exception of the air force, ended in 1973.

The media, imo, staged / ran with a false narrative for the sole purpose of attacking Trump and once again trying to play the racist card. The hope here is the families do sue. A lot of media outlets are #ed if they do.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Locust infestations

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: hombero

The thing is, what does this matter to you? Does it affect your life? Job?

Is this really important? Why have you chosen to spend time on it?

These days I'm taking the stance if all the answers to the above are moot, it's psyop designed to change the way I think or feel. So I stop thinking about it and go back to things that are important in it. Sometimes ignorance really is bliss!

ETA: a psyop from the media,not your postings.

People like you are the reason why we are where we are as a society right now. Congrats.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   

They don't owe you their emotional labor, unless of course you would like to send reparations to the following paypal. I'll PM it to you!

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

He did the same thing 4 years ago at Eastern Michigan University.
His military service was 72-76.
US was already withdrawing Troops and not deploying new units or replacements.
US involvement, with the exception of the air force, ended in 1973.

The media, imo, staged / ran with a false narrative for the sole purpose of attacking Trump and once again trying to play the racist card. The hope here is the families do sue. A lot of media outlets are #ed if they do.

Link to the info regarding EMU? I think saying you’re a Vietnam “times” veteran and not correcting the media when they run with it as the interpretation you want by using such slimes phrasing is terrible. To outright lie about being a “recon ranger” is highly questionable makes you sound like you have no clue about the armed forces is a whole ‘bother level of scum baggery. Why couldn’t he be like the rest of the stolen valor try hards and claim force recon or raiders? He’s not even a good stolen valor con.
edit on 1/22/2019 by BigDave-AR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: BigDave-AR

An Ypsilanti man says he was trying to teach a few students dressed in American Indian theme party about respecting Native Americans.

Not long afterward, Nathan Phillips said that an interaction with party-goers and students turned ugly.

Nathan Phillips says he was out for a noon walk on a Saturday in mid-April.

He walked by a home where he saw Eastern Michigan University students dressed as Native Americans.

"They had little feathers on, I was just going to walk by," Phillips said. "A group of them said 'Come on over, come here.'"

He says he walked over to the fence and saw roughly 30 to 40 students involved in a theme party.

"They had their face painted," Phillips said. "I said what the heck is going on here. 'Oh we are honoring you.' I said no you are not honoring me."

It was a statement he says they took offense to.

"Then started whooping and hollering," he said. "I said that wasn't honoring, that was racist. Then at that time, it really got ugly."

Phillips says he was bombarded with racial slurs.

"(They said) 'Go back to the reservation, you blank indian,'" he said.

One student, he says, threw a beer can at him.

"If I would have stayed where I was at, it would have hit me in the head," he said. "I backed up and it hit me in the chest."

He had seen enough at that point and says he called the police.

"By the time police got there, it was like there was no party there at all," he said.

Native American claims racial harassment by EMU students dressed as indians

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Seems he’s a special specimen that likes interjecting himself into drama. Sheesh that’s some rough stuff they (allegedly) said some mean words and accosted him with an empty beer can, life’s tough.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Thanks

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   

So why the hype, what was this a deflection for.
Why this stupid news story, smoke and mirrors to hide another more important news story?

Must be fabricated for a reason, it was always crap and would always be found out

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigDave-AR
To outright lie about being a “recon ranger” is highly questionable makes you sound like you have no clue about the armed forces is a whole ‘bother level of scum baggery. Why couldn’t he be like the rest of the stolen valor try hards and claim force recon or raiders? He’s not even a good stolen valor con.

Ask Senator Stolen Valor Blumenthal.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Because it gave the TDS left the ability to attack 2 birds with one stone.

* - It allowed the left to once again attack religion
* - It allowed the left to make it about Trump because of the hat and once again let them play the racist card.

Rep. Whitehouse - D-RI is calling for legislation to block MAGA material.

Once again the lefts actions reinforce my view that they are more and more presenting a clear and present danger to the US.
edit on 22-1-2019 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Looking into him and it would seem he's portraying himself as a Vietnam Vet as are others in the media, but he probably was in the Marines, did NOT serve in Vietnam. Served, probably after the Vietnam war ended.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join