It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WAR: Saddam to face trial 'in cage'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Does any one remember the mustard gas Saddam exposed his own local people to?! It is a blistering agent, any contact creates huge nasty painfull blisters that became gangrenous, it also dries up the mucus in ones body, causeing internal blistering and then bleeding.

The lucky ones died, Saddam should not be so lucky to get off with an easy punishment of death.

He only deserves to get what he dished out. Or is he too good to suffer as those he condemned.

Ask the survivors of his, what they think.

[edit on 28-2-2005 by ADVISOR]

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Morality is a fleeting thing and is defined by the individual. Your morals and value may differ does that make them any more or less relevant. Wishing Saddam ill will harldy makes any of US less human, but more honest perhaps in the expression of how we are feeling.

You have your opinion and,..I have mine. This whole digusting war started out with the 9/11 attack and Bush vowing to get Osama dead or alive. But, it's strange because Osama suddenly looked like saddam to Bush, and he was more dilligent to get him then Osama, but, that's another whole discussion.
As far as discussing South America,sure just not now,I am heading to bed in a few minutes.

[edit on 28-2-2005 by Shai_lene]

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Advisor
Remember who sold him the mustard gas? That's a moot point anyway, since there is still no agreement between the Iranian and Iraqi governments on whose gas it was. Given the evidence, I think it was the Iranian gas, but that's a discussion for another thread. People sometimes forget these two countries were lobbing gas at each other for some time. America supported the use of gas, so did the French and others.

Hell, Rumsfeld himself asked permission to use gas during the opening stages of the invasion, and what were we going in for again? To look for chemical weapons? Look no further, they're spewing out of OUR OWN mechanized units. sheesh. The current government has no sense or irony.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by WyrdeOne
Advisor
Remember who sold him the mustard gas?

Not at all, what I do remember is that the gas was acquired from the artillery shells. Who ever manufactured those shells, gave Saddam the gas.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Id prefer to see Saddam NOT put on trial in Iraq - its the same as a murder victims family being allowed to sit as a Judge and Jury on the trial of the murderer, you wouldnt ever see it happen.

He should be brought to trial, but not in Iraq.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 08:22 AM
link   
for one we have no idea thats the real guy if it is, Bush needs him locked up to keep the lid on him God knows what he'd say im thinkin the real man is down on the ranch anyway dont youll think that there are thousands of families that wouldn't think twice to kill him out in the streets of iraq

top topics

<< 1   >>

join