It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Part of me wants Trump to give the SOTU Address at Covington Catholic School

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   
That would be some next level trolling. He can call out all the people and threats that adults did to these kids. There very few ways I see this craziness ending without someone dying, maybe if Trump can focus enough sane people to be vocal instead of a small minority of people, that could change journalism and not end in death. To add to the trolling, Trump could announce that amy barrett bartlett is a SCJ in waiting.

I wouldn't mind if Trump did the SOTU at a military base

IF he did it at the boarder in front of the wall, and say that the Secret Service wouldn't let him speak, for safety reasons, unless he was in front of a wall portion of the boarder.

In front of some liberal's wall. That would be great

Should the President be trolling? In theory no, but if the MSM is sooooo bad at their job, again, it's the best non-Violent way to change the left

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

The media will just spin it as support for white supremacy or sexism or bigotry or meany face buttheads.

I can’t wait for 2020 to see what platform the Dems try to run with. I bet they don’t get through the first debate without casting everyone on stage an oppressor. Who will they find that’s a part of every victim group they’ve made up so far.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Someone should post this alternative site on Trumps Twitter page, it could happen if someone gives him the idea.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Maybe someone could mount up a legal defense fund for the kids, you know? So they could sue the crap out of the lying media and the people calling for violence against children.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776

The media will just spin it as support for white supremacy or sexism or bigotry or meany face buttheads.

I can’t wait for 2020 to see what platform the Dems try to run with. I bet they don’t get through the first debate without casting everyone on stage an oppressor. Who will they find that’s a part of every victim group they’ve made up so far.

They don't have a platform. Their only platform is "I'm against Trump" and "everything will be free."

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   
would be the ultimate ballbuster 😎

he should "verify" Nathan Phillips as a paid Democrat operative and non-VietNam Vet too !! 😎

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zeropinion
Maybe someone could mount up a legal defense fund for the kids, you know? So they could sue the crap out of the lying media and the people calling for violence against children.

I think that's already happening 😎

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Some devious stuff is going on behind this whole SOTU thing. If I was Trump I would leak a fake venue as a classified only type thing and see who shows up to scout it out...

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776

Well Senator Kamala Harris already declared her main issue is protection for Mueller.

She doesn't seem to have any other "issues" (other than mental) 😎

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

he should "verify" Nathan Phillips as a paid Democrat operative and non-VietNam Vet too !! 😎

Why don't you go ahead and do that??? could be your next thread for the day... get you all them stars and flags that you roll around in during the night... lol

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zeropinion

In a tweet that's made headlines, Robert Barnes, a trial lawyer based in Los Angeles, issued an unequivocal warning to the New York Times' Maggie Haberman about her report on the Covington kids: "I will represent the kids for free if they want to sue @maggieNYT for obvious libel."

Barnes' tweeted threat to Haberman instantly inspired support online, including many who offered their services and financial support to help with the libel lawsuit.
"I'll happily help work the case for free as well. Evil needs to be stopped," wrote one supporter. "Whatever I can do in PR, I am all-in," added another. "I think it is time to get a group together that does pro bono work PR work etc. when media slander somebody innocent. We must stop this madness," added yet another.
"Someone set up a GoFundme page and I'll be the first check in," wrote another follower. "This is, without hyperbole, evil. Time for us patriots to take back the narrative from the MSM/Dem liars and present truth. Thank you to the lawyers and such offering services."

dailywire

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Could be good.

I'm all for this being the venue, of course I'm biased, I'm a Michigander.

SOTU Lansing

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07
a reply to: xuenchen

Why don't you go ahead and do that??? could be your next thread for the day... get you all them stars and flags that you roll around in during the night... lol

roflol 🤣🚬

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

that you roll around in during the night... lol

You should study the OPS posting history...a lot of (t) rolling going on here

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I think Trump should stay far away from the whole thing. His side already has the intellectual upper hand in the incident and any still willing and able free-thinker knows this and most have even admitted as such. Trump's involvement can only mindlessly divide everyone down the line and force them to choose their "teams" over truth again. I'm tired and weary of sacrificing evidence and reason just so one person or group can capitalize politically from an event. It is pretty much how we ended up with this incident being a cluster---- to begin with.
edit on 22-1-2019 by sooth because: clarity

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Oh, God, the meltdown would truly be epic!!

It'd almost be worth it.

edit on 1/22/2019 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   

The Greater Cincinnati area and Northern Kentucky would love to have the President. We have rabid liberals here, but for the most part it is a conservative, family oriented region.

top topics

join