It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Facecrime!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: Subaeruginosa
I'm more blown away that a smiling 16 year old pissed of a big portion of the country when some middle aged Black Israelites straight up told the American Indians that they lost their land because they were worshiping totem poles.... Or when they called the white kids crackers and products of incests, or called the two Black kids in the group n####s.

Yeah, I know right...

That's why I'm saying its the guardians and/or teachers who had a duty of care, who should be at blame here, for allowing this incident to escalate... Clearly those fanatical activist were not right in the head, nothing positive was ever going to be accomplished by allowing the students to approach them.

I hope someone gets fired for the complete incompetence of allowing this incident to occur... then hopefully the whole "outrage" over how these school kids handled the situation, just blows over and everyone just gets over it.

It really is a non issue.

The ones who are to blame are those who rushed to judgement and condemned the kids. The kids, the natives, and even the black Israelites were merely exercising their free speech in the nation's capital.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Propagandalf

I'm more blown away that a smiling 16 year old pissed of a big portion of the country when some middle aged Black Israelites straight up told the American Indians that they lost their land because they were worshiping totem poles.... Or when they called the white kids crackers and products of incests, or called the two Black kids in the group n####s.

Yeah, I know right...

That's why I'm saying its the guardians and/or teachers who had a duty of care, who should be at blame here, for allowing this incident to escalate... Clearly those fanatical activist were not right in the head, nothing positive was ever going to be accomplished by allowing the students to approach them.

I hope someone gets fired for the complete incompetence of allowing this incident to occur... then hopefully the whole "outrage" over how these school kids handled the situation, just blows over and everyone just gets over it.

The ones who are to blame are those who rushed to judgement and condemned the kids. The kids, the natives, and even the black Israelites were merely exercising their free speech in the nation's capital.

Well so what?

Fact of the matter is, there's a lot of sjw who got totally triggered (for lack of a word) by this incident... And your not exactly helping in diffusing the situation either, by keeping the fuse lite and posting images of the minor to whom the anger is directed at.

Seriously... For the sake of the kids involved, just build a bridge and let the incident burn itself out.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Yeah, I know right...

Well so what?

Fact of the matter is, there's a lot of sjw who got totally triggered (for lack of a word) by this incident... And your not exactly helping in diffusing the situation either, by keeping the fuse lite and posting images of the minor to whom the anger is directed at.

Seriously... For the sake of the kids involved, just build a bridge and let the incident burn itself out.

I don't want to diffuse the situation. I want the inquisitors to be held accountable for what they've done, for the propaganda they've handed us, and for the demonization of children for the sake of political ends. Rolling over and showing your belly does nothing to diffuse any situation, especially future ones. There needs to be negative reinforcement for this mob behavior.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Cool so now we can rip the left on facial expressions to point out how racist they are? Not like we need any more subject matter to talk about when pointing out how crazy the people on the left are, but more ammo never hurts.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Yeah, I know right...

Well so what?

I don't want to diffuse the situation.

Obviously.

But surely, there's far more honorable ways to justify your little agenda.... than throwing these minors under the bus and making them martyrs to your petty political cause?

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Yeah, I know right...

Well so what?

I don't want to diffuse the situation.

Obviously.

But surely, there's far more honorable ways to justify your little agenda.... than throwing these minors under the bus and making them martyrs to your petty political cause?

Look how far the maggots have eaten. I was defending the minors, actually.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   

News flash, the kids were already sacrificed by CNN and other liberal media outlets in an attempt to continue the everyone that supports Trump is a racist narrative. It's ok though, karma is a bitch.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

It's ok though, karma is a bitch.

"Karmas a bitch" for who dude?

CNN, or the minor whose having his image posted all over the internet by angry right wingers trying to prove a point?

Your argument is lost on me...

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   

CNN, or the minor whose having his image posted all over the internet by angry right wingers trying to prove a point?

Concern Trolling has proven to be a weak tactic long ago.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Sit and calm down, then rub those 2 brain cells together while you read my post again and I have faith you will understand.

Show me a right-winger with more viewers than all the liberal MSM put together. Bet you can't.

Sounds like a personal problem. I'd suggest getting your money back from any universities you may have attended.
edit on 22-1-2019 by Middleoftheroad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   

I'm literally just stating what I think of the situation mate.

Call it "trolling" if you want... whatever helps you sleep better at night.

Peace.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Peace.

Concern-trolling, not trolling. It's an online debate tactic, and a weak one at that.

Sweat dreams.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Peace.

Oh right ... so just forget that a good chunk of the country was calling for him to be punched or fed into a woodchipper head first. Forget that his school had to shutdown over threats of violence today.

You know ... so it all blows over ...

Nah, I think he and his friends have lawyers and lots of authenticated blue checkmarks need to be hit and hit hard in their pockets for this. It's time for the press to get back to due diligence rather than just running with any old rumor like the found Bat Boy.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Propagandalf

Decontextualised quotes from 1984 aside, our society is more panoptical than Winston Smith's could ever be.

Panopticism is a postmodern concept, where disciplinary observation is decentralised and occurs in many ways - official, unofficial, formal, informal, legal, social, economic etc. In 1984, O'Brien lets Smith know that the Party's power is arbitrary, that two plus two means whatever the party says it is. In 2019, we have Kellyanne Conway's alternative facts and all the social media you can eat.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Whodathunkdatcheese

I think you meant to say Common Core that teaches the process one uses to arrive at the answer to your math problem is more important than the actual answer you get.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese

Decontextualised quotes from 1984 aside, our society is more panoptical than Winston Smith's could ever be.

Panopticism is a postmodern concept, where disciplinary observation is decentralised and occurs in many ways - official, unofficial, formal, informal, legal, social, economic etc. In 1984, O'Brien lets Smith know that the Party's power is arbitrary, that two plus two means whatever the party says it is. In 2019, we have Kellyanne Conway's alternative facts and all the social media you can eat.

The thing about Newspeak is that it's contrived. It didn't arise from natural conversation, unlike Kellyanne's spur of the moment comments on hot-button topics. On the other hand, you have the word policing of folks like Kellyanne Conway, or Trump, who surely would be in room 101 right now if her opponents had the power they always wished they had.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   

a reply to: 3n19m470

Yeah, I don't get it. The condemnations of his face raise the question: what type of face should he have made? I'm guessing that had these inquisitors been in his shoes, the would have looked at the ground or in some way grovelled as they repent for the crimes of their ancestors.

Once the protected minority groups chose to confront these boys, they were already tried, convicted and awaiting sentencing, in the hivemind of Leftism. At that point there was nothing they could have done, it was too late. Their fate was sealed. The new rules have been Christened....

New Rule of Racism... If a non-white person attacks YOU or decides that they don't like YOU, then you must be a racist or else they never would have done that, obviously!!

A group of white Christian's can NEVER be in the right if they are on the opposite side of these protected groups. The rabid Leftists would keep looking and wouldnt stop until they "found" something to paint these boys as aggressors.

Once they became a target of the minorities... there was simply no correct action they could have taken.

NONE.

ZERO.

ZILCH.

NADA.

Even if they turned and ran or walked away, as some are saying they should have done, that would have been condemned as well. The headline wouldve been "MAGA hat wearing boys refuse to join elderly native's 'Peaceful drum circle of healing after racist homophobic attack against blacks" Or "Cowardly MAGA boys run from one (1) elderly Native with a peace drum".

Meanwhile, blacks and Hispanics are turning eachother and innocent bystanders into swiss cheese with all the bullet holes in nearly every major American city, but these boys are "the problem" that America needs to clean up, because we are supposed to believe his so called racist, malicious smile is doing more damage than a bunch of thugs with weapons, selling drugs and forcing young girls into sexual slavery.

Its actually kinda scary when you realize a lot of these completely bonkers, ass backwards, upside down, inside out people talking this nonsense have children of their own...

You know, Mrs. Buckman, you need a license to buy a dog, to drive a car - hell, you even need a license to catch a fish. But they'll let any butt-reaming asshole be a father.

-Tod (Keanu Reeves), Parenthood (1989, film, Ron Howard)

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Who is that toothless guy who hasn't groomed himself in a couple weeks?

And these simpletons actually believe they are the elite in this country

laughable. POTUS had it right.
edit on 1/22/2019 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Nice try

The minors are 100% the victims here. The waste of space anti-Semetic black imposters and the little toothless drummer boy are entirely to blame. The hysterical/malicious MSM and their rabid fanatical cult-like followers are equally to blame.

There is no room for trash like that in a truly GREAT America.

...at least we know some folks in that video have a real future. The ones harassing the minors already proved how badly they have failed at life. Most likely this can be explained by simple jealousy. They may be higher in age than the minors, but they are lower than dirt in my eyes. And that is doing a disservice to dirt.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 09:37 PM
link   

These commentators are either social justice fundamentalists/extremists, wherein everything is seen through the lens of the kid/trump supporter as a representative of an oppressive, monolithic race.. or dishonest virtue signalers and manipulators jumping on the bandwagon.

I see now what these types of people are, in most cases, excepting legitimate racist situations where the race card is called for.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join