It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flight attendant says overweight passenger forced her to wipe his butt

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   
That's gotta be fake
edit on 1 22 2019 by TheShadow21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheShadow21
That's gotta be fake

It looks like the story originated on The Daily Mail. They do have two pictures of the man in the story. Apparently, he's "handicapped" or bound to a wheelchair.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

edit on 22-1-2019 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
I'm 130 pounds and I can barely fit in airplane heads. There is no way that a 400- pound person is fitting into one of those compartments. Much less with room for a couple of flight attendants performing physical procedures.

The lavs on transoceanic flights are set up so that two adjacent ones can be turned into one much larger one by opening a middle door which can then fit a wheelchair. Or a 500lb fat slob.

Pro tip: this is the method people still use to join the Mile High Club.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   
The flight attended claimed she was forced...

Was she held at gun point and under threat of death forced to clean the man?

Was she under fear of being fired for refusing to clean the man? I'd find a new job.

Did the captain order her to clean the man? Still a valid reason not to.

I presume that the flight attendant did NOT clean this guy. So claiming that she was forced to do so is just stupid and false reporting.

Was she a victim of sexual harassment? Possibly. But being forced into something? Absolutely not.

And I'm not saying that the flight attendant was wrong in any way. Who in the world would expect a flight attendant to do so? No one.

That said, the flight attendant was in no way "FORCED" to clean this man.
edit on 1/22/2019 by EternalSolace because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I believe this story because I was in the hospital about a decade ago and I had to share a room and bathroom with a guy weighing at least 450 lbs and one day I found a shower towel with crap all over it. I guess he used it instead of toilet paper. Very gross... I don't know how people can do that.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchandwait410
Very gross... I don't know how people can do that.

Well, they start by taking the towel, wadding it up and then....

...I think you can figure out the rest.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I have met a bunch of flight attendants that I would love for them to give me a sponge bath.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I'm 130 pounds and I can barely fit in airplane heads. There is no way that a 400- pound person is fitting into one of those compartments. Much less with room for a couple of flight attendants performing physical procedures.

The lavs on transoceanic flights are set up so that two adjacent ones can be turned into one much larger one by opening a middle door which can then fit a wheelchair. Or a 500lb fat slob.

Pro tip: this is the method people still use to join the Mile High Club.

I've always wondered about that! In the airplane bathrooms I've seen, it would take two thin people who were pretty in shape and flexible to make the Mile High Club situation work.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Time to start installing ejector toilets in aircraft for these situations, even though I'm not sure I believe it, it was more likely he was Just a filthy dirty stinky rude poopy head and the story has been embellished a little for added entertainment.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 06:29 AM
link   

I've always wondered about that! In the airplane bathrooms I've seen, it would take two thin people who were pretty in shape and flexible to make the Mile High Club situation work.

And everyone would also know what was going on. This way you both go in separate doors, open the middle partition and get it on.

There's also a trick to open a locked bathroom from the outside.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

SOME bathroom // toilet cubicle doors can also be disabled from the outside - so the interior release catch does not work

any idiot can pour superglue in the mech - but clever munkies with a multitool leatherman - can - if they notice a lock they are familiar with - lock people in cublices for amusement // punishment

and it then takes someone else with a screwdriver - to free them

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Can you even bring a multi-tool onto an aircraft?

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Autorico

People get guns past our winners at the TSA all the time, you could probably bring a sledgehammer and they wouldn't notice.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Autorico

i did NOT intend too - but on the last flight i took [ summer 2018 ] -i didnt remember to unpack a gas cylinder from my camp stove - only 100g butane // propane blend . and it was in my carry on bag

they are pretty distinctive items - and i would EXPECT its x-ray profile to be one they are trianed to look for :

they are safe - and designed to cope with a bigger pressure gradient than a aircraft cabin

but they are banned - and rightly so - as damage // deliberate misuse could bring down a plane

but still - it made it home with me

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Flight attendant says overweight passenger forced her to wipe his butt

Fake news.

I asked politely.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 10:04 PM
link   
He should thank the crew by sending them all nutella sandwiches.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Autorico

People get guns past our winners at the TSA all the time, you could probably bring a sledgehammer and they wouldn't notice.

Oh, but do not, do NOT try to take your favorite bottle of body lotion on the plane if it's over 2 ounces! They will tamp down on the sh>t in a heartbeat, thank goodness.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

I agree - most of your point were covered by the Unions reaction.

or else threaten them with death by the gun or the blade, or some other means, if they do not perform the task.

For someone who like to have a go at Americans 2A rights you sure deflect and go on off tangents about weapons quite often.

What pray tell do weapons have to do with wiping someones "arse"

A careful reading of the source would have revealed the Attendants dilemma in trying to diffuse a situation and moving on.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

I always do whatever I can to take care of business before or after a flight. It’s hard enough for me to fit in those bathrooms at 190 pounds — let alone fitting a 439 pound heffer in there.

Same here - I despise public toilets. But it was a Los Angeles-to-Taipei filght -

14h 35m duration

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

Yeah - detain him until he pays more at the Gate - but then he may # in the airport to prove another point.

Hahahahaha

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join