It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flight attendant says overweight passenger forced her to wipe his butt

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   
"I pay for a service therefore I own you"

www.news.com.au... cad847b165

A shaken flight attendant has told how a man demanded she carry out a disgusting task for him while he was in a plane toilet.....

A flight attendant for EVA Air — which only employs female cabin crew — described the crappy duty the passenger subjected her and two of her colleagues to aboard the Los Angeles-to-Taipei flight on Saturday, according to Focus Taiwan....

"I felt that as a flight attendant, removing a passenger’s underwear was beyond the scope of my responsibilities,” the flight attendant told a news conference, where she was accompanied by reps from the Taoyuan Flight Attendants Union....

“I told him we couldn’t help him, but he started yelling. He told me to go in there immediately and threatened to relieve himself on the floor,” she said, according to the Daily Mail.....

The women managed to keep the door closed, but the man — whose weight was estimated to be 199kg — then refused to leave the bathroom unless they wiped his backside after he finished with his business....

But things took a turn for the worse when the chief attendant donned three pairs of latex gloves and began wiping him.

“He said, ‘Oh, mmm, deeper, deeper,’ and then accused my chief attendant of not properly cleaning his backside, requesting that she do it again,” she said.

Sense of entitlement?

What's the world coming to?

You know toilets on planes are small.

How in all honesty do you think you can defy reality, dimensions of cubicles, or peoples common sense of decency.

And a repeat offender to boot

twitter.com...

Angry cat’s Martha ‏ @khosvlo 17h17 hours ago More Replying to @BoardingArea @garyleff
This guy is a repeat offender. Not only does @EVAAirUS refuse to ban him but they punished FAs for not wiping him in the past. This is how they treat their female employees.

edit on 22-1-2019 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

www.9news.com.au...

According to Focus Taiwan he defecated in his underwear on a previous flight last May.

The union is now seeking action against the airline for failing in their duty of care for staff by not placing the passenger on a blacklist after that incident.

A win for the workers!!

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Omfg.
So his disgusting obesity is the flight personnel’s responsibility and everybody else’s problem.
My god. I hope he gets explosive diarrhea for the entirety of his trip.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

yeah - and he seemed to "get off" on it

“He said, ‘Oh, mmm, deeper, deeper,’ and then accused my chief attendant of not properly cleaning his backside, requesting that she do it again,” she said.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Ain't no effing way.

I'd a locked his crappy but in there and notified the captain.
edit on 22-1-2019 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   
And right about at the "wipe my fat ass" point, the plane would have suddenly been 199kg lighter with a malfunctioning door. He can tell us how far he bounced with all that padding cushioning the landing later.
edit on 1/22/2019 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Wow, 199 kg is 439 pounds. So basically, not only did he encroach on the flight attendants— he was also spilling over in to other people’s seats — encroaching on the people sitting next to him. Imagine sitting next to a fat dude spilling in to your payed for seat — and then he sh!ts himself! I would be PISSED!!

I am so tired of being on flights sitting next to obese people. Im a broad shouldered dude. I don’t need your fat in my well payed for space. They need to make obese people purchase two tickets. My son just had this happen a couple months ago. But not only was the dude overweight and in his space, he was sleeeping on my sons shoulder. I told my son to never let someone take advantage of himlike that again. Obviously, I wasn’t there to handle this jerk myself.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 09:33 AM
link   

There is no physical way to FORCE a person to wipe another persons behind, without the assistance of someone else, someone willing to both witness a very unpleasant sight, but also put the other person in such restraint holds that they are induced by physical means, to perform the action required, or else threaten them with death by the gun or the blade, or some other means, if they do not perform the task.

So the fact is that the attendant was not forced to perform the task, but they were coerced by circumstances, and they should not have been placed in that position. While it is an airlines responsibility to provide a service which meets the customers needs, whether they are able bodied or not, it is not reasonable or fair for an airline to insist that their attendants also be placed in the position of having to deal with a passengers bodily functions. They are not trained for that, and only those who are ought to be put in the position of having to deal with that situation. Passengers who have such debilitating conditions as to make it impossible for them to deal with their own functions ought to be accompanied by their carer or nurse, or be expected to handle their own business, without the need to involve the staff of the airline.

Attendants are not nursemaids, they are not trained in the care of disabled persons in general, and should not be placed in the position where they feel they must act in the stead of such a person. They may be trained in first aid, they may be trained in how to escape a damaged aircraft on the tarmac, at sea, or anywhere else. But what they cannot be expected to do is act outside their training.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: Macenroe82

yeah - and he seemed to "get off" on it

Apparently he does. Why else does this dude always have to take a crap on flights? I always do whatever I can to take care of business before or after a flight. It’s hard enough for me to fit in those bathrooms at 190 pounds — let alone fitting a 439 pound heffer in there.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   

correct course of action = refuse

if px getts uppity - call captain [ i can just imagine the convo with ATC regarding reson to divert to nearest airport " ]

if airline gets uppity - see you in court // industrial trubrunal

bottom line - if lard arse cannot wipe its own arse - then it should not be unsupervised in public

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I honestly don't think anyone that size would fit in a aircraft bog.

Also why not just eat a couple of extra cakes and round it up to 200Kg.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I call BS on this story.

I'm 130 pounds and I can barely fit in airplane heads. There is no way that a 400- pound person is fitting into one of those compartments. Much less with room for a couple of flight attendants performing physical procedures.

Seriously, people. This is clearly a made-up story.

ETA: You can't even get a flight attendant, these days, to even help you get your bag into the overhead bin. That's not an exaggeration- I think they aren't even allowed anymore to help passengers with their bags. So there's no way they are going to wipe someone's ass.
edit on 22-1-2019 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   
You just set obese piggies back 10 yrs.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Disgusting if true? but honestly sounds like a sattire story. Him getting off on it and all, made me gag!

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Madness

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   

They should charge the man extra on the service and compensate the flight attendants as it was outside their scope of duties...and then ban the guy from flying with them ever again.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I've flown a 12 hour flight and managed to avoid the need to defecate.

Any adult who can't wait to unload till they've disembarked needs to be banned unless it's food poisoning.

Can't comment on the rest of the story. Sounds made up.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

There is no physical way to FORCE a person to wipe another persons behind,

YES to this. Several hundred years ago I worked at Pizza hut. A deranged person went in there and defecated all over the mens room, and decided to paint the place with his crap. They told me (a waitress) to clean it. I said no, period, end of story, and to fire me if need be. They went down the line until they harassed the dishwasher to do it.

The smell was so horrid everyone eating in the restaurant left.
edit on 22-1-2019 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   
If I was the flight attendant, I would tell the passenger he had to wipe his own butt or jump out of the plane, then offer to open the door so he could leap out into the Ocean.

She litterally did not have to take that person's Sheet.
edit on 22-1-2019 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

Sheet.

Hey my word is catching on!

edit on 22-1-2019 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join