It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Black Knight Footage

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I got one that might be a few hundred years old

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver
a reply to: iplay1up2

Oumuamua is a name designed to make whoever says it sound like an idiot.

Here's my card, I'll be here all night.

and you get stars for your ignorance I see as well. "Oumuamua" means "A messenger from afar" or "SCOUT" in the Hawaiian language. And ya, I looked it up, like a long time ago, because I was curious on why they would name it that. Every name they give has a reason, but I wouldn't expect you to think of that either...…

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

originally posted by: Gargoyle91
a reply to: oldcarpy

Anyone notice that the smaller triangle shaped object appears from nowhere ?

Nice catch.

I noticed the object when I first saw the vid. However, I didn’t realize it popped up out of nowhere. Either it came off of the larger object in question, orrrrr I don’t know... bizarre

I saw the object as soon as it appeared and immediately thought of the delta shaped object captured previously, although I cannot remember when and by whom.

One and the same?

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Do you have any images of a thermal blanket that looks even remotely like this one?

I’m not saying this is an alien satellite. However, I am saying that it’s not a thermal blanket.

Here' s the videos of the dropped blanket [that are suppressed by the UFO hucksters].

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

There's no reason to suppose the current video is anything but a CGI hoax aimed at eager-believer kids.

It fails even the most basic requirements of 'evidence' - no verified origin.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

Looks really good, and don't look like CGI at all.
But it's really tough to tell by eye, only a program could confirm.

I'd say yes authentic, based on the quality and all.

Is the best images I've seen to date of the object.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimOberg

Do you have any images of a thermal blanket that looks even remotely like this one?

I’m not saying this is an alien satellite. However, I am saying that it’s not a thermal blanket.

Here' s the videos of the dropped blanket [that are suppressed by the UFO hucksters].

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

There's no reason to suppose the current video is anything but a CGI hoax aimed at eager-believer kids.

Sure it's possible the current Black Knight video I posted is CGI but I guarantee you it's not the "space blanket". Not to mention the first reporting of the supposed Black Knight satellite was 1998 and the video you posted is from 2013 and that space blanket does not resemble the shape of the Black Knight satellite.

I'm not saying the Black Knight satellite is legit but to date I have yet to see a source that absolutely proves its something other than what the current ongoing theory is. I'm never going to buy the space blanket story. Time lines and shapes do not match.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   

What was this thing that came out of it and why is it do low res?
Is there a higher res source out there?

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Is anyone concerned about the discarded waste burning in the atmosphere turned into a gas? Like if it's aluminum it could turn into aluminum gas. Just a concern I've had.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

Thanks for the videos Jim. The objects in those videos absolutely DO look like a thermal blanket (or thermal cover as the astronauts stated).

The problem I have with this is — those objects look nothing like the black knight satellite images that have been floating around for 10 years or so. One example is, the size of the objects in the videos you provided, are no where near the size of the supposed black knight photos.

Eaxample:

www.theangryufologist.us...

As for the OP’s video, it does now appear to be CGI.

So what’s your take on all the photos online, such as the one I provided? Because the objects in your videos are clearly not the same object that has been floating around the internet for 10+ years.

On another note: How the hell do I upload pics and videos on an iPad — so that it shows it on ATS. Mine always show up as a link to click on, instead of seeing it. Appreciate the help for whomever can provide it.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Outlier13

Sure it's possible the current Black Knight video I posted is CGI but I guarantee you it's not the "space blanket". Not to mention the first reporting of the supposed Black Knight satellite was 1998 and the video you posted is from 2013 and that space blanket does not resemble the shape of the Black Knight satellite.

I'm not saying the Black Knight satellite is legit but to date I have yet to see a source that absolutely proves its something other than what the current ongoing theory is. I'm never going to buy the space blanket story. Time lines and shapes do not match.

It's not a question of disproving 'current theories' [whatever the heck THAT means]. It's the responsibility of the claimant to prove it has no other possible explanation. Without the slightest info on provenance of the image, it's automatically classified as a probable hoax until that possibility is disproved. We're waiting. But nobody's holding their breath.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: gunshooter

1 It was a joke.
2 I had no idea it was a real word.
3 Don't get your panties in a wad.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Not to mention the first reporting of the supposed Black Knight satellite was 1998 and the video you posted is from 2013 and that space blanket does not resemble the shape of the Black Knight satellite. ...

Read the descriptions of those videos posted in 2013. The images were made in 1998.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13 Wow! Super interesting! We did not study that in Astronomy 101 at Ohio State in 1986. It looks like an alien probe satelite. It's probably monitoring us through our Radio and Tv waves, checking pollution, and our bacterial or virus levels. Probably checks for radiation. Really what do you think we would think if it were real? I always state the obvious. My whole family gets annoyed, I am usually 100% right in life. Probably the aliens are us and we are their outcast colony experiment.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver
a reply to: gunshooter

1 It was a joke.
2 I had no idea it was a real word.
3 Don't get your panties in a wad.

well...…
1 if it was a joke, it really wasn't funny
2 figures! why would they make up a word to name something?
3 don't wear panties, just shocked at how exceedingly ignorant your post was....

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   

I think someone did the maths and the space blanket that whizzes about all over the place and time travels on occasion , would have fallen back down and burned up after 9 months max

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

I think the Black Knight is a wonderful tale which has grown in the telling. A conglomeration of a number of unrelated things.
edit on 1/22/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

It is what it is ! but early astronomers and the data they collected are a interesting read on both the moon and this Black knight sat

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: MorpheusUSA

What was this thing that came out of it and why is it do low res?
Is there a higher res source out there?

Not sure if there is or not. CGI is so unbelievably good these days we are probably only a couple of years away (maybe already there) from us no longer even asking if something is CGI or not because we will no longer be able to tell.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Not to mention the first reporting of the supposed Black Knight satellite was 1998 and the video you posted is from 2013 and that space blanket does not resemble the shape of the Black Knight satellite. ...

Read the descriptions of those videos posted in 2013. The images were made in 1998.

Actually that was the first thing I looked for since I am aware of the difference between an upload date and the actual date the footage was captured. I only looked at the first video which I did not see anywhere the actual date of the video. If you can show me where it is I'm happy to look further.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Outlier, you're bsolutely right, the date was not explicitly given. My unwarrented presumption was that the identification of the mission number would have made it clear:

en.wikipedia.org...

Since I led the orbital design team for that mission I failed to realize the date might not be readily accessible, sorry for my comment.

www.jamesoberg.com...

As a 'trajectory guy', I have always claimed that the hardest work was pre-launch, designing the orbit, especially the unsung drama of how it would be -- or NOT be -- aligned with the orbit of Mir. This is a chapter from my book on the US-Russian 'space alliance'.
www.jamesoberg.com...

edit on 22-1-2019 by JimOberg because: typos

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join