It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maga Teens

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: o0oTOPCATo0o

Fantastic article. I was one of the few that questioned it right off the bat but that was just chance. Another subject could have promoted a different response from me.
edit on 22-1-2019 by Antipathy17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: ketsuko

Wictor is meticulous and accurate when it comes to all matters Military.

Assuming that is correct, he didn't say that Phillips was never a Marine, he said that the capacity he claimed probably wasn't true.

The piece didn't even deny his presence in Vietnam, rather that it was probably an adviser type role.

Listen, Phillips most likely got caught red handed lying about this encounter (over the weekend). More evidence points to him fabricating much of his narrative than supporting any of it other than what we saw.

WAPO CORRECTION:

"Correction: Earlier versions of this story incorrectly said that Native American activist Nathan Phillips fought in the Vietnam War.

Phillips served in the U.S. Marines from 1972 to 1976 but was never deployed to Vietnam."

www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Thanks for the update IAMTAT!

So it does point to the man having a history of being disingenuous at best, lying at worst.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Pardon me. Trying to keep tabs on this while keeping an eye on a kid waiting for the bus makes it hard to focus.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: Antipathy17

I watched some of the "confrontation" video last night.
The only people acting or talking aggressively were the black something or other "I really forget who they were" off to the side yelling faggots and telling the natives they had lost their land because they worshipped totem poles instead of god.

The kid shown in the video being portrayed as a trump loving racist was just standing there waiting.
The native man approached him and got in the kids face. No reaction from the kid but an occasional smile.

The short video clip is nothing more than a lie to try to push an agenda. If any media outlet didn't do the research before publication then they are incompetent and anything coming from within their walls should be questioned.

Mulder was on to something.
Trust no one..

Black Hebrew Israelites were picking a fight with the kids. Native American veteran decided to interfere. Naturally the non-conflict was more offensive than the actual conflict where innocent citizens were accused of being terrorists.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

They were. In the long version, they started doing schools chants and cheers to close ranks against the abuse and harassment from the Black Hebrews. Call it a mini-pep rally, but they were trying to shut out the negativity and stay positive and out of trouble.

Phillips can be seen walking into their group while they were engaged in that activity. We can only really speculate what they thought for sure. We know what they told us which was they thought he was there in solidarity at the start. I think there is evidence the Black Hebrews had been harassing the Native Americans too, so that's not a far-fetched idea.

Between those two, it wouldn't be a stretch to think they carried on with pep-rally behavior, but again, as I've said multiple times, I can see how that could be seen as disrespectful if that wasn't the intent of approaching the boys. However, I don't think that gaffe was enough to set off the ensuring national firestorm with death threats and calls to feed them all headfirst into woodchippers and the other bile thrown their way.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

It is far far more malicious than simply the media not doing their homework. Even now, they are trying to justify their lies by moving on to even more lies about the kids in an attempt to smear them. CNN are now claiming the kids were racist because one of the Black Israelites shouted 'you only have one n***** in the crowd' at them and the kids reaction was to show them the finger. That is being painted as racist. CNN are literally out to get these kids and show them in a bad light to cover for their fake news.

It's incredible that CNN could not have simply apologised, but they just can't get over the hats.
edit on 22/1/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I'm sorry. If that kid were my friend, I'd be feeding those @sshats the finger too.

The town I grew up in was not exactly a bastion of diversity. We had one black girl on our track team, but she was one of us. Crap like that didn't play well. Mess with her; you messed with us.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Antipathy17

For some reason, i wonder about the color of the hats, Why red? This reminds me of the Hitlerjugend,,

This is just another one of those silly little games the rich and the bored play.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: solve

Yeah. There is a lot of conspiracy about symbolism from the controllers. I wouldn't bet on it but I sure as hell wouldn't say it's not happening.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Agreed, The ones yelling the homophobic and anti-Semetic nonsense were certainly the instigators

I wouldn't be surprised if it were a planned provocation

I just wonder when these people are going to get sick and tired of being used as the radical alt-left's punching bag and start fighting back. They are beyond justified at this point. In fact, I think they've shown considerable restraint. But those days need to be over. Letting them continue to get away with it only promotes other future bad behaviors.

If they need to be trained like dogs to stop pissing on the rug then that is what needs to be done. Clearly these punks didn't have their hind ends reddened enough as kids

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Please contribute your thoughts and opinions to the previously posted thread on this topic:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

and in the mud pit:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join