It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The A70 UFO Abduction Revisited.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   
hi karl!

Nope never heard the story before but I enjoyed it. Ive got some thoughts on the other story about the guy in spain.
Thanks for all You do with these threads. They are appreciated. You represent some of the very best of ats.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
hi karl!

Nope never heard the story before but I enjoyed it. Ive got some thoughts on the other story about the guy in spain.
Thanks for all You do with these threads. They are appreciated. You represent some of the very best of ats.

I concur

he is of the best of ATS

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

High praise indeed my friend, lots of great folks and threads on the UFO forum (and ATS in general) so appreciate your post - am not very good at compliments!

What's always got me is why more people don't treat the UFO subject seriously (like the world's governments do) - granted I don't think anyone really wants 'abductions' to be true but I think it's been pretty well established that Unidentified Flying Objects exist in objective reality (with roughly a 20℅ unexplained rate) and their identity remains a complete mystery.

..there exists credible government documentary evidence, credible radar/visual evidence, credible electromagnetic interference evidence, credible ground trace evidence and credible (circumstantial) evidence in the form of sworn eyewitness testimony from 1000s of credible individuals.

Don't know if it's conditioned apathy, willful ignorance or pathological denial (or all three) but I'd also speculate that a great deal of money has been spent over the years indoctrinating the general public with the idea that the subject is just "a silly nonsense".

"Governments took notice, organizing task forces, encouraging secret briefings and study groups, funding classified research and all the time denying before the public that any of the phenomena might be real. The major revelation of these Diaries may be the demonstration of how the scientific community was misled by the government, how the best data were kept hidden, and how the public record was shamelessly manipulated."

Dr. Jacques Vallee, astrophysicist, computer scientist 1992

edit on 9-2-2019 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 01:28 AM
link   
UFO and missing time in 1639:

Think UFO sightings are just a modern phenomenon? Think again. The Puritans were the first to record strange shining lights in American skies.

On March 1, 1639, John Winthrop opened his diary in which he recorded the trials and triumphs of his fellow Puritans as they made a new life in America. As the governor of the Massachusetts Bay Colony put pen to paper, he began to recount a most unusual event that had recently caused a stir among the English immigrants.

Winthrop wrote that earlier in the year James Everell, “a sober, discreet man,” and two others had been rowing a boat in the Muddy River, which flowed through swampland and emptied into a tidal basin in the Charles River, when they saw a great light in the night sky. “When it stood still, it flamed up, and was about three yards square,” the governor reported, “when it ran, it was contracted into the figure of a swine.”

Over the course of two to three hours, the boatmen said that the mysterious light “ran as swift as an arrow” darting back and forth between them and the village of Charlestown, a distance of approximately two miles. “Diverse other credible persons saw the same light, after, about the same place,” Winthrop added.

The governor wrote that when the strange apparition finally faded away, the three Puritans in the boat were stunned to find themselves one mile upstream—as if the light had transported them there. The men had no memory of their rowing against the tide, although it’s possible they could have been carried by the wind or a reverse tidal flow. “The mysterious repositioning of the boat could suggest that they were unaware of part of their experience. Some researchers would interpret this as a possible alien abduction if it happened today,” write Jacques Vallee and Chris Aubeck in Wonders in the Sky..

link

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12
a reply to: BASSPLYR

I am not very good at compliments!

Then you'll have to suffer a bit more because you are indeed in the top drawer of ATSers. I followed your work as a lurker, and although I try my best instigating fresh threads (my latest one about UK school sightings in 1977 feels about as welcomed as syphilis), I still feel like a simpering newbie in awe of ATS's finest.

What's always got me is why more people don't treat the UFO subject seriously.

Good point, mate. It's a conundrum that's been bothering me since childhood. As a cynicism-free kid, I genuinely didn't believe potential extraterrestrial visitation was that big a deal (that's wide-eyed innocence for you!) and certainly didn't understand why adults treated them as a joke.

I still don't. Weird, isn't it? And suspicious - at least for the purposes of ATS's raison d'etre.

edit on 9-2-2019 by ConfusedBrit because: Spellinghjfkink

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

Thanks mate and good job on the new thread.
God knows what's going on when it comes to the origin of these objects but there's some pretty fascinating British reports being discussed in the interviews below.

In one possible abduction case a retired 'UFO sceptic' Policeman was fishing on the river when he witnessed a close range metallic, saucer shaped object over the water - some time anomalies involved including his bait maggots pupating into casters (which should have taken 2 days) and also strange dreams in the days following about a circular room with floating beds.

Witness was also questioned by the MOD and received threatening phone calls.

See 2:50:00

Cheers.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

The artistic drawing of the ET creatures involved in the Stanford/Deveraux/Godfrey incident...remind me of them being of the dinosauroid species. The three fingered hands are a dead giveaway, and it might be possible that they sport three toed feet.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

hello cb (if i may),

'I still feel like a simpering newbie in awe of ATS's finest.'

don't underestimate yourself. i gave your thread a quick look-see in between
obligations and intend to further research the case. i don't post much. i am
constantly researching all possible facets of this subject as well as other areas.
when i get the urge to comment i usually lie down and let it pass.

'It's a conundrum that's been bothering me since childhood. As a cynicism-free kid,
I genuinely didn't believe potential extra-terrestrial visitation was that big a deal
(that's wide-eyed innocence for you!) and certainly didn't understand why adults
treated them as a joke.'

i would guess the adults in the company of other adults brought that response and
how quickly the subject changes or the need to visit a public-house overwhelms some.
observations in my childhood brought hostility and unnecessary consequences when
mentioned. relatives avoided me like the plague lol. i have observed the fear and
panic in certain individuals when we have happened upon a sighting of an
unidentified aerial phenomenon and their avoidance of the subject as time rolls on.

f.

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 04:45 AM
link   

.below is a pretty comprehensive presentation by the main researcher of the case Malcolm Robinson including the hypnosis footage and what the two men actually recounted seeing inside the UFO.

See 26:00

Yet another recently deleted video - I'm unable to do so but don't suppose anyone managed to save it?

Definitely seems YouTube are engaging in a mass cull of some of the more interesting UFO videos.

New vid address:

youtu.be...
edit on 30-3-2019 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

As no it seems that new video address for the main presentation has been removed as well.

Did see this other interview with the witnesses though - see 38:10

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Malcolm Robinson goes into more detail on Scottish UFO cases like Dechmont and A70 (great interview).

Bret Swancer on UFO activity in general area.

UFO’s and High Strangeness at Scotland ' Falkirk Triangle

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join