It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Covington Catholic parents need to go out and buy guns

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: iplay1up2
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

I bet 10 to 1, this is FAKE NEWS!!! SOURCE????? Seriously, you cant just say something like this with ZERO PROOF...Yet look at how many ATSRS already agree with you. Sad!

Just like the libs and the leftist MSM jumped to conclusions after a twenty second clip of the Covington incident.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Ah, those peace-loving, tolerant far left-wingers!!

Reminds me of Kristallnacht.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   
A few weeks ago we had a teen post a video of him shooting a gun with the statement "practicing for Prom march". He was promptly arrested for making threats against the school.

Now we have these "people" making threats against this school. What's the difference? Oh! Wait! Making terroristic threats across State lines is a Federal Crime. That's for the FBI. Forget it.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   
any link or anything to the threats to go to there school and shoot it up

iv seen the death threats and what not the lunatics do that alot but calling for a attack on a school and no action taken I want some proof to save incase it really does happen

if its social media pics without the names blocked out would be preferred

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

I said Trumpy Bears.

And I have been in Covington, KY quite a number of times, since it is right across the Ohio River from Cincinnati.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Covington students going to the White House and suing the mainstream media in class action.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Ahabstar

Covington students going to the White House and suing the mainstream media in class action.

mobile.twitter.com...

Nailed !! 😎

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Reckless Endangerment?

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

But...but...that's different!!

Those kids in DC were meanies who were daring to stand and wait where they were told to by their teachers...and had the temerity not to roll over. We won't even discuss the vile evilness that was the "smile/smirk"...'cause, well, EVIL!!

The hypocrisy on going here is amazing. Stupidly wrong, but amazing none the less. The kids involved are acting more like adults than some of the, though who are, supposedly, adults. Yes, I'm talking to you washed up, z-list comedian, and, you rap "star", I suspect more in his own mind than in reality.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
And I have been in Covington, KY quite a number of times, since it is right across the Ohio River from Cincinnati.

I'll be there tomorrow since that's where you need to head to when you want to fly out from Cincy.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

The airport is in Hebron, but if you are in downtown Cincy you will go past it unless you want to take a bunch of back roads and the Anderson Ferry for some odd reason in this cold.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 05:00 PM
link   
What Covinton parents need to do is sue the holy Hell out of the MSM who perpetrated this lie, and put their childrens' lives in jeopardy. The need to sue the old Native American man who started it, and they need to sue Any and Every one who put their children in danger. I mean Major lawsuits, involving so much money and such unpleasant consequences that the MSM and racial agitiators will think not twice but a thousand times - before endangering other peoples' children for their own sick agendas!

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Keep your responses relevant to the comments made in thread Grambler, or be ignored entirely.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join