It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Covington Catholic parents need to go out and buy guns

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Don't worry about that Antifa protest of the school, the native americans will be there and will scalp the antifa radicals by the end of the day.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I think I can say with good authority that those parents who children attend this school...are already well armed. The kids will be fine.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

This is still the best....comedy lays it out...

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Then the native American activist come right in to the kids face, as one of them yells racial attacks at the kids.
And what did the kid do?
He smirked!!!

I honestly did not see it as a smirk. I saw it as a kid who didn't know what was going on and was smiling. Now it could at some point be considered as a smirk. How long can someone stand smiling at someone in your face with a drum and not change your smile or stop smiling.

Also consider the fact they had no idea if they were supporting them or mocking them.

Whole bunch left out of this narrative.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Hell, They just doxed the wrong kid and his family. Progressive lynch mob in action:

Leftist Mob Wrongly Identifies Student As Covington Teen, Doxxes And Threatens Ohio Family

www.dailywire.com...

Leftists on Twitter, hell-bent on punishing the MAGA-hat wearing student who came face to face with Native American protester Nathan Phillips, wrongly identified and targeted a Cincinnati, Ohio teenager, and doxxed and threatened his family.

Yesterday was supposed to be a day of celebration for my middle brother Alex, who got married last night. Instead my family had to deal with the fallout of my youngest brother #MichaelHodge being falsely accused for standing & smiling in front of an indigenous man with a drum.

People then proceeded to spam my family with harassments and threats of physical violence. We then find out our parents address was posted online. If that wasn't enough, our family operated business has been slandered and attacked.

People then started circulating articles of him regarding his dreams and goals of being a chef, finds the college he plans on attending and proceed to blow them up encouraging them to rescind offer and calling him a racist POS...

edit on 21-1-2019 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

wow - the merkins answer to EVERYTHING

GUNS - kill them all

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

GUNS - kill them all

More like self defense since crazies are actively trying to find out where they live and are actively making threats (see above).

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

GUNS - kill them all

First off, it's called self-defense here in America.

In this case, you have a bunch of leftist lunatics that took an out of context edited video and have decided that these people must die.

Honestly... one of the tweets by a prominent American leftist is that the plan was to let them all go to school, nail the doors shut and set fire to the school.

They have had death threats now, another prominent American singer offered to give the first person to beat the kid up an autographed vinyl of his works.

Then the usual leftist crazies just wanting his family's business burned down, everyone beaten or killed and made an example of.

If you watched the whole video, it tells a completely different story.

In fact, if they were black kids from a school on an outing and they were approached and verbally abused and pushed the way they were by White Supremacists all those kids would be national heros in the media today because they stood their ground and made an effort to not escalate the violence.

Funny thing... last week the whole media was all abuzz about how we are raising toxic males and the best way to approach something like this is to turn the other cheek, as a male.

These kids did EXACTLY that...

But white Catholic kids with a MAGA hat?

THOSE kind just need put on a cross and burned, right?

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

To defend themselves, I'd say that's an appropriate response. In case you missed it, there've reports of death threats made against these kids and their families.

Now, me? I wouldn't have to go out and buy one, as I already have several.

I am, of course, assuming that they do things like this in "Merkins"--where ever the hell that is.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

That won't even merit an "oops".

You know, you've got to break a few eggs to make an omelet...

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Doesn't really matter what it's called.

Smile, smirk, or frown. The kid did nothing wrong. His only crime, if crime it was (it wasn't), was being in the place he and his classmates were told to wait for their bus.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: iplay1up2

I bet 10 to 1, this is FAKE NEWS!!! SOURCE????? Seriously, you cant just say something like this with ZERO PROOF...Yet look at how many ATSRS already agree with you. Sad!

You're wrong on this one.
www.infowars.com...
Uncle shoes asking his fans to "fire" on them.
Another Disney employee saying "Hat first into the woodchipper" with them.
It's literally all over twitter, do some research before you spout some bs.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 03:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: iplay1up2

I bet 10 to 1, this is FAKE NEWS!!! SOURCE????? Seriously, you cant just say something like this with ZERO PROOF...Yet look at how many ATSRS already agree with you. Sad!

In the little over a year that Socrates Johnson has been here, they have shown no evidence to make me think they would make this up. They have shown themselves to be a capable thinker and honest.

You on the other hand, I dont know if I've ever seen you before. But you obviously dont realize when he said "blue checkmark" it means Twitter. Twitter means you can do a search easily. Would be kinda silly to lie about it when we could do a search and quickly verify that and the mods would shut it down. Not that it doesnt happen. It just doesnt usually happen when someone has spent a year building up a good reputation as a reliable member. Like Socrates Johnson has.

Try to think a little bit next time. You think people are only agreeing based on the content in the OP? You dont know if they searched Twitter. You don't know if they've been on Twitter and seen this for themselves. You dont know if they recognize the name SocratesJohnson and chose to given them the benefit of the doubt based on past interactions. You dont know What reasons they may have.

All you've done is exposed yourself as having a disabled imagination. You're narrow perspective is so extreme...its difficult to believe you're being serious here. You really couldn't come up with any other reason for why people would agree, except "they just believe stuff with zero proof becuase they are sad sad people...". That's what your brain came up with?? You are gonna have a hard time here, but hopefully you will come out of it a better person. (although I suspect this isnt your first account...we can hope you will learn one of these times)

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 04:14 AM
link   
one thing this is showing is the danger of fake news. the fake news being pushed by the liberal biased media. just as has been said for a long time now, news media is not about reporting news, it is about forming what people think and their opinions. and this does need to be dealt with. and we really do need to start holding media responsible for what they cause with their fake news.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

This needs to be addressed by the DOJ for what it is....domestic terrorism.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
His only crime, if crime it was (it wasn't), was being in the place he and his classmates were told to wait for their bus.

Would you please elaborate on this?? When I first read about this I almost fell for the initial narrative, especially because I have some native american in me. Knowing the source I read it from, I decided not to buy fully into it until I read more. Well, I've been busy and haven't really been able to look fully into it, but thankfully I've been seeing threads on ATS so I can read the back n' forths and get a good idea of both sides of the coin. I definitely don't believe the kids were being as bad as the media is portraying them, but the one thing that kept bugging me is why were they at an indigenous peoples march wearing maga hats?? That just seems like a recipe for disaster.

Was that all it really was?? Wrong place at the wrong time??

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   

So... you are suggesting that its not bad enough to follow Roman Saturnalia dressed up in a Christian frock, but these people need to go out and purchase arms so that they can fail to turn the other cheek as well? Epic. Nice job.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Necrobile

They weren't at the indigenous people's march; the march came to them. They were at a prearranged rendezvous point waiting for their school bus to pick them after having participated in the right for life rally; an annual event in which this school participates.

Phillips and his group heard the commotion and inserted themselves into it:

But in an interview on Sunday, Chase Iron Eyes, a spokesman for the Indigenous Peoples Movement, which organized the march, said he had also heard chants of “build that wall,” a rallying cry of supporters of Mr. Trump.

Marcus Frejo, an Indigenous hip-hop artist who is also known as Quese Imc, said he was standing with a friend near the black men when tensions flickered. He said he was worried “something ugly” was going to happen.

Around that time, he said, Mr. Phillips approached, asking to borrow a drum. Together, they headed into the center of the students, creating a sort of prayer circle. They sang what he said was a well-known spiritual song associated with the American Indian Movement of the 1960s and used for prayer and resistance.

In separate interviews, Mr. Frejo and Mr. Phillips said they heard the students making noises that seemed to mock Native American chanting. (Some students also appear to make the tomahawk chop gesture popularized at certain sporting events.) But Mr. Frejo also said he heard some of the students sing along. “Regardless of their ignorance and bigotry,” he said, the “spirits moved through them.”

Moments later, the group of students disbanded. But to many, the interaction — and the disparate way it was perceived — reflected the national mood.

Mr. Frejo, who works with youths to prevent suicide and alcohol abuse, saw this as “a teachable moment” to help show what can happen when you push past anger and hatred.

“We chose to go over there,” he said, “to sing a song to hopefully change something.”

Fuller Picture Emerges of Viral Video of Native American Man and Catholic Students

Seeing as how Mr. Phillips has been caught out in lies, I am disinclined to believe his characterization of the students. There has yet to be shown any evidence at all of chants of, "build that wall." There was a large number of cell phones making videos of the event; the main one referenced being from the black supremacist group who were the ones shouting racial slurs at the kids.

If Mr. Phillips truly was concerned with racism and bigotry, he should have confronted the black racists; who ironically also shouted racial slurs at Mr. Phillips' group.

For reference:

Start at about 1:11:20, a bit sooner if you want. It is clear from this video who the racists are and it's not the students.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Thank you for that, I appreciate it. I'm going to read up on it while I'm finishing getting ready for work.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

So... you are suggesting that its not bad enough to follow Roman Saturnalia dressed up in a Christian frock, but these people need to go out and purchase arms so that they can fail to turn the other cheek as well? Epic. Nice job.

While I dont advocate any violence, you certainly do, so you hardly seem to be the one to criticize.

Given the lies that were spread that have led to threats and all sorts of disgustingness hurled towards these kids, will you now rethink your stance on needing to use violence against trump supporters?

<< 1    3 >>

join