It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Covington Catholic parents need to go out and buy guns

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 09:29 PM
link   
If my kid went to Covington Catholic and I didn't already own a gun, I would get one. If i didn't have a license to carry, I would get one.

You have blue check mark twitter doxing kids. Saying school shootings are ok if its at Covington. Offering money to assault Covington kids. so on and so on...

Someone on the left is going to jump and try to be a "woke hero". Unless the blue check mark bosses are going to fire the people talking garbage, the only way to stop and defend your kids is going to be by shooting someone. Its either a crazy woke hero or it's your kid that's going to get hurt, this isn't a hard choice.

+12 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

Leftists punishing people who think differently than them.

Just like Nazi's or commies.

Total douches.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

You were expecting anything different ?

Leftist Creed : Do As We Say.....period.

( Don't let little things like Hypocrisy get in your way )

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

This whole issue is about people with different opinions.

There was no violence.

No infringement of anyone's rights.

It's all about punishing people who think differently.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Na man, this is Trumps fault.

Just ask, they'll tell ya.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Seems like all the Democrat BS artists got their brains klobbered with their false stories on this one 🤣

Any Means Necessary is getting hammered more than normal lately 🤣

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   

I bet 10 to 1, this is FAKE NEWS!!! SOURCE????? Seriously, you cant just say something like this with ZERO PROOF...Yet look at how many ATSRS already agree with you. Sad!

edit on 21-1-2019 by iplay1up2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 09:48 PM
link   
It should be possible to backtrack to exactly WHO the first journalists were who pushed that lie/angle to begin with.

They should be charged with slander and endangering children.
edit on 21-1-2019 by Tempter because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-1-2019 by Tempter because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Na man, this is Trumps fault.

Just ask, they'll tell ya.

Yeah. Trump and his MAGA hats idea 🤣

link   

Exactly my point.
The hypocrisy comment was aimed at them, not you.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   

I watched local fox (who had a national) reporter and ABC national. The subject was brought up and alluded to the controversy but neither told the other side of the story or what happened or why the boys were there. There was some attempt to imply there was another side but they really never explained.

In effect, they did nothing to mitigate the the consequences that could come from the national non rebuttal.

One thing they have done is to inform an entire school and community that MSM doesn't look at the truth, just run with the narrative that fits an agenda.

Hopefully this school has learned to always look at both sides.

As for their safety and doxxing, you are probably on the right track. Although the individual children are still helpless.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: iplay1up2

I bet 10 to 1, this is FAKE NEWS!!! SOURCE????? Seriously, you cant just say something like this with ZERO PROOF...Yet look at how many ATSRS already agree with you. Sad!

Desperation nightmare in the making ☝️😎

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Desperation nightmare in the making ☝️😎

No source, ZERO PROOF, and I bet you stared and flagged this thread. That says a TON!

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Ha! So this "casual" meeting of 3 entirely different groups on a rather tiny spot in this big city was a NRA conspiracy after all?

Told ya!

Also. You saw it on ATS first, still.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 10:10 PM
link   

I would not feel comfortable with the Social media lynch mob doxing my kids that is for sure. And yeah, they are doing just that.

twitter.com...

www.tweet247.net...

www.facebook.com...

edit on 21-1-2019 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Maybe try handing out Trumpy Bears instead?

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Relax. Democrats don't own guns.

This will just ruin those children's chances of running for office.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Guns won't be necessary, but I really hope that kid's dad will be waiting at the school for chief boom boom and his band of girly men.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 10:46 PM
link   
This whole incident was essentially a litmus test to find out whether or not you were still a rational human being or a mindless monster drafted into a dangerous cult. It also discredits progressivism as any sort of serious movement and exposes it for what it is: a rehash of Mao Zedong's cultural revolution.

This disgusting exploitative ideological cult and the dangerous perpetrators within it need to be thwarted -- but not with guns and violence. That is precisely the reaction they are trying to invoke. It's MLK day. Let's take a page from the real civil rights movement and march against this with a message of peace and prosperity. With that we shall overcome.

If we respond with violence and sink to their level they will win. Don't know if you noticed throughout this whole episode, but they control the media and the official narrative. They can plaster a blatant lie up on their screens and half the population will take it as gospel. The ignorance is profound. But you fight ignorance with knowledge, not bullets.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: sooth
This whole incident was essentially a litmus test to find out whether or not you were still a rational human being or a mindless monster drafted into a dangerous cult. It also discredits progressivism as any sort of serious movement and exposes it for what it is: a rehash of Mao Zedong's cultural revolution.

This disgusting exploitative ideological cult and the dangerous perpetrators within it need to be thwarted -- but not with guns and violence. That is precisely the reaction they are trying to invoke. It's MLK day. Let's take a page from the real civil rights movement and march against this with a message of peace and prosperity. With that we shall overcome.

If we respond with violence and sink to their level they will win. Don't know if you noticed throughout this whole episode, but they control the media and the official narrative. They can plaster a blatant lie up on their screens and half the population will take it as gospel. The ignorance is profound. But you fight ignorance with knowledge, not bullets.

Well said!!!

Totally agree, the left doing this want a violent or threat of violence reaction from these kids and parents.

Justb like the incident.

The kids are screamed at for an hour by racist, called hompohobic slurs and all sorts of vile things.

Now the left should be appalled by the words and actions of these black activists, but they are basically silent, because it doesnt help their narrative.

Then the native American activist come right in to the kids face, as one of them yells racial attacks at the kids.

And what did the kid do?

He smirked!!!

Well that was all the reaction the left needed!

How dare a kid being accosted over and over again with racist language, who had a man get right in his face with a drum, smirk! Get him! Find his name, punch him, get his parents fired, call colleges and make sure they dont accept him!

The left willfully ignores or encourages all sorts of vile hatreful things to be done to certain races and groups of people, and are only concerned with the reaction.

But they are going to lose. Not because of violence, but because people will start to wake up to the scam that these leftists are running, and see them for the vile hate filled people who just want power that they are.

(not when I say leftists I dont mean all dems or people on the left, just the ones pushing this cultural marxists garbage that slandered these kids)

<<   2  3 >>

join