It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homeowner Versus 5 Home Invaders. 3 Dead, 2 In The Hospital

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

pretty sure he lit them up with ar-15s the article i saw said the invaders had shot guns lol for all the good it did them

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Watch your door get kicked in by armed robbers and see where your morals and principles lay then

You act on instinct in these situations.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: PraetorianAZ
Average response time for police in Houston is 9min 35 seconds.

Source

Average response time for a gun is 2500 feet per second.

you crack me up mate
I spilt my 0330hr cup of tea
damn good post

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Too bad he didn't kill all of em, pathetic thieves don't deserve to live

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   
That's disturbed and I hope you seek help. You polish your gun at home and HOPE to use it on someone? You are truly sick and a coward.

a reply to: notsure1

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Best outcome.

Don't invade homes in America, it's bad for your health.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I try to tell my roommate this but they are arrogant. I tell them to lock the door at all times even if they are home and they don't....reasoning is.. "I have gun in my room". Mind you they sit in the den all day on their computer with a headset on, right next to the front door. I told them a locked door is better than an unlocked door and you aren't going to have time to run upstairs, load your gun and defend your self.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 11:13 PM
link   
This is a prime example of why the ban on magazines of over a certain capacity only hurt law abiding citizens. If this were in NJ, the homeowner would have only had 2 rounds per home invader. That may sound like more than enough to many with no knowledge of guns, but it simply is not, especially so when under extreme duress.

As for the number of people invading the property, the number of home invaders does not show any real planning or intent other than robbery. From the robbers perspective more people often just means getting in and out faster with more stuff, and getting away with it due to the speed of the robbery,

Of course we don't know that for sure, but leaning to the conclusion that having more people means there was some axe to grind though possible is not necessarily the case, as most robberies like this are crimes of opportunity with the only real thought before hand being someone knocking on the door to a dark house to see if anyone is home.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

Taking a life is serious business

That being said I would defend myself as needed

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Texas is one state with castle doctrine law or stand your ground. Who knows what the outcome will be. Many states will try and do a spin on you and try and victimize the home owner twice. Did you try and call the police before you reached for your firearm? Did you shoot a guy in the back as he was trying flee? You chased them out of the home and into the streets now you're in trouble. There is no nice way to handle that situation defending yourself with a 1 gun versus several guns and the scene is going to be neat and tidy. Adrenalin is flowing and the only reason this person is still alive is because he was armed and didn't take the time to second guess or check himself and rationalize should/could/would have done differently at the moment of exchanging fire. People need to not forget that they brought it to him and they was armed and he was out numbered. I wonder what the rest of the neighbors think while they was sleeping thinking they was safe with 5 armed prowlers running around their neighborhood. When I grew up in the early 80's early 90's we had neighborhood watch, neighborhood meetings with police and we watched each others back and most families on that street were armed hunters/marksmen. Even the kids learned to shoot and if you bought that kind of trouble you would be lucky to make out of that area alive. Welcome to the real world. If you think that living communities ought to let a bunch of savages into to do what they want well you're living in a dreamworld.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Does the anti gun crowd think he should wait patiently for police or defend his property? How can you be anti gun when your life is in danger.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join