It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homeowner Versus 5 Home Invaders. 3 Dead, 2 In The Hospital

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Good work home owner.

Side note: This is why assault weapons/legal machine guns/legal "riot" shotguns is so critical

So much for "need"

EDIT: Great thread, and good riddance crim scum. At least 2 survived to face charges for the robbery home invasion and for the murder of their 3 co-conspirators (assuming TX has felony murder)

edit on 1/21/2019 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   
The preferred home defense weapon is a Remington 870 pump police special 7 shot with #4 or #00 buckshot....

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
The preferred home defense weapon is a Remington 870 pump police special 7 shot with #4 or #00 buckshot....

Can't disagree with any pump action- but does the article say what was used?
Not much info. Another source says the 7,000 block of sherman - I live far from there and can't imagine what a snothole a city with that many blocks must be, but I'm going to guess home invasions are more common in those parts.

Also curious that there was no mention of race. Usually you see that in a story involving shootings. Must not fit a certain narrative?

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac
I'm assuming here. To kill 3 of 5 and injure the other 2 would be some accomplishment with a handgun but with a shotgun as I described? More certain than not.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT

True.

Using those .223 or other rifles tends to put bullets through the neighbor's house.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Ya, nice..can't wait/wishes to shoot someone. If you have to, so be it..wishing for it..low quality human/psycho!!

Homeowner must be good to get the drop on 5 guys..or something more to this.
edit on 21-1-2019 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

Ya, nice..can't wait/wishes to shoot someone. If you have to, so be it..wishing for it..low quality human/psycho!!

Homeowner must be good to get the drop on 5 guys..or something more to this.

What kind a messed up person sits at home cleaning their guns wishing an invader would show up to get shot. Just WTF man, I guess it's as good as any insight into the mind of a hardcore Trump supporter.

Yeah there must be more to the story, getting the drop on 5 invaders is pretty good going.
edit on 21-1-2019 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I thought the article said the neighbor mentioned two armed men entering as a car drove up.

It might have been two at one time then three another. Still good defense.

edit:

A neighbor told KPRC2 he saw two men with big guns enter the home as others pulled up, so he went inside and then heard gunshots.

edit on 1/21/2019 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Sounds like he shot them outside of the home. Hmmmmm. a reply to: infolurker

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   
You highlight why we can not ever legitimize that type of mentally defective behavior. a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
5 men for a home invasion?

Wow, wonder what the guy had that they wanted so bad?

Bullets. Lots and lots of bullets!

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tekaran
Wonder if the homeowner will be charged with anything?

Nah.. Texas has some sweet castle laws for your home and your property

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
You highlight why we can not ever legitimize that type of mentally defective behavior. a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Absolutely, it's scary that people have a reached a level of insanity to think that way.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Terrible. That homeowner was supposed to just leave the thieves steal his stuff and rape his wife and children. We have to back the criminals and take the guns out of the hands of good people.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Terrible. That homeowner was supposed to just leave the thieves steal his stuff and rape his wife and children. We have to back the criminals and take the guns out of the hands of good people.

How did you reach that conclusion, can you show me where anyone says the homeowner was in the wrong protecting his residence?

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   

LOL you guys are so easily manipulated. I see why CNN does it.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: rickymouse

How did you reach that conclusion, can you show me where anyone says the homeowner was in the wrong protecting his residence?

Ask those kids mothers at the next scream fest... I mean protest

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

How is the poster being manipulated?..said nothing about gun control.
You said that you sit at home cleaning your guns hoping someone would bust in so you could expire them

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

LOL you guys are so easily manipulated. I see why CNN does it.

Oh right of course you don't really sit at home cleaning your gun wishing invaders would come through the door to get shot, you just wrote it for the lolz...

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: notsure1

How is the poster being manipulated?..said nothing about gun control.
You said that you sit at home cleaning your guns hoping someone would bust in so you could expire them

LOL dude I got that from a meme i saw on Facebook.

<< 1    3  4 >>

join