It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indian Movement and Antifa Plan Tuesday Protest at Covington Catholic School

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

The leftist media would only make them into martyrs to further their propaganda. As is, they constantly defend attacks by antifa, and some sites even call them heroes. No matter how angry you are killing is not the way. (exception: self defense, as in they brought guns and fired first.)

Getting back on topic.

Covington Catholic High School site is currently offline. Server is probably busy with all the threats and what not.
www.covcath.org...

Also,

Leftist Mob Wrongly Identifies Student As Covington Teen, Doxxes And Threatens Ohio Family
www.dailywire.com...

lastly,

I noticed a ton of fake accounts on youtube recently. These accounts are blank yet have subscribers. Of course they are posting untrue comments about the event, calling Trump supporters ray-cist, and saying horrible things, like the kids deserve to die. I think its an attempt to coax people into saying something hateful in retaliation, so it can be reported as hate speech. In other words, its a trap.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
I would think the left would want to diffuse the situation to protect the children at the school? Not escalated the situation at the school. Come on left, WTF?

Child commits murder, trail as a youth with protections in place? Child wears a MAGA hat, crucify them.

If something bad did happen and a lot of these kids died as a result, how many of these people would then dance on their graves?

Might be the first school shooting the left didn't use to push gun control ever.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Indian Movement and Antifa Plan Tuesday Protest at Covington Catholic School

Anyone know if this happened today?

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   

I suppose this means we'll have to study in front of a mirror for hours on end to get the smirk just right. If it bothers them this much, that is.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Best group? Are you implying that they somehow did something wrong? I've watched those videos, and have yet to see anything they did wrong. I don't think you are, but it could be read that way...

That they, especially the infamous smirker, have more patience than I do, well, that's a given. I don't do bullying well...certainly when it's aimed at me or mine, and tend to react somewhat precipitously.

a reply to: Grambler

Probably wise. That it's come to this is beyond reprehensible. I'm sure there's a bunch of high-fives being exchanged over it. I hope they're proud of themselves...I'd hate for their little feelin's to be hurt over the disappointment they felt over not being able to attempt to intimidate a bunch of kids in person.

What a bunch of mouth breathing bullies.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

School officials, wisely, decided not to risk it, and closed for the day.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

Thanks for the update seagull.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Should have left it open and asked concerned parents to patrol the outside of the school for the day. Issue hunting licenses to every parent and open the season on Jackasses.

The school let the fascist fools win this one by closing for the day.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: shellyhk

Those kids did nothing wrong. They were doing, by all accounts--well, except for the narrative being pushed by some, exactly as they were instructed to do. Waiting peacefully at the monument for their ride, which was in all likelihood where the chaperone(s) were.

That there should have been more chaperones seems obvious, doesn't it? But you still seem to think that somehow those kids were in the wrong...? It wasn't the kids that started the ruckus, nor the ones who attempted to escalate it. So, again, tell me what they did wrong?

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Last I checked politically motivated intimidation had a word to describe it.

Wish I could remember what it is, It began with a T I know that much.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

Thanks for the update seagull.

It's really sad they felt they had to. I wonder about people, and I wonder more that we live in a world where you can't afford to not take this seriously.

Again, I wonder how any of these people would have reacted if the school had opened and something serious had happened to a bunch of the kids.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Terror-something, isn't it??

OH, I got it...

Terrorism!! Yeah, that's it. But, here in the US, it's only those nasty right-wingers that do that!!

Oops... I guess it can't be that, can it? You sure it begins with "T"?

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Can't have an omelet without breaking a few eggs...I feel safe in saying that, as regards a good many of the oh so outraged twitter-twits.

Had something, God forbid it does, happened, those kids would have been forgotten by the next 24 hour news cycle. Because, well...Orange man bad, or at least MAGA hats bad.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   

The kids and chaperones should be held accountable for crashing a protest illegally and for helmet to helmet.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I'd give the "victory" over running even the slightest risk to the kids. Anyone with two braincells to rub together to generate even a moment of thought, and a little integrity, has watched the videos and knows what happened...the "victory" is Pyyrhic, at best.

I understand what you're saying, as part of me agrees, but no. Not running the slightest risk of anything bad happening.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: neverquit

The kids and chaperones should be held accountable for crashing a protest illegally and for helmet to helmet.

Third thread you have spread this lie.

They were waiting for a bus.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: neverquit

Yeah, not quite what happened.

Your narrative is just ever so slightly out of date. Do try, again.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: neverquit

Lol.

Just

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   

A smart move since they had warning anything going bad might be blamed on them. I would much rather see parents surround any protesters and watch them shrivel up and slink away under their baleful stares. T'would have been epic.
edit on 22-1-2019 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Reading some of the replies here the danger of first impressions becomes glaringly obvious. Even with additional information completely turning the story on it's head it's hard for some to shake that initial report. Even political bias doesn't explain all of them. This is the real danger of fast and loose reporting. It's like throwing red paint on a wall and no number of coats of white will change it.
edit on 22-1-2019 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join