It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indian Movement and Antifa Plan Tuesday Protest at Covington Catholic School

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   

edit on 21-1-2019 by Bone75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Starhooker
a reply to: infolurker

It just doesn't make sense. The left should be outraged at what they said. But not one has condemned the black Hebrews. Mind boggling I tell you

Come now ... you know why.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Because that would make them anti semites?

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

originally posted by: ketsuko

Because that would make them anti semites?

And problematic to the narrative in so many ways ...

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 10:43 PM
link   
MSM And Liberal Resistance accused those young high school teens of being racists lol yet in the video. The only racist seems to be Phillips and his apparent native friends who insulted those teens with "Go back to Europe!"

I am surprised many on MSM seemed to whitewashed that one out.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: AtlasHawk

Because the one of the teens told them to back to the reserve(I'm going to say allegedly)..anyway, it does not matter, I'm not excusing foolishness from any of the parties!
Where were the adults ??

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: AtlasHawk

Because the one of the teens told them to back to the reserve(I'm going to say allegedly)..anyway, it does not matter, I'm not excusing foolishness from any of the parties!
Where were the adults ??

Well we saw adults in this.

They are the racist terrible black activists we saw and the supposed noble native activist.

Those adults acted more childish than the kids.

As far as the kids chaperones, some of the kids said at least one was there and told them it was ok to chant.

A better question may be where were the blcak activists and native activists chaperones.

they appeared to be in greater need of them.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Yes, police are going to be there and I do believe that they will not take any insanity. If I am not mistaken, the school is private property as well.

www.nbcnews.com...

When students return to Covington Catholic High School on Tuesday, they will be greeted by police and protesters.

Now authorities are investigating threats against some of the students at the school, Kenton County Commonwealth’s Attorney Rob Sanders told the Cincinnati Enquirer on Monday.

“We will be prepared for tomorrow," Sanders told the paper.

Authorities investigating threats against Covington Catholic High School
www.cincinnati.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Someone thinks this is funny:

From one of the 'reviews:'

VERY DISGUSTING SCHOOL!
These people teach wrong from right! They teach innocent children to be racist, ignorants and a homophobe. Absolutely sickening. No place in heaven for these kind of people. They should be ashamed for robbing the innocence of these children! These children not only will not strive in life but will grow to have a very bad and hard experiences! All thanks to these misguided “leaders”.

DO NOT GO HERE

I won't link it directly, but if anyone is interested, it is easy enough to find on Facebook.

There is plenty of back and forth in the comments and for a satire page, there sure is a lot of hate being posted.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Absolutely sickening. I’ve said before that the proponents of Agenda 21 use certain peoples to promote their totalitarian green agenda. I have no sympathy for activists who willingly allow themselves to be tools of nefarious ones. The law of karma is impersonal and will descend. God’s Will be done on earth.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 01:27 AM
link   
The Phillips guy is a known activist.

Strange he has also been involved in another incident in which
he accused students of harassment.

en.wikipedia.org...(activist)

Phillips was in the news in Michigan in 2015 when a group of students from Eastern Michigan University allegedly harassed him.[16]

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 01:55 AM
link   
I blame the chaperones in this situation or lack thereof. If anything happens to these kids going forward, whether they are at fault or not in this, all of this could have been easily avoided had there been proper adult supervision in an area where there was protesting involved. Someone with authority could have moved these high school kids away from the start when the preachers were yelling obscenities at them.
And why would they give permission to the kids to start their chants!? How in the hell does that quell the situation? Someone said there was one chaperone present that gave permission. If I were a parent I’d be more flipping mad at no one protecting my a-hole kid...and we were all a-holes when we were that age. The school should certainly be to blame, why subject them to that? Why didn’t anyone say, “ok, enough is enough, let’s get out of this man’s face,” and corralled them the hell away?

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: shellyhk

Yet another who hasn't watched the unedited video.

The entire premise of your post is based on a carefully edited storyline that is nearly 180 degrees opposite of what really happened.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

The entire premise of your post is based on a carefully edited storyline that is nearly 180 degrees opposite of what really happened.

That's just a matter of perspective though, his point is that should never have gone that far regardless of whom instigated it, the kids should have had an adult chaperone that could have swirly diffused the situation.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 02:29 AM
link   

What exactly are you assuming the premise of my post is?

I’ll tell you exactly what it is...where the hell were the chaperones? This would have never been a situation. The moment that those kids were getting yelled at by the preachers was when I would have ushered them elsewhere from conflict. The main kid is now receiving death threats, where were the adults to protect them and vere them away from harm?
I’m not in the arguement of whether these kids were in the right or wrong and who instigated what...it would have never happened at all had their been proper supervision. Rather than a stand off, had an altercation ensued, I’d be after that school.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 02:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

That's just a matter of perspective though, his point is that should never have gone that far regardless of whom instigated it, the kids should have had an adult chaperone that could have swirly diffused the situation.

Yes, exactly my point...thank you!

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Seems if your white and a young person you can't smile in harms way.

Sad.

Kind regards,

Bally

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Yeah I heard the chaperone okayed the chants. IMO that was a mistake and those black Hebrews dudes were talking like crazies and we all know you shouldn't argue with crazies.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 03:37 AM
link   
You know, I was being satirical when I mentioned in Grambler's thread what the proper response these kids should have made was.

Seems like some folks would rather have seen these kids utterly debase themselves than stand firm in the face of crazy.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 04:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
You know, I was being satirical when I mentioned in Grambler's thread what the proper response these kids should have made was.

Seems like some folks would rather have seen these kids utterly debase themselves than stand firm in the face of crazy.

No of course not, life is about lessons and sometimes walking away is the right thing to do, we all have pride the trick is to rise above it. You emphasize just how wrong it is to need to be right, you're a smart cookie I suspect you know that already.

new topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join