It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indian Movement and Antifa Plan Tuesday Protest at Covington Catholic School

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Nathan Phillips beating his drum within centimeters of that kid's face is borderline assault. You can rest assured that if Mr. Phillips pulled that stunt on a police officer he would at the very least be spending a night in jail. The you add in the fact that he went on various national media outlets afterward and outright lied and disparaged the kid and put his life at risk. If I'm that kids' parents I am meeting with lawyers right now and taking legal action.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: sooth
Nathan Phillips beating his drum within centimeters of that kid's face is borderline assault. You can rest assured that if Mr. Phillips pulled that stunt on a police officer he would at the very least be spending a night in jail. The you add in the fact that he went on various national media outlets afterward and outright lied and disparaged the kid and put his life at risk. If I'm that kids' parents I am meeting with lawyers right now and taking legal action.

And I'll give you that Mr. PHillips was being a jerk, but borderline assault? LOL

I'll have to add that to my self defense classes. "How to defend yourself when a drummer stands one foot in front of you" I'm sure I'll make a lot of money from that one. LOL

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

A'holes all around in this story, being a troll has become accepted and mainstream ..I wonder why?, I also wonder where the hell were the adults?
edit on 21-1-2019 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: infolurker

These are probably all paid agents by right wing news media outlets in order to create fake news stories so the right wing media outlets have something the Republicans foaming at the mouth when hearing the story can say, "See, Democrats are poo poo."

Its exhausting having to read your stupidity.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
I kind of don't believe the story, but....
why go after these kids?? it was the stupid preachers that started the crap. at least that is what it seemed to me, although got to admit, didn't watch the whole video. the preachers just had to go and harass the native americans informing them that their beliefs were wrong. then they tried to turn the anger they stirred up on the other side.
sure the kids were kind of obnoxious towards the natives, and it would of been more respectful if the kid would have moved out of the elder's way instead of staring him down.
but, I would pin the instigators as being the preachers.
too bad people can't just live and let live!

If you dont know what the hell happened why are you commenting and spreading more lies as fact?

Go watch the video and zip it until you do.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I'm sure this will be a "peaceful" protest, like all the other ones the anarchist terrorist organisation partakes in.

No destruction of property, no bike lock battery, no molotov cocktails etc. Never happened at an Antifa rio.. I mean "protest" before.

How much of an evil degenerate piece of # do you have to be to attack kids? I hope the police will be there.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: iplay1up2
The kids were flat out wrong. What I find disgusting, is your lack of empathy. If these kids would have been Hispanic kids behaving this way toward elderly white people in army gear, you all would be screaming bloody murder.

The lack of respect these kids showed to the elders, is just unacceptable, the Muslims did not make them behave the way they did. My kids would NEVER have done something like this. If they did, they would be grounded, and made to apologize.

And the idiocy continues full throttle. Hopefully your kids aren't as dumb as you are. And if you don't have kids, please don't contaminate the genepool with your genetics.

Too many window lickers kicking around already, we don't need any more.

Go watch the video and stop spreading this garbage. Even CNN disagrees with you people. That should tell you something.

The question is: are you smart enough to comprehend the message?

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError
Good. Good to see someone is finally standing up against douchebagness and bigotry.

Given your behavior on these threads saying anyone in a certain hat is a bigot who deserves this, I hope you never get the mob justice you prescribe to others

At the frothing rate the press is going with these, some group ought to get together, plan out and stage a fake lynching and make sure they film and explain the entire process right up to the staged performance itself. They ought to make sure that the lynchers are backwoods Jim Bob stereotypes with at least one MAGA among them, and they can pick a minority of choice from their fellows to play the "victim."

So they release the "edited" version that only shows the staged performance, and if all the press bites, they follow up with the longer, uncut version that shows all of them setting up the performance and the ending where they all of them, victim included, flip off the press.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 06:38 PM
link   
lol

What bunch of useless idiots.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: amazing

originally posted by: infolurker
So what are these kids guilty of? Smirking while wearing a red maga hat? What did this kid do to deserve death threats and what did this school do to deserve having Antifa thugs harassing them?

Serious questions? When watching the full videos of "the incident" what is the outrage other than a smirking kid?

Enlighten me please.

Indian Movement and Antifa Plan Tuesday Protest at Covington Catholic School Over Far Left Fake News Scandal
www.thegatewaypundit.com... ake-news-scandal/

The American Indian Movement Chapter of Indiana and Kentucky are planning a protest on Tuesday at Covington High School in Kentucky.
80 people have signed up to go harass the children some more at their Catholic school.

Antifa terrorists also put out a notice to protest Covington Catholic School on Tuesday.

Video shows the children were not chanting, “Build the wall!” as Nathan reported.

The media isn’t interested in facts — they want to push their left wing agenda so they doxxed the high school kids.

The high school boy was doxxed by the liberal fascist mob.
The children have received death threats by violent leftists following this incident.

And on Tuesday local Indian group and Antifa are planning a protest at the school.

I'm confused. I thought the Vet was native American and not from India?

This is obviously an irrelevant point.

But in actuality many "Native Americans" dislike that term and prefer Indian.

That includes my family who are and I am called you white people sometimes.. LOL. So White People I am but I had heard that before of course as a youth.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Wrong Useful Idiots

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: soundguy

Says the guy who's being used???

Have you even watched the full video?? Or is the possibility that you're wrong too scary a prospect?

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Idiots? Yep. Little doubt of that.

Useless? Not yet. But they soon will be after this latest attempt fails.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   

LOL - imagine being so retarded that you go and join a protest whose entire premise is based on fake news & a totally skewed version of actual events.

Imagine being that brainwashed (or paid) that reality and facts are unacceptable to the magic unicorn movement.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: SammyB0476
The kids were waiting for the bus to take them back to Kentucky after the Pro Life gathering in DC.
They were accosted first by the Black Israelite's a radical group who targets white people. These kids were being called every foul name you could think of.
Then this Indian came in went after the kids banging on a drum and getting in these kids faces. The video shows the restraint these kids used in order not inflame the situation.
Both groups, the indians and black israelite's, were there to protest the Pro Life gathering and these poor kids were just a bonus to them!!
The police should have been called and the threats against under age kids should have been pressed.
But it just looks like they just wanted to get out of there.
Now their lives are being threatened on the open sewer of twitter.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Let's hope the local police don't fall for imported protesters, disturbing their peace.

This is all being manufactured because the next supreme court justice will likely be a Catholic woman, they can't play the standard sexual assault card this time, so they want to tie her to Catholic supporting white Trump lovers.
They are so obvious, but the left sheep are clueless and gobble it all up.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   
On the news tonight they covered this and mentioned the kids were being harrassed by those black dudes who I read are Muslims. They said that the Indian stepped in between to try to stop the situation from escalating at all. They did not come right out and say the kids were not to blame, only insinuated it. They need to tell the whole truth about this in a direct way, people are already convinced these kids were troublemakers. They did respond to the hate mongering of the activist group that was slandering them but I did not see anything very bad being said against the Indians there.

The news needs to come out and tell it in a clear way to the people before something bad happens to these kids. We also need to control lies on social media or get rid of social media. I like social media because it gives us the ability to find out if things are true, but the majority of people use it to reinforce their beliefs even if they are wrong.

If they do stop social media, then it means that we only get propaganda through the news, twisted to make our people believe something that is not right. They would have to pass legislation to control false information on our news too so people would get the whole truth. Right now the Democrats are in control of the national news, that would mean we only would get the liberal interpretation of things. That is a major problem.

Well, soon everyone will be smoking pot and not paying attention to any politics, just worried about the cost of their bag.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   

If you have a different opinion, if you think independently, you will be punished.

QED

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Amen! I am 1/4 Oglala Lakota Sioux and 1/4 Navajo, as well as half German. I live in liberal looney bin Seattle, I once voted for Obama (don't worry, I have already repented!) but over the years I have become more conservative. I didn't even vote for President Trump and definitely not Hillary, but I plan on voting for Trump in 2020. The left is completely nuts and insane and backwards and upside down, especially the pedophilia normalizing, I can't take their crap, anymore. In a nearby neighborhood, some freak has home-made Trump heads with the words "RACIST, SEXIST, MENTALLY ILL" written on them, hanging by nooses over the public sidewalk from his tree in the front yard, where children could see! Its all "No Hate In this Home, Love everyone, F*UCK TRUMP" etc, mental illness hypocrisy. Really makes me think Strong Delusion is here!

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: iplay1up2
The kids were flat out wrong. What I find disgusting, is your lack of empathy. If these kids would have been Hispanic kids behaving this way toward elderly white people in army gear, you all would be screaming bloody murder.

The lack of respect these kids showed to the elders, is just unacceptable, the Muslims did not make them behave the way they did. My kids would NEVER have done something like this. If they did, they would be grounded, and made to apologize.

Exactly what did they do? If you watch the full video you'll see the elderly man is clearly the aggressor. Seriously why is it so hard for you to understand.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join