It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indian Movement and Antifa Plan Tuesday Protest at Covington Catholic School

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

It only ends one way.

More authoritarianism.
Less rights. Less freedoms.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

It only ends one way.

More authoritarianism.
Less rights. Less freedoms.

And the exact same people demanding a huge growth in government power are those pushing this identity political division.

But trust them, they are moral and if they have the power the will be just!

So loing as you agree with them and dont wear the wrong cloths.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

This is just one of many examples of this crap I've seen in the past 24 hours. It's pathetic that THIS silly episode is all it takes for people to show their true colors.

They are racist and political terrorists t

They're less than that. They're literally DUMB people being driven by the MSM and talking heads.

These aren't just idiots, they are STUPID people. They probably barely register as non-retarded.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   
It's cold there no protest going to happen.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

This is just one of many examples of this crap I've seen in the past 24 hours. It's pathetic that THIS silly episode is all it takes for people to show their true colors.

They are racist and political terrorists t

They're less than that. They're literally DUMB people being driven by the MSM and talking heads.

These aren't just idiots, they are STUPID people. They probably barely register as non-retarded.

Admoittedly many are just unwitting dupes, do that doesnt make them any less contemptable.

But there are those with power like in the media and government that know exactly what they are doing and are pushing for violence over things like wearing a hat supporting the president.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Awaiting my gold star.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

You want more? I could post these all day..

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

You know some how or other that made sense. I'm still trying to sort it out. but run with that thought!!

6 beers into a holiday

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   
If it consoles anyone at all, after the full length video went viral itself, reddit exploded on itself and a bunch of users are going after /r/politics admins for consoring information (as they still continue to remove the full length video posts from their boards today) .

Which surprised me because I generally find redittors to be... Let's say intellectually disadvantaged

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I'm from Kentucky. This is a stupid non issue discussion. It will disappear even before my comment does.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Is she leaving the country? I ask because her bags are clearly packed in that photo. The years are brutalizing that woman's face, oof!

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Why isn't anyone pissed about the black jewish guys? They said some reprehensible things and no one seems to be bothered by them. I just don't get why there is no outrage at those people.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Starhooker
Why isn't anyone pissed about the black jewish guys? They said some reprehensible things and no one seems to be bothered by them. I just don't get why there is no outrage at those people.

You can bet that if they were wearing red maga hats, it would be frontpage news.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   

It just doesn't make sense. The left should be outraged at what they said. But not one has condemned the black Hebrews. Mind boggling I tell you

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Starhooker

It just doesn't make sense. The left should be outraged at what they said. But not one has condemned the black Hebrews. Mind boggling I tell you

Cultural marxism.

This is the left now, homophobia and racism is ok if you are a certain race.

Smiling at racial slurs and people invading your space is racism and evil if you are a certain race.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Things that make me doubt this:
1. There is no KY chapter of AIM. It was disbanded at least a decade ago.
2. I personally witnessed Dennis Banks asking Phillips to leave a rally in Kentucky because he was trying to make trouble.
3. In 2014 the Indiana chapter had only 5 members when they showed up to protest a ballgame.

Dennis and Russell are spinning in their graves. It is indeed sad that the movement has been taken over by money-hungry bigots who are only interested in gathering all the attention they can get.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

Agree. I think that even if some do show up, nothing will come of it. At least not what the protesters are hoping for. It's bitter cold. It's Kentucky. And these are children. Nothing in the world is more dangerous and unpredictable than a parent protecting their offspring. Some children from our local Catholic school were on that trip also. The parents are all more than willing and prepared to actively insure the safety of their children.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: diggindirt

Things that make me doubt this:
1. There is no KY chapter of AIM. It was disbanded at least a decade ago.
2. I personally witnessed Dennis Banks asking Phillips to leave a rally in Kentucky because he was trying to make trouble.
3. In 2014 the Indiana chapter had only 5 members when they showed up to protest a ballgame.

Dennis and Russell are spinning in their graves. It is indeed sad that the movement has been taken over by money-hungry bigots who are only interested in gathering all the attention they can get.

I hope you are right.

Harrassing these kids would not only be bad for them, but would also do much to discredit any real native causes as it would make them seem petty and lacking all self awareness as to how Phillips and his crew were more wrong in their actions than the kids.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   
This is in Kentucky, do you think they want to play Cowboys and Indians with real guns?

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Time for the sane people who care to show up and surround these protesters. Make them feel small and vulnerable for a while. Let them know there are limits to this deceptive political madness and its definitely drawn at kids.

I really hope AIM drops out. So far they've been legit, hate to see their rep ruined over this.
edit on 21-1-2019 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join