It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indian Movement and Antifa Plan Tuesday Protest at Covington Catholic School

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: soundguy

You should head down. It only an hour or so from Ironton and we'll....you probably ain't working. I think they take EBT cards in KY.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: JinMI
Well, this is getting dangerous.

The whole thing built upon a lie via the MSM.

Something the MSM should be held liable for.

I would love to see a bunch of biker and vets surround that school on the day they protest and refuse to let them come into contact with anyone at the school.....

Also as a person of native heritage this really pisses me off that this group is acting like this.......and if this doesnt PROVE that that gentleman was actively seeking some sort of confrontation I dont know what will......they are purposefully going somewhere to demonstrate to KIDS.....doing a peace chant while seeking out conflict is an afront to the heritage...

Native Americans, at least the ones I've spoke with and know, aren't in the corner of the left. I would imagine that most of the Native American community is at odds with Phillips and what he did to provoke these kids. I certainly would be, too.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Children??

No, these are Trump supporters!!

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError
Good. Good to see someone is finally standing up against douchebagness and bigotry.

At the start of the video, the Black Hebrews told the Native Americans there the reason they lost their land was because they worshiped totem poles and animals.

Then later on they were calling the kids crackers, and said you only have one n#### in your group, then they said oh wait, you have two n##### in your group.

Then they told the kids to go shoot up a school.

But a kid had on a red hat with MAGA, so he's a racist, ammirite?
edit on 21-1-2019 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

they are purposefully going somewhere to demonstrate to KIDS.

I'm glad people didn't have smartphones while I was a kid.... I didn't do anything that would be perceived as bigoted, but trust me, I did some s###.

I'm sure people would have protested me after I found the wonders of air horns after watching Jackass.

Bigoted or prejudiced? Because we all did bigoted stuff when we were kids.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

originally posted by: infolurker
So what are these kids guilty of? Smirking while wearing a red maga hat? What did this kid do to deserve death threats and what did this school do to deserve having Antifa thugs harassing them?

Serious questions? When watching the full videos of "the incident" what is the outrage other than a smirking kid?

Enlighten me please.

Indian Movement and Antifa Plan Tuesday Protest at Covington Catholic School Over Far Left Fake News Scandal
www.thegatewaypundit.com... ake-news-scandal/

The American Indian Movement Chapter of Indiana and Kentucky are planning a protest on Tuesday at Covington High School in Kentucky.
80 people have signed up to go harass the children some more at their Catholic school.

Antifa terrorists also put out a notice to protest Covington Catholic School on Tuesday.

Video shows the children were not chanting, “Build the wall!” as Nathan reported.

The media isn’t interested in facts — they want to push their left wing agenda so they doxxed the high school kids.

The high school boy was doxxed by the liberal fascist mob.
The children have received death threats by violent leftists following this incident.

And on Tuesday local Indian group and Antifa are planning a protest at the school.

I'm confused. I thought the Vet was native American and not from India?

This is obviously an irrelevant point.

But in actuality many "Native Americans" dislike that term and prefer Indian.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: amazing

So what are these kids guilty of? Smirking while wearing a red maga hat? What did this kid do to deserve death threats and what did this school do to deserve having Antifa thugs harassing them?

Serious questions? When watching the full videos of "the incident" what is the outrage other than a smirking kid?

Enlighten me please.

Indian Movement and Antifa Plan Tuesday Protest at Covington Catholic School Over Far Left Fake News Scandal
www.thegatewaypundit.com... ake-news-scandal/

The American Indian Movement Chapter of Indiana and Kentucky are planning a protest on Tuesday at Covington High School in Kentucky.
80 people have signed up to go harass the children some more at their Catholic school.

Antifa terrorists also put out a notice to protest Covington Catholic School on Tuesday.

Video shows the children were not chanting, “Build the wall!” as Nathan reported.

The media isn’t interested in facts — they want to push their left wing agenda so they doxxed the high school kids.

The high school boy was doxxed by the liberal fascist mob.
The children have received death threats by violent leftists following this incident.

And on Tuesday local Indian group and Antifa are planning a protest at the school.

I'm confused. I thought the Vet was native American and not from India?

This is obviously an irrelevant point.

But in actuality many "Native Americans" dislike that term and prefer Indian.

Interesting.

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError
Good. Good to see someone is finally standing up against douchebagness and bigotry.

At the start of the video, the Black Hebrews told the Native Americans there the reason they lost their land was because they worshiped totem poles and animals.

Then later on they were calling the kids crackers, and said you only have one n#### in your group, then they said oh wait, you have two n##### in your group.

Then they told the kids to go shoot up a school.

Yes and this "noble" native drummer in an effort to confront hate walked right past the black activists that were yelling at them, and walked right into the face of a kid instead that had said nothing to them, while his cohrot yelled racist statements at the kids.

Then he lied to the media to smear the kids.

But yep they are just interested in standing up to bigotry, so they waked right by the actual bigots and targeted children.

Cause you know, identity politics!

Being white with a maga hat automatically made these kids more bigotted than the actual black bigots yelling at the natives.

edit on 21-1-2019 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

www.pbs.org...

A 1995 Census Bureau survey that asked indigenous Americans their preferences for names (the last such survey done by the bureau) found that 49 percent preferred the term Indian, 37 percent Native American, and 3.6 percent "some other name." About 5 percent expressed no preference.

Moreover, a large number of Indians actually strongly object to the term Native American for political reasons. In his 1998 essay "I Am An American Indian, Not a Native American!", Russell Means, a Lakota activist and a founder of the American Indian Movement (AIM), stated unequivocally, "I abhor the term 'Native American.'" He continues:

It is a generic government term used to describe all the indigenous prisoners of the United States. These are the American Samoans, the Micronesians, the Aleuts, the original Hawaiians, and the erroneously termed Eskimos, who are actually Upiks and Inupiaqs. And, of course, the American Indian.

I prefer the term American Indian because I know its origins. ... As an added distinction the American Indian is the only ethnic group in the United States with the American before our ethnicity.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I don't think they want to do that in Kentucky. If MAGA hats upset them so much, they will be very upset.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Give the kids a day off, let the morons protest an empty school.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

it's my sincere hope that Gateway Pundit falls by way of the WND. I've yet to find an example of a true story from there of any meaning. I doubt this is true, but if it is, it's stupidity in motion.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   

twitter.com...

This is just one of many examples of this crap I've seen in the past 24 hours. It's pathetic that THIS silly episode is all it takes for people to show their true colors.

edit on 21-1-2019 by AgarthaSeed because: Added link

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

This is just one of many examples of this crap I've seen in the past 24 hours. It's pathetic that THIS silly episode is all it takes for people to show their true colors.

They are racist and political terrorists that say supporting the wrong candidate means you are to be beaten.

Imagine if large swaths fo people, some of which are well known enough to have blue check marks on twitter recommended violence against people for wearing Obama clothing.

we would have had 24/7 hysteria on how racism took over the country and how evil right wing people are.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

twitter.com...

That is great.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

The idea and personal integrity behind the double standard has faded.

It's just non existent. The same with actual history.

We are as a nation going across a dangerous precipice that there is no coming back from.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   

twitter.com...

in* ?

haha

edit on 21-1-2019 by Tekaran because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-1-2019 by Tekaran because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

The idea and personal integrity behind the double standard has faded.

It's just non existent. The same with actual history.

We are as a nation going across a dangerous precipice that there is no coming back from.

I have seen people say all maga hat wearers are bigots who are purposefully agitating others to a confrontation.

I have seen people say children wearing maga hats deserved to be doxxed and beaten

I have seen someone on ats say he would have punched the kid because smiling in the way this kid did is invading personal space (not confronting someone and beating a drum in their face though).

I have seen people say this kids face is just like kavanaughs and is white privilege and white supremacy.

This is what many in the media and and many democrats that push identity politics want.

It is truly a dystopian future we have in store if they succeed.

Truth no longer matters. You are guilty based on your group, individuality is meaningless.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   

we would have had 24/7 hysteria on how racism took over the country and how evil right wing people are.

Race relations are the US achilles heel. The US will never overcome its founding in slavery, and honestly, knowing that makes politics and elections in the age of tribalism utterly pointless. The only thing that matters now is survival. .The culture war was lost 20 years ago and the next ten years will be the start of a lot more intense racial and political violence.

A word to the wise, this type cultural, political and racial discord does not make the US a very good place to invest in the markets going forward.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   
The school should come out with a new policy, that guns are allowed on the campus. How many Anifa memebers would show up then?

Personally, i think that the Catholics should offer blankets to the Indians.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join