It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indian Movement and Antifa Plan Tuesday Protest at Covington Catholic School

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
Well, this is getting dangerous.

The whole thing built upon a lie via the MSM.

The media has circled the wagons and their pissants are dancing the dances they've been ordered to dance.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: roadgravel

I thought the Blue Wave in November reduced their thirst for violence against Republicans.

They don't seem to be satisfied that easily. Not over yet.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
Seems risky for Antifa and the Indian group. The parents of those children might show up armed. This isn't some sanctuary city on the coast with strict gun control.

Let them do it, let them further expose the left just how stupid,childish, unadult they are.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Given your behavior on these threads saying anyone in a certain hat is a bigot who deserves this, I hope you never get the mob justice you prescribe to others

This sort of forgiving philosophy, if applied to a person, nation, or world, could resolve personal and global conflicts in a moment.

+2 more 
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
Well, this is getting dangerous.

The whole thing built upon a lie via the MSM.

It may not be this incident or the next

But sooner or later the media’s lies to push identity politics and this mob justice will lead to someone being seriously injured

And they should be ashemed for helping facilitate that

+10 more 
link   
Here we go.

I don't remember the last time i've been this mad over one of these leftist bullsh!te new storys. The evidence is plain to see IF YOU WATCH THE FULL MFING VIDEO CLIP.
The only thing i see that the kids did wrong, and I mean the only. Is the indian chant they did for about 5 seconds. But if you've ever watched a Braves baseball game, then there are 1000's that would be guilty of the same dam thing. Other than this, all these young men acted like gentlmen. Anyone that can't see this, needs to pull the pu$$y hat from covering their eyes.

Yes, i'm at the point where if these snowflakes shows up and starts some $h!t with the parents, I'm all for the parents doing some scalping of their own.

I'm so sick of the hipocracy of the left/liberals and their little games. I'm ready for Patriots (real Americans) to start giving them a taste of their own medicine.

Oh yeah, on a side note! BUILD THAT MF WALL! If you think building a wall is immoral, but killing the unborn is not, then you are standing in the way.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I hope they get good photos of these antifa people. I want to know who they are. That kids behavior made him famous I hope they become famous too.

As for the school. They are about to receive a lot of publicity they aren’t going to like. I’d wager that some staff members will lose their jobs over this.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker
The kids were flat out wrong. What I find disgusting, is your lack of empathy. If these kids would have been Hispanic kids behaving this way toward elderly white people in army gear, you all would be screaming bloody murder.

The lack of respect these kids showed to the elders, is just unacceptable, the Muslims did not make them behave the way they did. My kids would NEVER have done something like this. If they did, they would be grounded, and made to apologize.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: soundguy

I think they problary wont lose their jobs over this, the kids aren't to blame. If anyone should lose their jobs its the media.

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
I kind of don't believe the story, but....
why go after these kids?? it was the stupid preachers that started the crap. at least that is what it seemed to me, although got to admit, didn't watch the whole video. the preachers just had to go and harass the native americans informing them that their beliefs were wrong. then they tried to turn the anger they stirred up on the other side.
sure the kids were kind of obnoxious towards the natives, and it would of been more respectful if the kid would have moved out of the elder's way instead of staring him down.
but, I would pin the instigators as being the preachers.
too bad people can't just live and let live!

I highly suggest you watch at least most of the full video. The story you just described simply did not happen. Mr Drum Man walked into the middle of their group and started banging his drum right in the kid's face. He wasn't surrounded.

Most rational people have already walked back their initial outrage. It's only the insane that still insist that the kids did anything wrong.

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError
Good. Good to see someone is finally standing up against douchebagness and bigotry.

Doubling down on stupidity?

#bansoy

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   
This is what you get from not backing down from a fascist, professional liberal protestor. These kids did nothing wrong except stand up to liberal bullies.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: soundguy

So you haven't paid any attention to what the threads about and how basically everybody was used.

w
edit on 21-1-2019 by mikell because: (no reason given)

+18 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

These are probably all paid agents by right wing news media outlets in order to create fake news stories so the right wing media outlets have something the Republicans foaming at the mouth when hearing the story can say, "See, Democrats are poo poo."

Evidence? Proof?

"Probably" is just another term for "im pulling this out of my ass"

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   

So the left once again showing they are no better than the people they have an issue with.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: AtlasHawk

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
Seems risky for Antifa and the Indian group. The parents of those children might show up armed. This isn't some sanctuary city on the coast with strict gun control.

Let them do it, let them further expose the left just how stupid,childish, unadult they are.

The people on the left don’t care though. If they did they would know the kids weren’t the ones doing anything other than defending themselves. Grambler posted the full video as proof yesterday. It’s only a matter of time before someone completely loses it and with kids involved, this may be the time.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   
One of the staff already deleted their Twitter account. This incident has shined a light on the school. Im waiting to see how the blackface thing plays out. a reply to: AtlasHawk

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Who gave that old has-been dog ugly slut the go-ahead to talk about politics?

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

These are probably all paid agents by right wing news media outlets in order to create fake news stories so the right wing media outlets have something the Republicans foaming at the mouth when hearing the story can say, "See, Democrats are poo poo."

The problem with your fantasy is that we don't need to fabricate this stuff to expose democrats as poo poo.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I don’t believe anyone was “used.” a reply to: mikell

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join