It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indian Movement and Antifa Plan Tuesday Protest at Covington Catholic School

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   
So what are these kids guilty of? Smirking while wearing a red maga hat? What did this kid do to deserve death threats and what did this school do to deserve having Antifa thugs harassing them?

Serious questions? When watching the full videos of "the incident" what is the outrage other than a smirking kid?

Enlighten me please.

Indian Movement and Antifa Plan Tuesday Protest at Covington Catholic School Over Far Left Fake News Scandal
www.thegatewaypundit.com... ake-news-scandal/

The American Indian Movement Chapter of Indiana and Kentucky are planning a protest on Tuesday at Covington High School in Kentucky.
80 people have signed up to go harass the children some more at their Catholic school.

Antifa terrorists also put out a notice to protest Covington Catholic School on Tuesday.

Video shows the children were not chanting, “Build the wall!” as Nathan reported.

The media isn’t interested in facts — they want to push their left wing agenda so they doxxed the high school kids.

The high school boy was doxxed by the liberal fascist mob.
The children have received death threats by violent leftists following this incident.

And on Tuesday local Indian group and Antifa are planning a protest at the school.

+52 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

If this is real, it’s absolutely disgusting

This is what the media wanted though

Fix the kids, harass them, threaten their parents, protest their school

All because they are white people who may like trump

It doesn’t matter the video evidence shows this was all a lie, and of the three groups involved the kids were the best behaved

But hey, cultural Marxism doesn’t exist!

+19 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   
This is what happens when you're bored, and have no real problems in your life. You make up problems to make your self feel like you're doing something important. Meanwhile these kids are getting a clear picture of how deranged political extremism can be.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Local Story On The Original Event.
local12.com...

What Really Went Down Between Covington Catholic Students and Native American Protesters?
www.wibc.com...

edit on 21-1-2019 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

+23 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   

The butthurt runs deep. They're mad because their big viral video turned out to be a hoax. Because of that, those they tried to use in the hoax must PAY.

Ridiculous. Antifa and their company are disgusting.

ETA: They better not turn the other cheek. We're in a time where you don't hold back anymore, give those m-effers what they try to give you and stand strong.
edit on 21-1-2019 by LSU2018 because: (no reason given)

+30 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Seems risky for Antifa and the Indian group. The parents of those children might show up armed. This isn't some sanctuary city on the coast with strict gun control.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   

These are probably all paid agents by right wing news media outlets in order to create fake news stories so the right wing media outlets have something the Republicans foaming at the mouth when hearing the story can say, "See, Democrats are poo poo."

+19 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   
This is reminding me of the "hands up, don't shoot" lie the leftists were pushing a few years ago.

Who needs facts when the sheep are happy suckling on the media's lies?

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Devious little fascist aren't they. Trying to use the "indigenous peoples rights" to get the UN involved.

Wonder if old meth mouth will be there..

Perfect for a false flag event like Charlottesville.
edit on 21-1-2019 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Could be the spark that lights that powderkeg. I tell ya what though, If Trump had a son....o wait.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Good. Good to see someone is finally standing up against douchebagness and bigotry.

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   
They don't seem to be able to do anything worth while so they will settle for this misplaced protest.

+33 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

Just to be clear, being white and Catholic makes you a douche bag bigot?

+47 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError
Good. Good to see someone is finally standing up against douchebagness and bigotry.

Given your behavior on these threads saying anyone in a certain hat is a bigot who deserves this, I hope you never get the mob justice you prescribe to others

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

I thought the Blue Wave in November reduced their thirst for violence against Republicans.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I kind of don't believe the story, but....
why go after these kids?? it was the stupid preachers that started the crap. at least that is what it seemed to me, although got to admit, didn't watch the whole video. the preachers just had to go and harass the native americans informing them that their beliefs were wrong. then they tried to turn the anger they stirred up on the other side.
sure the kids were kind of obnoxious towards the natives, and it would of been more respectful if the kid would have moved out of the elder's way instead of staring him down.
but, I would pin the instigators as being the preachers.
too bad people can't just live and let live!

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

I agree.
Which is why CNN has gone 180 and called out the racist black peeps who started it. As well as the boy Rep Steve Massie who said he is proud to Rep them.

us.cnn.com...

+18 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Given your behavior on these threads saying anyone in a certain hat is a bigot who deserves this, I hope you never get the mob justice you prescribe to others

Come on Grambler, be easy on him. Out of his 6 or 7 usernames, this is the one he puts on full throttle. Let him shill already!!

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Well, this is getting dangerous.

The whole thing built upon a lie via the MSM.

+13 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   

The students are standing their ground against the indians and ANTIFAP?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join