It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal Alien Murders 4 People in my Area

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Illegal immigrants flowing into America are partly due to military invasions on foreign soil, the conversation is not off topic and you're still deflecting.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt
sorry to hear about that, sounds like time to form a posse and go to that town in Kentucky and fix the problem.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Illegal immigrants flowing into America are partly due to military invasions on foreign soil, the conversation is not off topic and you're still deflecting.

When was the last time we invaded Mexico and Honduras?

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
One thing we all know. Right wingers lie, they lie all the time, it’s what they do. I’m sure the dead are happy that you are honoring them by politicizing their death. What a patriot. Cute little gun btw.

The wall is a stupid idea for stupid people. But it is only half as stupid as sanctuary city/state laws. That takes the gold for stupidity.

So, once again, you're doing the pigeon thing where you knock over all the pieces on the chessboard and then strut around like you won the game. Remember that?

It's predictable.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

When was the last time we invaded Mexico and Honduras?

Officially I'm not sure if we have, however black ops is anyone's guess.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   

That is patently false.

Deflecting from what?

What is the topic of the thread? What you want or what I wrote?

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: dojozen

Simmer down....

Let me know when this is happening in your back yard.

Not saying he did it or did not do it, just find it odd, he has not been charged with murder of any of the victims..

They picked him up in the process of committing other crimes charged him and booked him with those charges. Then more evidence was discovered that connected him to these murders. He also had stolen property from the burglaries he committed in which 4 elderly people died.

Don't tell me to calm down. I'm tired of importing this #. People are dying.

But why do you point to a wall when a wall would not have stopped this from happening? If the allegations are true than this is a terrible act, but you cannot point to an exception to make a point about a an entire class of people. The facts do say that native born Americans commit crimes at a higher rate than Illegal Immigrants and at a much higher rate than Legal Immigrants. The facts also say that the Federal Government does not have the right to build the wall on private property which is the real reason we don't have a wall in the first place. Clinton tried to build a wall as well and couldn't get it done either, even though it was fully approved, simply because the property owners on the border wouldn't have it..

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

Americans commit crimes at a higher rate than Illegal Immigrants and at a much higher rate than Legal Immigrants.

Illegal immigrants are ALL CRIMINALS.

Their first act upon entry is criminal.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Destabilization agents not military in South America.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   

The topic of the thread is illegal immigrants killing people in your town, I'm sure when you were deployed overseas the news was illegal American soldiers indiscriminately killing citizens ,you refuse to see this is a cycle of death and destruction because you are implicit in furthering it.

If you weren't out there furthering the globalists goals much of this illegal immigration would not be happening.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical

Destabilization agents not military in South America.

Yes, I would think those agents would be military just not working in an official capacity.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: dojozen
a reply to: Arnie123

California might need to rethink conceding...after all, wasn't it stolen in a land deal?

Yeah, it was. They are welcome to take it back at any time. Until then it's OURS.

I say we build that wall right along the side of California that touches other states and along the southern border. Let the liberals have them all. California would be a sh**hole within a few months and those liberal morons would be begging to be let back in after being raped and pillaged and reduced to nothing but the clothes on their backs and a push-cart.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

illegal American soldiers indiscriminately killing citizens ,you refuse to see this is a cycle of death and destruction because you are implicit in furthering it.

What about the topic?

If you weren't out there furthering the globalists goals much of this illegal immigration would not be happening.

Nothing in this sentence makes any sense at all.

But I'm enjoying your new dumbass tactic.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   

When you resort to insults we know you have nothing of substance to offer...

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   

When I resort to insults?

you refuse to see this is a cycle of death and destruction because you are implicit in furthering it.

Go screw yourself.

You never once addressed the topic. You came after me personally.
edit on 21 1 19 by projectvxn because: not worth it

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Oh look more insults ...yay

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Address the topic or go away.

You entered this thread addressing nothing at all. Then you started in on me instead of addressing the topic.

Stop playing the victim. It's pathetic.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

Address the topic or go away.

You entered this thread addressing nothing at all. Then you started in on me instead of addressing the topic.

Stop playing the victim. It's pathetic.

I'm sorry but you don't get to tell me what to do and can see you are missing my point but that's hardly my fault, your military action that you are personally complicit in has a part to play in illegal immigration.

If you believe my comments to be off topic feel free to report me and I'm sure a MOD will remove them along with your manners violations.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 07:25 PM
link   

You're just trying to find a way to win an argument only you're having.

Have fun with that. I'm done with you.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join