It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal Alien Murders 4 People in my Area

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

First, condolences to the victims and their families.

Secondly, It says murder charges expected, not "found guilty."

Last, A wall won't stop anything, might not even make it more difficult.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals
Think you are thinking of Cuba, they are the one's known for sending their problem people...

So, if and when the wall is built...how is that going to work in the Gulf of Mexico and Atlantic and Pacific Coasts?

Just see that wall being a big problem when it comes time to turn in all those guns or else face serious consequences... if not a dozen or so other possible reasons for mass exodus south...if I was Mexico, would rethink paying for the wall....might come in handy one day.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: dojozen
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

Who knows, maybe someone called him a derogatory name and/or could not find work...
It could be hate crimes, if robbery is not the motive...what is.

So now it’s justified because someone called him names and he couldn’t find work? How can you seriously be arguing that?

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: kelbtalfenek

First, condolences to the victims and their families.

Secondly, It says murder charges expected, not "found guilty."

Last, A wall won't stop anything, might not even make it more difficult.

So then why are the lib-dems so adamant about not building one? What's the harm in building a useless wall?

The cost has already been shown to be but a grain of sand in the desert to a government that isn't shy about throwing money out in all directions, so you can't use that excuse.

Ask yourself again, why are some opposed to national border security?

edit on 21-1-2019 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   

a reply to: Arnie123

how many people have you killed?

Look kid, I'm sure your mommie is very convincing in how she taught you should do your politics and all, but you don't ask things like that to combat vets. maybe the person you are asking isn't one, maybe he is. But most who have killed, don't want to relive it, nor are they proud of the killing part. Most seem to be proud to have lived through whatever hell they endured. Big picture is, NOYFB. I'm not one, I haven't killed anyone, and am thankful every day that I never had to. Internet tough guy is cool and all, but real people have real emotions and real # in life to deal with. take my advice or don't, but showing a tiny bit of class isn't against the #ing law.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: dojozen

Btw according to your side, your constant use of Native American memes is cultural appropriation. Shame on you for being so insensitive.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: kelbtalfenek

Yes, same here, as condolences as well to the victim families...

The wall will help keep things and people out...to some extent in some ways...just be nice if the problem could be resolved in other ways, at areas of known crossings...as tunnels and by water, obviously not going to change with a wall, saw line who just came out of tunnel last week, into the US that were caught....can expect more boring and other ways to go over, as not sure what a 60ft ladder get ya today, though harnesses and pulley system get pretty much anything over.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

okay, thanks, noted.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Thanks for the info...same here, and have not ever invaded a foreign nation...

You been lied to about what class is all about, obviously... politics of killing, is admitting it and not coward denying it and pretending it did not happen...

Talking about it, is best way to get over it and ask for forgiveness for those who have murdered innocent people at the orders of those in power and paying them to follow...cry me a river on class.

edit on 21-1-2019 by dojozen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Have you been to Israel and/or Palestine ever before?

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   
One thing we all know. Right wingers lie, they lie all the time, it’s what they do. I’m sure the dead are happy that you are honoring them by politicizing their death. What a patriot. Cute little gun btw.

The wall is a stupid idea for stupid people. But it is only half as stupid as sanctuary city/state laws. That takes the gold for stupidity.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776

Wow your right, he didn’t even steal from some of the victims, he just wanted to kill them, you sure showed me.....

Btw your meme is liberal propaganda, Trump doesn’t want to deport immigrants, he wants to deport ILLEGAL immigrants. Do you know the difference anymore?

yea, that meme is bit twisted for sure....though point being more along the lines of this:

Ancient history going to be used, most all of us will find our own ancestry had someone that were slaves of someone at one time.

We should all also remember our ownership of any lands on any continent no matter where, had to be won in a battle until the US Constitution and that was not overnight. Granted we are not perfect, we at least try to get it right and attempt to be fair to all who choose to live among us.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: soundguy

Think it should be state right to choose if they want to allow immigration and then just build walls on the border of the states that want to keep out the flow from one state to another...fema 10 regions with wall dividers might help control the situation better than just a southern wall, it might catch on and be like toll booths and become a big industry, might want to put up wall between those states that legalized that devil weed...too while ya at it.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Thanks for the info...same here, and have not ever invaded a foreign nation...

You been lied to about what class is all about, obviously... politics of killing, is admitting it and not coward denying it and pretending it did not happen...

Talking about it, is best way to get over it and ask for forgiveness for those who have murdered innocent people at the orders of those in power and paying them to follow...cry me a river on class.

what year did you earn your doctorate?

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
One thing we all know. Right wingers lie, they lie all the time, it’s what they do. I’m sure the dead are happy that you are honoring them by politicizing their death. What a patriot. Cute little gun btw.

The wall is a stupid idea for stupid people. But it is only half as stupid as sanctuary city/state laws. That takes the gold for stupidity.

you don't really understand what the wall entails do you?

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

yea, look at Vietnam and how it was split up and then even how the Civil war went down...

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   

why don't you break it down for us?

You know who the contractors are?

Chosen designs and plans for it all?

Any opposition from land owners?

Tell us what all it entails like peace of mind...false sense of security?

Take it you and your family and friends have no intention of visiting any latin american countries, anytime soon...especially after the wall, unless it is an occupation or invading force, of course...

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Uh yes I do. maybe you should spend a few moments educating yourself. Then you might (cough) be able to discuss it intelligently. a reply to: network dude

A far from liberal source.www.cato.org...

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   

sheepskins are good for sheep....best to have more than one, in case of emergency.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join