It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal Alien Murders 4 People in my Area

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Muninn

Would say, good thing you know what time it is and got a sense of humor.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

how many people have you killed?

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

I'm Native American. Sioux, family right out of Ponca City, OK.

"Buffalohead" is my mothers side of the familys last name.

Get with the times yo.

Well, since American Indians came across the bering strait I think America should go back to the Chinese... Also, all those mixed people south of the Border that are not pure indigenous need to give up their lands and head back to Spain, Africa etc...

edit on 21-1-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: dojozen
a reply to: Muninn

Would say, good thing you know what time it is and got a sense of humor.

So you are just trolling threads then, cool.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   

a reply to: Zeropinion

Read increase in aid to part of Latin America is underway...

Though look at Venezuela and how it is being punished...

Nothing like starvation...

Keep a country down and repressed and then complain and families do not have jobs and incomes to feed their family and live on $1 a day in some areas...that is the American way, build a gated community to keep out all the undesirable mentality.

The logic is in this dilemma is do you want to create terrorist or prevent?

Can make it like east and west Berlin...next will need walls between states, as can see some division.

Nearly one in six Americans was Hispanic or Latino as of 2009, a total of 48.4 million out of the estimated 307 million Americans. High rates of immigration and fertility have shaped the growth of the Hispanic and Latino population.

So because corporate policy in central America helped in causing disorder we need to let people (who are carrying a grudge) unlimited access to this countries resources.

I believe that is called suicide.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   

a reply to: CriticalStinker

did OP say why left Cuba...did he flee and seek refugee in Costa Rica, before migrating to the US and did he have to do a tour of duty in the service to get in?

He didn't say why.

He did serve, my guess is volunteered.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   

how many people have you killed?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Watching Conquistadors the BBC series and how it was done then, some 500 years ago..

though to the native american wars

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Volunteer in exchange, is how it works.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Imagine that..the hypocrisy...

Ever been part of an occupational invading force operation?

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Imagine that..the hypocrisy...

Ever been part of an occupational invading force operation?

What do any of your questions have to do with the topic?

Just
already.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: dojozen

Isn't that a list of wars?

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Zeropinion

Was not solely corporate policy....it was backed by the almighty hand and had the full support of the US...
think back to Iran Contra Affair..
edit on 21-1-2019 by dojozen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

a reply to: projectvxn

you are the one posing with a gun.

Do youfly around on your magic carpet? Do you think im a raccoon driving a car?

Youre not a magical raccoon?

Open borders has been too much of a temptation for Mexico to give their "problem' people some place to go. We get to take care of them. Don't wonder why our courts, jails, prisons and mental health services are stretched beyond the limit. All the cheap labor was bought at the cost of many American lives.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   

California might need to rethink conceding...after all, wasn't it stolen in a land deal?

It was taken in a war with Mexico. It was owned by Mexico until they lost and that land was seceeded in the Treaty of Guadalupe. That treaty ended the Mexican American war. Realy never was native Americans in that area. The Spanish killed most of them off there was only a couple of coastal tribes like the miwok.

In other words the whole meme is a completely false history.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Ouch...

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   

a reply to: network dude
yea, that graph may not take into consideration all factors, like unsolved murders...

Does Nevada have sanctuary cities? Seems like that is where some of the murders happened, not California...

What backyard is the OP referring to, as thought this was a blame California for the murders thread...

Look boss, you posted the information, I was only reacting to what you posted. I cannot believe you would brush numbers like that aside, so I hope you just forgot to be outraged that so damn many illegals commit murder in Texas. If you wish to justify that, please use a good argument for why it's OK for illegals to sneak into the US, and kill us. If it's not OK, then perhaps we could do something to limit their incursion?

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

You know we live in the same place. I am from a Hispanic family that moved here 1974.

Liberals will always make this out to be a racial issue or a Trump issue (probably because they know their position is bunk, so blame racist Trump instead.)

It's a security issue, that's what walls and boundaries are for.

But feelings don't care about facts and facts don't care about feelings--stalemate.

edit on 21-1-2019 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

As far as I see it if you have an immigration policy you have to have borders. The only way you can make it so you don't have to is anyone who wants can enter. Then no borders are needed. However I think at that point you stop being a country. For example you become afganistan anyone and everyone can enter that country. They have no border patrol and no control of who or what crosses their border.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

It was taken in a war with Mexico. It was owned by Mexico until they lost and that land was seceeded in the Treaty of Guadalupe. That treaty ended the Mexican American war. Realy never was native Americans in that area. The Spanish killed most of them off there was only a couple of coastal tribes like the miwok.

In other words the whole meme is a completely false history.

Not only that, but there wasn't that many Indians left in many places. I don't think Europe would have had such an easy time taking over the Americas if there were 100 million Indians here the whole time.

A specific example was Cortes' invasion of Mexico. Before his arrival, the Mexican population is estimated to have been around 25 to 30 million. Fifty years later, the Mexican population was reduced to 3 million, mainly by infectious disease.

The disease had reached the Huron tribes through traders returning from Québec and remained in the region throughout the winter. When the epidemic was over, the Huron population had been reduced to roughly 9000 people..

By 1700, less than five thousand Native Americans remained in the southeastern coastal region...

Europe didn't win big wars, there just wasn't many people left at all across much of the Americas...

edit on 21-1-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join