It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal Alien Murders 4 People in my Area

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: dojozen
a reply to: projectvxn

you are the one posing with a gun.
I've posed with hundreds of weapons during my time in the US Army, not sure what relevence that has to the thread.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

F you liberals.

Build. The. Wall. Now!

F you right back.
And meh.
No wall.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776
a reply to: dojozen

Wow your right, he didn’t even steal from some of the victims, he just wanted to kill them, you sure showed me.....

Btw your meme is liberal propaganda, Trump doesn’t want to deport immigrants, he wants to deport ILLEGAL immigrants. Do you know the difference anymore?

yea, that meme is bit twisted for sure....though point being more along the lines of this:

I'm Native American. Sioux, family right out of Ponca City, OK.

"Buffalohead" is my mothers side of the familys last name.

Get with the times yo.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

no, saying the justification for the wall, is due to in part, as a result of US involvement in Latin America and destabilization, installation of dictators, as look at the OP CoO Cuba and what happened there.

Look at the history and deny the US is libel for anything in many places a direct result for those coming to the US....?

Come on, get real...if they are killing people more as a result of the wall, that might be a result of the way they have been treated...

Who knows, maybe someone called him a derogatory name and/or could not find work...
It could be hate crimes, if robbery is not the motive...what is.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

F you right back. And meh. No wall.

Nice non-argument.

You have no good explanation for why we should continue these stupid policies.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: dojozen

10 bucks says you're a white liberal.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

My grandmother lived not far from you.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   

What is Jesse Ventura?

link   
a reply to: carewemust

To me the most shocking and infuriating revelations to come out of the sanctuary state of California was how in many cases law enforcement are prohibited from sharing information on illegals with immigration (ICE) and in most cases are released, where they would have otherwise been deported.

People have been murdered by illegals that were protected by this, and it could have been avoided if they had been deported.

It's beyond insane that this can even happen in this county.

link   

a reply to: Zeropinion

lttle less than 1/2, though who is counting...
While the wall may make some safer at home, what about when traveling abroad, like to Latin America...
Do you think there will be a need for increase in the Travel Advisories, with more kidnappings and murders of foreigners?

What about the reason in the 1st place and why many of them are fleeing and seeking asylum and refugee status in the US?

Who is responsible for the situation i Latin America?

Oh, who has been playing puppet master?

Border security and foreign aid are two separate issues.
You can make the point that American foreign policy in the region has contributed greatly to the current destabilization, and you would be correct.
I would argue that the clandestine actions of special interests in Washington do not obligate the population of the country to import that very destabilization.
We have a very liberal immigration system in place already, tens of millions of people circumventing that system does not promote stability of any kind .

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   

What is Jesse Ventura?

What is the price of tea in China?

WTF???

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Treat everyone south of the border like Israel treats Palestinians?

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

originally posted by: projectvxn

F you liberals.

Build. The. Wall. Now!

F you right back.
And meh.
No wall.

Honest question, when was the last time you responded with something that wasn't an angry, knee-jerking, triggered response?

You know, like something of substance?

link   
a reply to: Muninn

link   

You're like a textbook of liberal talking points.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Could have had some help, is all that I am saying, may have acted alone, though being in possession of stolen goods, does not make one a murderer...in any courtroom, based on those facts alone.

I'm sure other illegals might have been helping him...

You can show all the American Indian "it was our land first" posters but in the end like throughout history the winner takes all... It is funny how EVERY other country in the world has borders and the vast majority of those borders were created by conflict, but in America people want to dispute all that at some level.

Here is the world's history to give you an idea... enjoy

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   

You did read where OP said he himself is an immigrant right? His parents waited ten years to come in.

Believe it or not, a lot of legal immigrants resent those who skip the process and come over filling positions they could get.

Believe it or not, illegals don't get the same protections as anyone here legally because they are flying under the radar, not reporting bad working conditions and different kinds of abuse.

There is nothing wrong with seeing everything in a big picture, wanting whats best for everyone.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Zeropinion

Read increase in aid to part of Latin America is underway...

Though look at Venezuela and how it is being punished...

Nothing like starvation...

Keep a country down and repressed and then complain and families do not have jobs and incomes to feed their family and live on $1 a day in some areas...that is the American way, build a gated community to keep out all the undesirable mentality.

The logic is in this dilemma is do you want to create terrorist or prevent?

Can make it like east and west Berlin...next will need walls between states, as can see some division.

Nearly one in six Americans was Hispanic or Latino as of 2009, a total of 48.4 million out of the estimated 307 million Americans. High rates of immigration and fertility have shaped the growth of the Hispanic and Latino population.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

did OP say why left Cuba...did he flee and seek refugee in Costa Rica, before migrating to the US and did he have to do a tour of duty in the service to get in?
edit on 21-1-2019 by dojozen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   

a reply to: Muninn

What if I told you that memes are silly and that the Indians need to get with the times?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join