It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal Alien Murders 4 People in my Area

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: dojozen

Riiiiiiiight so this guy was just an innocent dude following around a murderer and stealing things off the corpses of the murderers victims. Makes perfect sence to me.

Do you ever step back and look at your actions?

“ Hmmm I’m defending an illegal immigrant who most likely killed multiple innocent people just so he could steal a few pawnable items from them. I’m making up scenarios in which he’s somehow the victim of a conspiracy to use him as a patsy, with absolutely zero evidence to support it just so I don’t have to admit that sometimes illegals commit crimes. I am also demonizing anyone who is proactive in their own protection and security by trying to shame gun owners.”

Wake up, your the bad guy.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

well, maybe you are fine with jumping to conclusions...hope you are not a judge.

Burglary doesn't appear to be a motive for two homicides that occurred in the Gardnerville Ranchos within a mile of each other, Sheriff Dan Coverley told Carson Valley business leaders on Wednesday.

"We don't think that burglary is a motive for this guy, which makes it even more scary," he said at the Carson Valley Chamber of Commerce luncheon.

Got to admit, some sounded fishy about the motives suspected in the investigation..

www.recordcourier.com...

If you want to hang him before he gets a fair trial...sounds like you are the bad guy imo.

Oh wait you are on the Team Tyrant...

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: dojozen
sounds like they got the right person, just not sure the wall is going to stop the killings,..

Kind of shot yourself in the foot there with that graph.

Proportionally they have comparable amounts of crime. Notice the undocumented have far larger amounts than legal.

Also, that is per 100,000 people.

Keep in mind the Hispanic population is typically 30-35%link, so assuming they are the vast makeup of immigrants there, they may have more proportional killings per your chart.
edit on 21-1-2019 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

Well, what do you expect from a tree hugging, open border and sanctuary city loving Liberal? It's all fine and dandy until someone you know or love falls victim to a person WHO SHOULDN'T BE IN OUR COUNTRY IN THE FIRST PLACE!
edit on 1/21/2019 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Really? You just don’t get it do you. We are not using the wall to stop all murders by everyone, the wall is to stop desperate illegal immigrants from coming here and doing desperate things, like oh idk, killing elderly couples in their own home for a handful of valuables. But hey your strategy makes perfect sense: citizens commit murder to so we shouldn’t be trying to stop illegals from doing it. Oh and if you carry a gun to protect yourself from these desperate people YOUR the bad guy.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Wow your right, he didn’t even steal from some of the victims, he just wanted to kill them, you sure showed me.....

Btw your meme is liberal propaganda, Trump doesn’t want to deport immigrants, he wants to deport ILLEGAL immigrants. Do you know the difference anymore?
edit on 21-1-2019 by Quantumgamer1776 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

I bet the California news media barely mentions that the murders were caused by an Illegal Alien from south of our border.

And just think, Nancy Pelosi won't even meet with people from her district, if they have a relative who was murdered by a non-citizen.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Why would she, as you can see from this thread liberals will do anything to avoid reality.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I remember not that long ago when the progressive response to more gun control was "if it saves one life it's worth it"
Now the progressive response to proper border security seems to be "half the murders in the country will still happen, it's not worth it"
Things that make me go: hmmmm.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776

Wow your right, he didn’t even steal from some of the victims, he just wanted to kill them, you sure showed me.....

Btw your meme is liberal propaganda, Trump doesn’t want to deport immigrants, he wants to deport ILLEGAL immigrants. Do you know the difference anymore?

yea, that meme is bit twisted for sure....though point being more along the lines of this:

edit on 21-1-2019 by dojozen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: dojozen
sounds like they got the right person, just not sure the wall is going to stop the killings,..

not in this case, but eliminating "sanctuary cities" sure would. In this case at least. BTW, can you or anyone else on the left show me where in the constitution "sanctuary cities" are at?

ETA: Good God! Illegals are killing folks are crazy rates! Are you sure your graph is right? It shows that we are the crazy one's to not be trying to remove the illegals. How do you justify this?
edit on 21-1-2019 by network dude because: added thought

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Zeropinion

lttle less than 1/2, though who is counting...
While the wall may make some safer at home, what about when traveling abroad, like to Latin America...
Do you think there will be a need for increase in the Travel Advisories, with more kidnappings and murders of foreigners?

What about the reason in the 1st place and why many of them are fleeing and seeking asylum and refugee status in the US?

Who is responsible for the situation i Latin America?

Oh, who has been playing puppet master?

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Was that your attempt to support your opinions here today? And you think the first meme was twisted?

There right, the left just can’t meme.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Gosh, it's almost as though the police charge someone with the really obvious things first so that they can be held in custody while the evidence is tested for the more serious crimes.

Gosh, imagine the police wanting to make sure they could legally detain a suspect who was an illegal immigrant, possibly with no fixed address, while they want to gather watertight evidence to support more serious charges.

Gosh, imagine some of that watertight evidence, such as DNA, taking time for results, or requiring a warrant for a suspect's samples to be taken for comparison. Gosh, imagine charging someone with the really obvious things in order to support that warrant.

Gosh, what if the left gave Trump the same "Well, hold up - there are no serious charges yet, let's wait and see" benefit of the doubt.

Gosh, imagine people treating this as yet another incident to support border protection , and not thinking that it is a one-off isolated incident.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude
yea, that graph may not take into consideration all factors, like unsolved murders...

Does Nevada have sanctuary cities? Seems like that is where some of the murders happened, not California...

What backyard is the OP referring to, as thought this was a blame California for the murders thread...

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Rewey

like said, sounds like they got the right person... just like to make sure not like OSwald or Bin laden or Sir Hahn, as got to admit, robbery not being the motive, is a bit odd?]

Not saying it is a false flag and suspect is FBI informant from Fast and the Furious Operation...

Were any of the victims killed with a firearm?

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   
How much you wanna bet that illegal immigrants are being planted by the government to force us into supporting the wall being built?

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Run that same study with 100,000 from each group, native born, illegals, and legal immigrants.

Curious what that result would be?

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   

What’s your point? Are you trying to justify this mans action because our military is active around the world and 300 years ago long dead men did bad things? So that eldery couple had it coming right?

Seriously wtf is your point? Because Indians got concurred 300 years ago by men that have nothing to do with this situation, this mans murder spree should be ignored? Somehow he’s the real victim or something?

None of your points make any sence, your defending a Mexican mans murder spree with Indian memes.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm
I was going to suggest that, since DHS admitted it has moles inside the migrant caravans that are getting paid...

Suggesting this could be a false flag is going out on a limb on this one, even though the timing is right...doubtful...

Unless it is like in a thread started last month about the Contractors who are bidding on the wall and want funding....now they might stoop this low.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join