It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal Alien Murders 4 People in my Area

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

It's sad that our species can only unite in the event of a global threat. Until then, it's all business and profit.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 06:24 PM
link   
As sad as that is, white people murder others in my area at least a few times a year. Are they too dangerous to live here? You have to look at statistics, not isolated incidents.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

I mentioned nothing about race.

His skin color doesn't affect my opinion. He doesn't belong here and those people would be alive if he wasn't here.

I don't give a crap if the guy is from Sweden and whiter than a bottle of milk in a snowstorm. If he's here illegally he needs to go. I'm tired of this debate being framed in a racist manner just because the offender is brown. I never ONCE brought up race. YOU DID.

Feel free to put it back in the deck. Can't score to many points with it here.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Dude, when you are talking illegal immigrants in the United States, there is really only one race involved. Pretty obvious that race is a big factor here.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Barcs

Dude, when you are talking illegal immigrants in the United States, there is really only one race involved.

Is this how you intend to win this debate?

Pretty obvious that race is a big factor here.

And yet you and him are the only ones bringing it up.

edit on 17 2 19 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Barcs

Dude, when you are talking illegal immigrants in the United States, there is really only one race involved. Pretty obvious that race is a big factor here.

Its also pretty obvious that your not going to be happy until you can paint him as a racist in the public eye. In case you haven't noticed the US is right next door to what many would consider a third world country, a country comprised almost exclusively of latinos, of course they're going to be the race most focused on when talking about illegal immigration. Thats just common sense isn't it? They're also the race that happens to be abusing this countries welfare system the most. It certainly doesn't make anyone racist for starting dialogue about the issues with illegals, no matter how hard some of y'all might try.

I find it interesting that the people who are constantly crying about racism are usually the biggest racist of the lot.

In your earlier post you belittled conservatives and their religion hardcore. Maybe you should do your own moral inventory and address your religious discrimination and bigotry.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Well I guess I was wrong. 10% of illegals come from non hispanic countries. I thought the number was much lower. It's interesting because the percentage of Mexicans coming illegally has actually gone over the last 10 years in comparison to the rest, another reason why the wall is a god awful idea.
edit on 2 18 19 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: dojozen

One man's mess is another's peaked civilization.

top topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join