It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal Alien Murders 4 People in my Area

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

yes, a poster earlier mentioned some ms13 gang members had hq in kentucky and one of their initiates killed some one or ones in his town...

Suggested a posse and rally on over to ms13 hq for a little payback.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: narrator

You're arguing that because an illegal immigrant murdered 4 people we need to all drop the petty bickering and build the wall so more of the same can't get into the country, correct?

That, and as I have argued for on this board many times, immigration reform.

Border Patrol wants a wall of some kind to slow the influx down. They need time to respond. A wall does that.

As it stands, there are 50,000 illegals being apprehended per month at the southern border. That's just what they catch. The majority trek through miles of unprotected desert bringing with them diseases, drugs, and children who are oftentimes unaccompanied or with an adult who is NOT the parent for sex trafficking purposes.

Anyone who thinks that the murders in my area are the ONLY issue. They are wrong. Illegal immigrants make up the vast majority of identity theft. So when liberals tell me how virtuous they are, they ignore these very REAL crimes that MANY of these people commit.

ETA: My counterpoint to your argument is...why do those 4 murders mean more than the thousands of murders that citizens commit? In terms of percentage, those 4 aren't nearly as big of an issue as the rest of the murders.

I patently refuse to play this childish "but the numbers are bigger" game with you. There are estimates that put those numbers at 4400 murders committed by illegals in this country per year. Those numbers are to be taken with a grain of salt, admittedly, as they are numbers inferred via data analysis and not a nationwide study.

There were 17 thousand murders committed, TOTAL, in the US by anybody in 2017 according to the FBI. Out of the murders committed illegal immigrants make up nearly 26 percent of the total figure.

I don't know about you. But If I could knock out 26% of murders in my country by streamlining immigration and implementing REAL border security, I would.

Agree to disagree then. As you said, those numbers are to be taken with a grain of salt.

And, while I agree that illegal immigrants committing crimes is an issue, it is a drop in the bucket compared to the crimes that actual citizens commit. The fact that you want to focus on one subset of total crime (the minority of crime, mind you) and yet seem to be ignoring the majority of crime in favor of targeting the minority, makes no sense to me.

Also, being against any form of new gun legislation (not "gun-grabbing") doesn't make any sense to me.

For instance, what if new gun legislation could knock out 26% of murders...would you be for it then?
If not, why are you pro-wall, but anti-gun legislation? If both would accomplish the same thing (and we're both for stopping crime), why support one and not the other?

To be clear, I'm not saying I don't want any border security or anything like that. I'm just anti-wall. And in this case, anti-not making sense.

ETA: I also fail to understand why it's childish to point out that one group of people commits more crime than the group you're focusing on. That's just stating a fact, nothing childish about it.

edit on 22-1-2019 by narrator because: ETA

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: narrator

For instance, what if new gun legislation could knock out 26% of murders...would you be for it then?

We have broad experimental data that it doesn't, however. So no.

Also, it isn't anyone's right to come to the US. It's a privilege. It IS a right to keep and bear arms in the US and I would not be in favor of taking guns from anyone.

edit on 22 1 19 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 07:40 PM
link   
An illegal alien killed a kid in the town next to mine last summer...... It is kinda surreal when you realize that it was just a matter of chance.... that it wasnt someone I was connected to. Half a mile west.... and it could have easily been someone in my little town that I cared about...... but either way, it was someone.... that someone cared about.

Too many people genuinely believe they have empathy that do not.... and as long as it doesnt happen to them, that is all that matters.

Illegal aliens can create a double tragedy.... An innocent person is dead, that would not be....... and another person is going to spend his entire life in prison.
How many people need to be dead, that would be alive and how many people need to be forever in prison, that would be free....... before people will agree that legal immigration is wonderful and illegal immigration is not

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Damn right. Donate to the GoFundMe campaign set up by Brian Kolfage, that’s the only way I know that might result in a wall because our politicians have failed us.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: dojozen
a reply to: seagull
Well not sure how many people were murdered and land stolen from them and put on a reservation....think they should have some entitlements

The genocide started at least as far back as the 1500's, though any ill gotten land grabs...think should be considered for reclamation...not to mention all the gold looted.
[

if the territory is not in dispute in the last 200 or so years and stolen from anyone...think everyone should be allowed to stay...

Not sure what part that would be...like stealing Iraq,..

be nice to have a united america, both north and south, what happen to utopia?

As someone that is part Native American Choctaw, I resent your use of indian memes to push your self-serving agenda. We take pride in our culture and history. We don't need you playing the victim card on our behalf in order to achieve sympathy from other groups for your self seeking intentions. Yes, some of us have moved on.

My great grandmother was on the Trail of Tears, like many others in the day she never signed up in the registry for the sole purpose of her pride, she didn't need or want handouts and back in the day the registry was looked at in that manner by many.

So...please, stop painting us as mere victims, we don't need yours or anyone else manufactured sympathy or pity.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I think the relatives of these people should put a huge lawsuit against the California government for aiding this guy being here with their sanctuary laws. Maybe a hundred million dollar lawsuit or two will convince people in California not to protect illegals who are criminals.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: dojozen

some draft dodgers cannot get out of the USA heading south and have to go north to Canada

We'll build a wall!!!!
The Americans are gonna pay for it too!!

We have our own refugee problems so they should stay home and fix theirs....don't even think about it!!

Just because someone is an American, doesn't mean they are welcome to just cross anytime they want and live here.....crossing our border is crossing our border,no matter who you are.
You don't have to be a Mexican,to not be welcome, for crashing someone's border.

edit on 22-1-2019 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-1-2019 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I just find it really hard to believe the amount of OMG RAGE!! people seem to have over this sort of crime, while mass shootings, road rage deaths, cop killings, and a ridiculous amount of other deaths do to crime or negligence, are met with a "meh" attitude.

Hmm.. almost seems.. fake.. like all the news stations Trump calls fake because they don't kiss his butt.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Sorry but killings happen every day and not all are from illegals.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Tell me, how does it feel to exploit the deaths of 4 innocent people to push a political agenda, Mr.?

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Lol I love how the one of maybe 3 voices of reason in this entire thread is calmly pointing out all the interventionist war crimes of Pre-Trump presidents and the Trump supporters are STILL filleting him/her for not being racist enough. WOW

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: DrumsRfun
personally think draft dodgers should get a free ticket in..

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 04:34 AM
link   

To be fair, if the cops knew what they were doing these people wouldn't have been slaughtered like this.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Skinon

If it was a crime to hire and employ and house and support illegal immigrants, with hefty fines, imprisonment, and asset forfeiture...

Would not need a wall...unless objective and agenda is more about keeping people in...

Simple law would curb all illegal immigration support in the states and make money $$$

Aiding and abetting an illegal immigrant face 10yrs prison and 100,000 fine the first time, 2nd time Gitmo

Categorize illegals the same as terrorists.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

I apologize if I offended you and/or the Choctaw nation...not my intention at all.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Zimnydran
Motive is always the part that like to analyze...
If it is Gang Initiation ritual like one poster from KY suggested
Or if it is a hate crime
Or robbery ---something that was said not to appear to be the motive in this situation

If these are gang inductees...need to crack down on gangs..especially if 2% are getting training in the military and going on to becoming law enforcement and other positions were they can use their power to benefit their gangs

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Wrong and Right for the moment...might change

U.N. reaffirms refugees' right to seek asylum in U.S.

www.reuters.com...

the UN claims that asylum seekers have the right

and also the UN says the right to keep and bare arms, 2nd amendment does not matter.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: dojozen

The UN has exactly zero authority in the US.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join