It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal Alien Murders 4 People in my Area

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: moyeti

though it is okay for the US to infiltrate, invade, attack and degrade countrie and murder 1000's of civilians and alleged terrorists....the terrorist the USA created.

Put up a wall to keep out the mess created.
edit on 22-1-2019 by dojozen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

How often do racist use the phrase, "I have a _____ friend"......

Being labeled is the latest way to debate a point when you actually can not win the point on facts and data.

Person 1: I'm for a secured border including a wall
Person 2: Then you are a racist
Person1: I have a ton of Mexican friends and I'm married to a Mexican, how can you say that
Person 2: See you just proved my point you are a racist...

The debate is no longer about a secured border, it is all been shifted to whether person 1 is a racist or not...

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: dojozen

though it is okay for the US to infiltrate countries and degrade them and murder 1000's of civilians and alleged terrorists....the terrorist the USA created.

Is that why 90%+ of the 700 million south of the border live in poverty and want to come to the US? Is that why 5 billion plus in the world live in poverty and want to come to the us too if they had a land bridge?

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Can see the wall stoking a race war..

Sure Israel loves the walls they have built...who wants to live that?

Build a border wall to keep out everyone, then will need to build internal walls to keep the 20% of latin american's and other's who do not have the right tone of skin or religious beliefs separated .. like what happen to Palestinians.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Around the world and latin america

If the US had a role or hand in destabilization...the boot might fit.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: dojozen

"Like what happen to Palestinians"...You really don't want me
to respond to this thread drifting topic.Israel needs walls and
so does the U.S. for the same reasons!

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Can see the wall stoking a race war..

Sure Israel loves the walls they have built...who wants to live that?

Build a border wall to keep out everyone, then will need to build internal walls to keep the 20% of latin american's and other's who do not have the right tone of skin or religious beliefs separated .. like what happen to Palestinians.

Don't see it...the Dems voted on secured borders in the secured fence act in 2006 and said to put 50 billion into it. They preached secured borders up to 2015ish... Now it is a political poly for 2020 to not give Trump anything.

Nothing more or less in all this.

We can look at just one case of many.... In CA, as teachers are on strike and want more pay, better teacher to student radio etc so the 1 to 50 ratio isn't working and of course they don't have enough money...Go there and look at how many illegal aliens are a big part of why this issue is there. At what point does all this come home as to the real problem that we have too many illegals coming here. This is 15 million or so, how about 30 million or 100 million in the next decade? CA can't afford it, so what do we do?

edit on 22-1-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

Walls solved it all...

www.independent.co.uk... html

At least 58 Palestinians were killed and more than 2,000 people wounded in protests at the border fence between the Gaza Strip and Israel, according to Palestinian officials, on the same day the US fulfiled its controversial promise to move its embassy to the contested city of Jerusalem.

Thousands of demonstrators set fire to tyres on Monday, sending thick plumes of smoke into the air to deter Israeli snipers. The Israeli military said the protests were being used as cover for attacks on soldiers.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Make it tougher for getting work and fine companies that hire illegal immigrants and house them...would be a good start on reducing the support that illegal immigrants get...if a family member thought they could loose their job and home,over their nephew who is undocumented and living under their roof... and they place where the nephew works fined an amount that would make them think 2x about ever hiring an undocumented worker again,.

that would be a good starter...

NWO Solution is going to be turn in the guns and cottage industry of wall building created...that is the master plan.... the wall will keep everyone safe.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   

If the US had a role or hand in destabilization...the boot might fit.

Your view is it is all only destabilization and that could be true in some cases, most likely not. 56 events in 135 years? Seems a little propaganda there. I agree back in the 50s we had what one would call economic hitmen, but many of your events there were actually very short periods. Most are decades old too and so at some point you have many other factors that are a hell of a lot more the cause for the troubles a country has today compared to what were short events decades ago.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   

This whole thread has been these people deflecting away from the issue.

dojozen thinks if he spreads enough leftist propaganda everyone will agree with him.

You're racist otherwise.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: narrator

originally posted by: SourGrapes

It's four people, that are now DEAD. They will NEVER take another breath.

I say this with all due respect to the dead...

Why are these 4 murders the most important of the year? What about the other people who have been murdered in Reno this year? Do they just not matter as much?

This is a great way to attempt to deflect from the real problem. That we IMPORT these criminals.

We don't have to.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   

not allowing refugees the right to apply for asylum and putting up a wall to keep them all out..has a paradoxical ring to it..when you look at why majority are coming to the USA for...

I walked in through the front door.

I don't expect you to understand that dynamic though. You don't seem to grasp much that isn't written in a meme.
edit on 22 1 19 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Make it tougher for getting work and fine companies that hire illegal immigrants and house them...would be a good start on reducing the support that illegal immigrants get...if a family member thought they could loose their job and home,over their nephew who is undocumented and living under their roof... and they place where the nephew works fined an amount that would make them think 2x about ever hiring an undocumented worker again,.

that would be a good starter...

NWO Solution is going to be turn in the guns and cottage industry of wall building created...that is the master plan.... the wall will keep everyone safe.

I agree there are many pieces to this puzzle. I have always said secure the borders, do not put out a message that invites people to come here illegally, inforce laws with companies that use them, create a robust work visa program that can pay for all our border concerns while providing documented workers we all agree is needed while not bringing their whole family here to suck limited resources that cost us right now about 100 billion per year.

The wall is 100% political...Have you noticed the left have not put forth one actual border security plan? All smoke and mirrors...

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

originally posted by: narrator

originally posted by: SourGrapes

It's four people, that are now DEAD. They will NEVER take another breath.

I say this with all due respect to the dead...

Why are these 4 murders the most important of the year? What about the other people who have been murdered in Reno this year? Do they just not matter as much?

This is a great way to attempt to deflect from the real problem. That we IMPORT these criminals.

We don't have to.

So all of the home-grown criminals don't matter and we shouldn't think about how to fix that problem?

Why?

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: narrator

So all of the home-grown criminals don't matter and we shouldn't think about how to fix that problem?

Not an argument I made.

That's called a strawman. Let me know when you're willing to argue arguments that I've actually made.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

Not an argument I made.

That's called a strawman. Let me know when you're willing to argue arguments that I've actually made.

You're arguing that because an illegal immigrant murdered 4 people we need to all drop the petty bickering and build the wall so more of the same can't get into the country, correct?

ETA: My counterpoint to your argument is...why do those 4 murders mean more than the thousands of murders that citizens commit? In terms of percentage, those 4 aren't nearly as big of an issue as the rest of the murders.
edit on 22-1-2019 by narrator because: eta

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   

You're arguing that because an illegal immigrant murdered 4 people we need to all drop the petty bickering and build the wall so more of the same can't get into the country, correct?

That, and as I have argued for on this board many times, immigration reform.

Border Patrol wants a wall of some kind to slow the influx down. They need time to respond. A wall does that.

As it stands, there are 50,000 illegals being apprehended per month at the southern border. That's just what they catch. The majority trek through miles of unprotected desert bringing with them diseases, drugs, and children who are oftentimes unaccompanied or with an adult who is NOT the parent for sex trafficking purposes.

Anyone who thinks that the murders in my area are the ONLY issue. They are wrong. Illegal immigrants make up the vast majority of identity theft. So when liberals tell me how virtuous they are, they ignore these very REAL crimes that MANY of these people commit.

ETA: My counterpoint to your argument is...why do those 4 murders mean more than the thousands of murders that citizens commit? In terms of percentage, those 4 aren't nearly as big of an issue as the rest of the murders.

I patently refuse to play this childish "but the numbers are bigger" game with you. There are estimates that put those numbers at 4400 murders committed by illegals in this country per year. Those numbers are to be taken with a grain of salt, admittedly, as they are numbers inferred via data analysis and not a nationwide study.

There were 17 thousand murders committed, TOTAL, in the US by anybody in 2017 according to the FBI. Out of the murders committed illegal immigrants make up nearly 26 percent of the total figure.

I don't know about you. But If I could knock out 26% of murders in my country by streamlining immigration and implementing REAL border security, I would.

edit on 22 1 19 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   

sounds like they got the right person, just not sure the wall is going to stop the killings,..

This is the most stupid rebuttal i've ever heard.....

Natives commit more crime.....maybe because they make up a majority of the country....

What's disturbing is how small of population they are and still have those kind of crime numbers...

And natives committing more crime means the u.s. has a bigger problem policing their own people then to take on 4th grade level intelligence, non English speakers who come from the murder capitals of the world...

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join