It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal Alien Murders 4 People in my Area

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
Murder charges expected against suspect in killings

The first killing took place January 9 or 10, 2019. 56-year-old Connie Koontz was found shot to death at her home in the Gardnerville Ranchos. She was found dead by her mother, who also lives in the home and is hard of hearing and disabled.

January 13, 74-year-old Sophia Renken was found dead in her home about a mile away, also shot to death.

January 16, the bodies of 81-year-old Gerald David, a former Reno Rodeo President, and his wife, 80-year-old Sharon David, were found dead in their home on La Guardia Lane in south Reno, near Zolezzi. They also had been shot to death.

This scum was let in our country by California's sanctuary laws, POS makes it here where we also offer sanctuary to illegals. Illegal murders people.

Can we PLEASE BUILD THE GOD DAMNED WALL and deport these scum bags? Can we PLEASE jail ANY politician in ANY jurisdiction that obstructs justice to save illegals from deportation? Can we PLEASE punish California and every other dumbass liberal state that has sanctuary laws for illegal invaders?

Enough is enough.

The last two murders took place about 2 miles from where I live, I'm just glad this state allows you to defend yourself. Kinda crazy when it hits a little close to home though. A reminder that I need to start carrying again....shouldn't have stopped in the first place.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   
glad to see you are able to think about it rationally...

Not like a reason for everyone to turn in their weapons. has not been made and really think the wall design looks dual purpose...surprised Russia, China and NK have not offered to help pay for it and build it...can see it helping them when and if, they ever have to invade the USA....though think they will wait until after gun confiscation.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   
So now if your desperate enough to illegally cross the u.s. border, you are a rapist, drug smuggling, murdering maniac.....

We gotta build a wall because these laws allow illegals to prosper.......

Fix the laws and enforce them.... No need for a wall then

Idiocracy at its finest.. A country that thinks a 10000 year old idea is the solution to all their problems.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

Your signature invokes a endless source of conflict and violence.... "Jerysalem Belongs to Israel".

So you make a post about how you refuse to read another poster (pointless), then you point him/her towards your silly signature which invokes nothing but conflict.

BTW .. I was a long term infowars reader and they used to write negative articles about israel. That was before they switched gears and hired people who wrote nothing but FOX news-like garbage.

Now infowars is a complete joke. And everyone knows it except for the gullibles who just started reading it and buy into its phony "truth" "journalism" .

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   

How often do racist use the phrase, "I have a _____ friend"......

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: narrator

I've seen these emotional-based articles or threads lately.. ____ or ____ happend so let's build that wall.

So now.. instead of fixing immigration laws, we cc'dare going to build a wall..

Basically putting a bandaid on the problem instead of stopping to analyze and diagnose the issue.

Now we got a bunch of pretend mmigration scholars saying that a wall will fix everything.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: dojozen

It's four people, that are now DEAD. They will NEVER take another breath.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes
a reply to: dojozen

It's four people, that are now DEAD. They will NEVER take another breath.

I say this with all due respect to the dead...

Why are these 4 murders the most important of the year? What about the other people who have been murdered in Reno this year? Do they just not matter as much?

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

I was pointing out to a member ,who wants our guns,
that I am a member of the NRA.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   

I have a family member,that makes a difference.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   

That member was spewing a lot of garbage and I didn't want to
read the rest,why waste my time?
One last thing...if you don't like my posts,just skip over them,
you won't be hurting my feelings at all. Mama

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Anyone talking about and questioning gun laws wants to take your guns? I didn't see the poster say anything about taking all guns away? Unless it was farther back in the thread...

Shouldn't we be asking how an illegal obtained a gun?

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Because, these deaths ARE preventable. If we didn't offer a safe space for criminals, these people would be alive.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Page 13, the member's reply to my post!

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes

Because, these deaths ARE preventable. If we didn't offer a safe space for criminals, these people would be alive.

Most of the other murders could be prevented as well, I'd wager. Make it harder to get weapons, and people won't have the weapons to murder each other.

To head people off at the pass, I'm just making a point. I own several guns, knives, etc.

My point is, every murder can be considered "preventable". There are SO many more murders committed by citizens than there are illegal immigrants, if people are upset about these 4 murders and are dead set on trying to find a solution to them, then they should also want to find a solution to the murders committed by citizens.

Otherwise, they're just being hypocritical and don't actually care about the murders, they only care about where the person is from.
edit on 22-1-2019 by narrator because: eta

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: burdman30ott6

When you're so eager to blame all illegals for the crimes committed by one, why not blame the whole of Christendom for the atrocities committed under the Spanish Inquisition as well?

Life is easier when you take the time to read. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Building a wall to stop the infiltration and degradation of our country, society, and civilization is paramount. How many more need to die before they slip from all facades of decency and just start killing en masse. The only way this ends well starts with that wall.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   

i don't want your guns, just saying since unable to control the violence, that everyone is going to be asked to turn them in eventually, especially when there are no more murders to blame on illegal immigrants and only one's left committing murder with guns, are Citizens.

Was just speculating on what is to come and expected...

Know you think it might happen, or you would not be an NRA member...

Personally think everyone should have the right to own guns, though pretty sure United Nations says no and just a matter of time before confiscation happens...just need that damn wall built first, to make it easier and avoid having bunch of refugees head south.
www.forbes.com...

What, exactly, does the intended agreement entail?

While the terms have yet to be made public, if passed by the U.N. and ratified by our Senate, it will almost certainly force the U.S. to:

Enact tougher licensing requirements, creating additional bureaucratic red tape for legal firearms ownership.

Confiscate and destroy all "unauthorized" civilian firearms (exempting those owned by our government of course).

Ban the trade, sale and private ownership of all semi-automatic weapons (any that have magazines even though they still operate in the same one trigger pull - one single "bang" manner as revolvers, a simple fact the ant-gun media never seem to grasp).

Create an international gun registry, clearly setting the stage for full-scale gun confiscation.
In short, overriding our national sovereignty, and in the process, providing license for the federal government to assert preemptive powers over state regulatory powers guaranteed by the Tenth Amendment in addition to our Second Amendment rights.

Have no doubt that this plan is very real, with strong Obama administration support. In January 2010 the U.S. joined 152 other countries in endorsing a U.N. Arms Treaty Resolution that will establish a 2012 conference to draft a blueprint for enactment. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has pledged to push for Senate ratification.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: dojozen
a reply to: burdman30ott6
yea...it is okay to go to another country and be atrocious, despicable and barbaric...though when the crow comes home to roost...

Something tells me, the US is not so innocent...

BEHOLD! The field in which I grow my giveadamns... please note that it is barren.

I sincerely care about how the US military is perceived around the world, dude. I care to the point that I have always believed being feared above all else is far, far more beneficial than being respected. Respect is fleeting, fear is eternal.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join