It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal Alien Murders 4 People in my Area

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 08:36 AM
link   
If it can be proven they came in through a sanctuary city, all family members need to initiate law suits immediately against those cities and their policies.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Your rhetoric and implications is that every person who enters the US and isnt a legal immigrant is going to be a murderer or some sort of felonious offender. Which isnt true at all.

You're also painting a picture that when you step south of the border its some sort of chaotic utopia like mad max where people are raping and pillaging and forcing people to flee. Which is also not the case.

You're fear mongering and rallying people up to fit this narrative that if you arent born in the US or dont come from specific places you're a bad person.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Never said any of that. Thats your hang up.

Keep making up BS. Its hilarious.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: dojozen

could always give the criminals a job in the service and let them go kill some folks in an invasion force...for Citizenship path option... military love murderers.

Whatever you say troll.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Saibotkram1988

What is the wet foot dry foot policy?

The wet feet, dry feet policy or wet foot, dry foot policy is the name given to a former interpretation of the 1995 revision of the application of the Cuban Adjustment Act of 1966 that essentially says that anyone who emigrated from Cuba and entered the United States would be allowed to pursue residency a year later.

What were the freedom flights in Cuban American history?

Freedom Flights (known in Spanish as Los vuelos de la libertad) transported Cubans to Miami twice daily, five times per week from 1965 to 1973. Its budget was about $12 million and it brought an estimated 300,000 refugees, making it the "largest airborne refugee operation in American history."

Wonder if OP parents fled Cuba, as a result of this... >>> ---->

In the early 1960s, Antonio Veciana was the CIA’s man in Havana. With a senior position in the Cuban government, he wreaked havoc on Fidel Castro’s Communist regime, firebombing the capital’s largest department store and plotting to kill Castro with a bazooka. When the Cuban strongman’s security forces forced him into exile, Veciana didn’t quit. From 1960 to the early 1970s, he funneled CIA funds to a network of Miami-based counter-revolutionaries who carried out an armed revolt against the Cuban government....
www.newsweek.com...

What if OP Parents would not have been able to get refugee status in Costa Rica and had been stuck in Cuba?
What if no one from Cuba was allowed to migrate to the USA?

Look at all the killers in latin american, the us has sponsored and trained...

edit on 22-1-2019 by dojozen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Is that how you got in?

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: dojozen

I also want the wall built but I will still keep my guns!

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

2nd that.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   

I have this feeling that you and the op have been going at each other.
I will need MORE coffee in order to read the rest of this thread,it's
too early for popcorn.

edit on 22-1-2019 by mamabeth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Why are the hawks so insistent on spending trillions of dollars to increase our military and military presence? Earmark a small percentage of "war funds" into building a wall. Easy-peasy, pumpkin squeezy!

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

You know they are coming for the guns eventually, just a matter of time....have to make country a safe place for everyone.....police one day will not need weapons, it will be so peaceful...weapons will be obsolete and the people will all trust the government..

The wall will make the only criminals remaining...be domestic and those who do not turn in their guns, be facing the wrath...martial law and fema camps, could be a figment of our imagination and who would ever think gun confiscation, would become a reality...

Only the criminals will have guns then, minus the government...when they go door to door...block to block...checking....can see a revolt...remember Katrina though, it looked like everyone gave up their guns?

Sep 9, 2005 - 8 - Local police officers began confiscating weapons from civilians

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Well, not sure if giving a person citizenship in exchange for enlisting in the service and going an attacking some 3rd world country and creating a refugee crisis...then offer the refugees a chance to go kill in exchange for staying...

Sounds like a vicious cycle....that only creates more hate and less love globally...

Look at how the problem is a result of the United States destabilization tactics and has now made everyone in the United States vulnerable to being stereotyped into the ugly americans who just love to go around the world wreaking havoc with bombs.

What is going to happen if the wall gets built and then drone bombing attacks happen in the US, like it has done in so many places?

Imagine sitting at starbucks sipping a cafe mocha latte and see a bomb drop 100 ft away from you

IAH, need to be fair, the USA has some partners in crime and not acting alone...as the UK likes drones too,...

Just think what is good for the goose, is good for the gander...

www.theguardian.com...

The global survey, compiled by Action on Armed Violence, an organisation that highlights civilian harm from explosive weapons, suggests the civilian death toll from air-launched explosives rose by 82%, from 4,902 in 2016, to 8,932 in 2017.

The worst impacted countries were Syria, where civilian deaths increased by 55% to 8,051, Iraq, where there was a 50% increase, to 3,271, and Afghanistan, where 994 non-combatants died.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Double Post
edit on 22-1-2019 by Extorris because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   

According to reporting he has family in the area, has lived there for at least a year.

This scum was let in our country by California's sanctuary laws, POS makes it here where we also offer sanctuary to illegals. Illegal murders people.

What makes you think he came through California?

Reno has a crime rate almost 3X the national average and a murder rate almost twice the national average.
www.areavibes.com...

But hey, finally someone who might be here illegally was arrested.
Build a wall and that should solve the problem.

Given Reno's crime rate, maybe we should build a wall around Reno?

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Extorris

Isn't it real easy to get guns in Nevada?

Not as easy as Arizona...

en.wikipedia.org...

"Gunwalking", or "letting guns walk", was a tactic of the Arizona Field Office of the United States Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF), which ran a series of sting operations[2][3] between 2006[4] and 2011[2][5] in the Tucson and Phoenix area where the ATF "purposely allowed licensed firearms dealers to sell weapons to illegal straw buyers, hoping to track the guns to Mexican drug cartel leaders and arrest them".[6] These operations were done under the umbrella of Project Gunrunner, a project intended to stem the flow of firearms into Mexico by interdicting straw purchasers and gun traffickers within the United States.[7] The Jacob Chambers Case began in October 2009 and eventually became known in February 2010 as "Operation Fast and Furious" after agents discovered Chambers and the other suspects under investigation belonged to a car club.[1]

The stated goal of allowing these purchases was to continue to track the firearms as they were transferred to higher-level traffickers and key figures in Mexican cartels, with the expectation that this would lead to their arrests and the dismantling of the cartels.[6][8][9] The tactic was questioned during the operations by a number of people, including ATF field agents and cooperating licensed gun dealers.[10][11][12][13] During Operation Fast and Furious, the largest "gunwalking" probe, the ATF monitored the sale of about 2,000[1]:203[14] firearms, of which only 710 were recovered as of February 2012.[1]:203 A number of straw purchasers have been arrested and indicted; however, as of October 2011, none of the targeted high-level cartel figures had been arrested.[6]

Guns tracked by the ATF have been found at crime scenes on both sides of the Mexico–United States border, and the scene where United States Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry was killed in December 2010. The "gunwalking" operations became public in the aftermath of Terry's murder.

What about Paddock and Las Vegas...he was not an illegal...though his roommate and possible partner, was brought in and sponsored by the CIA.

3rd revolution in warfare now taking hold with LAW's...

Lethal autonomous weapons (LAWs) are a type of autonomous military robot that can independently search and engage targets based on programmed constraints and descriptions. LAW are also called lethal autonomous weapon systems (LAWS), lethal autonomous robots (LAR), robotic weapons, or killer robots.

Can see the wall being of great use to help prevent an exodus south...be it foreign invasion or gun confiscating, not like the US is immune frm being attacked and what if the USA is nuked ever...how is that wall going to help then when people are trying to get away from radiation poisoning and find a place that is not war torn and food for survival...

Way to many reasons to think about how that wall is going to keep more people in,. than out.

Empathy and Sympathy.

XL5

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   
If the Native Americans have taught us anything by their memes, we should build a wall and kill all that try to enter or we will have our land stolen just like they did.

Then 200 years in the future, holographic images of some old white man saying something about a stolen world will be bounced around by aliens from Uranus.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   

I could only stomach reading a wee bit of this post.I have
decided I want whatever you're drinking added to my coffee!
You are not living within the realms of reality.
I checked your post again and I only got to read less than 3 lines
before having to stop reading.

One last thing...please read my signature.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Okay, look at why the OP Parents might have fled Cuba and how he wound up in the states...
Here is a new documentary out about what happened to many.

not allowing refugees the right to apply for asylum and putting up a wall to keep them all out..has a paradoxical ring to it..when you look at why majority are coming to the USA for...

“I have been in the struggle for 20 years and my son, who is nine years old, has a file at school that says his father opposes the regime. They say I’m the worst and sow the seed of hatred,” the filmmaker said. “Not only is the dissident arrested, but the family suffers, as they have to live under permanent offenses, attacks and exclusion from their neighbors.”

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   
While I understand the sentiment in the OP, and I obviously feel bad for those involved...this is "only" 4 murders. Only is a horrible word to use in this circumstance, but it's the only word available to describe the situation.

How many people in the Reno area have been murdered by US citizens? Why are these 4 murders worse than all of the other murders? Just because the guy is from another country? That mentality downplays the suffering of all the families who have had a loved one murdered by a US citizen.
Where is your (the general your, not one specific person) outrage about all of the other shootings, stabbings, etc? Cost of freedom and all that jazz. But one illegal immigrant murders 4 people and you're all up in arms about it.

I just don't understand the mentality. Shootings, stabbings, etc..."thoughts and prayers". But an illegal murdered a few people? "Spend billions on the wall!! Keep them all out!""

That makes zero sense to me.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Those "refugees" that were in those caravans back in November,
were offered asylum,jobs while still in Mexico. If they were truly
leaving their own countries for a better life,then why didn't they
take the offers from Mexico?
They came to our southern borders holding up the flags from their
own countries.Does that really seem like they are escaping their
own countries? In my opinion,they were an invasion force that
got stopped at the border.
Some of these people were committing crimes while on their journey.
Some were using women and children as shields against the police
and border walls.
Before you start accusing me of being a xenophobe and a racist.I do
have a Mexican daughter-in-law who came to the U.S. through the LEGAL
channels.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join