It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal Alien Murders 4 People in my Area

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
Go away troll.
[/quo

You just love telling people what to do, authoritarian much?

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

Holy fck, I nearly spilled the warm cacao mummi just carefully balanced all the way down into the basement...

Also, where is ante when we need him most to take all the heat?

I bet it has soy in it.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   
10 pages of trolling, with 5 pages being indian memes. absolutely. ridiculous.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

It's you who thinks 4 illegals represent every illegal in your State.

No illegals belong in my state.

It's like bashing Christendom for the Spanish Inquisition, utter foolishness.

Are you saying being an illegal immigrant is holy? What's the argument here? You're not making sense as usual.

What about banning guns or ending the war on drugs btw?

Banning guns? How's that going to help? Illegals can't legally buy guns. But this POS shot 4 people with one. explain that one genius.

Or would that be too much of a Portuguese perspective on things now?

As usual, your perspective is worthless.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

It's all these idiots know how to do when presented with the consequences of the stupid policies they champion.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Muninn

You've lost the bet, she said. Sad story!

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Are you saying being an illegal immigrant is holy? What's the argument here? You're not making sense as usual.

May I introduce you to the concept of an analogy one day? It's essential for poetry and you might like it.

Banning guns? How's that going to help? Illegals can't legally buy guns. But this POS shot 4 people with one. explain that one genius.

You think the gun fell from a train or what? A gift from a mysterious stranger? Do tell!

As usual, your perspective is worthless.

Awww... at least we've got one thing in common afer all!

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   

a reply to: projectvxn

It's you who thinks 4 illegals represent every illegal in your State. It's like bashing Christendom for the Spanish Inquisition, utter foolishness.

...except we are discussing problems happening right now, today. Atrocious, despicable, barbaric crimes being committed right now by illegal people with ZERO right to be in this country. You're trying to contrast it to issues that happened centuries ago and patting yourself on the back for not blaming people dozens of generations removed from those events. There is no comparison between the Inquisition and modern illegal alien crimes aside from the simple fact that both are abhorrent and victimize innocent people trying to live their lives within reasonable civil and social laws.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 08:53 PM
link   

You think the gun fell from a train or what? A gift from a mysterious stranger? Do tell!

He or some other animal probably stole it from someone who legally owned it (and, unlike the beast in question, worked hard and within the laws to purchase it.)

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

He or some other animal probably stole it from someone who legally owned it (and, unlike the beast in question, worked hard and within the laws to purchase it.)

Or maybe it was part of Obama's Fast and Furious program which passed several thousand arms to drug cartels. Would be interesting to know...

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

If so, then I sincerely hope we see a lawsuit against the doofus discount Steadman Graham, Eric Holder.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Holy fck, I nearly spilled the warm cacao mummi just carefully balanced all the way down into the basement...

Also, where is ante when we need him most to take all the heat?

😀 no doubt ante is dusting off his wits and getting ready to join the fray...

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   
You are delusional if you think this will have anything but a tiny, minor impact on homicides by illegal immigrants. It would be akin to building a large sand castle to stop the tide.. while it's raining. You'd stop some of it, some would get through, and over time, more will get through, without constant maintenance. But a lot of it is still already here regardless. People overstaying work visas are over half of the illegal immigrants in the U.S. - and then, 3 states house over 50% of all illegal immigrants.

It's like Trump's idea that building this wall will stop heroin from coming into the United States. It's a lie, an exaggeration.. a farce. Not based on fact, it's based on fear. Money well spent would be on on concentrating on those states with the majority of immigrants - and then those who overstay their visas.

Fear that seems to be driving his constituents to clamor for the wall like it's some sort of emergency. It's NOT an emergency.

It's also sadly ironic when there are mass gun shootings, the SAME PEOPLE that make these sorts of threads and bleat Trump's claims and fears as if truth, will post a bunch of statistics about car deaths, and drugs deaths, and suicides, and all sorts of other statistics to make it seem "OK" that there are these mass shootings.

A guy can kill 26 people in Texas with a gun in a church, and the comparisons to other deaths in the U.S. are quick to follow. A guy can (allegedly) kill 4 in Texas, and we need to build a 70 billion dollar wall to stop it. Yea, that makes sense.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit
You are delusional if you think this will have anything but a tiny, minor impact on homicides by illegal immigrants. It would be akin to building a large sand castle to stop the tide.. while it's raining. You'd stop some of it, some would get through, and over time, more will get through, without constant maintenance. But a lot of it is still already here regardless. People overstaying work visas are over half of the illegal immigrants in the U.S. - and then, 3 states house over 50% of all illegal immigrants.

It's like Trump's idea that building this wall will stop heroin from coming into the United States. It's a lie, an exaggeration.. a farce. Not based on fact, it's based on fear. Money well spent would be on on concentrating on those states with the majority of immigrants - and then those who overstay their visas.

Fear that seems to be driving his constituents to clamor for the wall like it's some sort of emergency. It's NOT an emergency.

It's also sadly ironic when there are mass gun shootings, the SAME PEOPLE that make these sorts of threads and bleat Trump's claims and fears as if truth, will post a bunch of statistics about car deaths, and drugs deaths, and suicides, and all sorts of other statistics to make it seem "OK" that there are these mass shootings.

A guy can kill 26 people in Texas with a gun in a church, and the comparisons to other deaths in the U.S. are quick to follow. A guy can (allegedly) kill 4 in Texas, and we need to build a 70 billion dollar wall to stop it. Yea, that makes sense.

Until it's your 4 and related to you someway. What is there to lose to build it? A political point? Okay, it's political, but I bet it works. It'll get done.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Until it's your 4 and related to you someway. What is there to lose to build it? A political point? Okay, it's political, but I bet it works. It'll get done.

I wasn't related to the 26 deaths in the church shooting, but I still feel there should be better gun vetting. There are a lot more gun deaths from mass shootings, than homicides by illegal immigrants. And for many of those, they are gang related shootings.

4 deaths that haven't even yet been connected to an illegal immigrant (and even if it is) - you are seriously saying those sorts of #s constitute the immediate building of a massive, 70 billion dollar wall? Huh..

There is no doubt it will have some effect on immigration and drugs - but a lot less than people seem to realize. Trump has overblown the seriousness of this to a ridiculous degree, and his supporters have bought in, hook, line and sinker.
edit on 21-1-2019 by fleabit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
I am an immigrant. I was born in Costa Rica to Cuban refugees. We came here legally after a 10 year wait.

We brought our heritage with us, but we embraced AMERICAN culture.

That means we embrace her laws, customs, learned English, became tax-paying working Americans.

Illegals come here, depress our wages, rape and murder, stress our welfare systems, and we're supposed to be thankful to the politicians who allow this # because I speak Spanish too?

F you liberals.

Build. The. Wall. Now!

Construye. La. Pared. Ahora!

www.youtube.com...
edit on 21-1-2019 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

When you're so eager to blame all illegals for the crimes committed by one, why not blame the whole of Christendom for the atrocities committed under the Spanish Inquisition as well?

Anyhow. We don't know a thing about motives as of yet, why make this about illegals and walls already? Comes across like the cheap exploitation of an already bad situation in favor of a cause, that is likely to either have no effect whatsoever, or to make things even worse.
One way or another, a possibly drug-related murder spree has just been hijacked by partisan politics for walls of ignorance. That kid looks healthy to you or what?

Cmon folks, who will dare to mention the beast we call a war on drugs? Nobody? Really?

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: dojozen

First off yes he is innocent till proven guilty. But if he is convicted he most likely would not get the death penalty if he is Mexican. We had a Mexican in my area who murdered a woman who was days away from. Delivering a baby that was evidence of him raping her he kidnapped her and him and his wife murdered her in base housing because he was a marine and since victim was also a marine when she disappeared marine Corp failed to tell local law enforcement of her rape accusations and he got a head start back to his mama land and for them to allow his extradition we had to take death penalty off the table because their country does not believe in ti.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

You use the word 'illegals' as if it is some new age description of a good thing.

WTF?

ILLEGAL....

Get a grip.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 03:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: tabularosa
A white American male just killed 4 people in my area, and was coming at another while wielding an axe but was killed before he could murder again. He too is a descendant of a family of illegal aliens who invaded America long ago.

Long ago???? We are taking about presently.

And yes there are many u.s. citizens who are killers. That is why the country needs to police themselves and not take on other problems.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join