It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal Alien Murders 4 People in my Area

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: projectvxn

Oh look more insults ...yay

Address the topic or go away.

You entered this thread addressing nothing at all. Then you started in on me instead of addressing the topic.

Stop playing the victim. It's pathetic.

Go away would be nice. You know the saying "never argue with a fool", this person and a few others here are nothing but trolls. Apparently it's all they have the mental capacity to do.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 07:36 PM
link   
A white American male just killed 4 people in my area, and was coming at another while wielding an axe but was killed before he could murder again. He too is a descendant of a family of illegal aliens who invaded America long ago.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
Uh yes I do. maybe you should spend a few moments educating yourself. Then you might (cough) be able to discuss it intelligently. a reply to: network dude

A far from liberal source.www.cato.org...
Yawn, an opinion piece from 2017 on Trumps campaign promise.

Essentially, it discusses the primary liberal talking points we see today on why the wall won't work, pretty lazy as well.

Isn't worth the energy folks, don't bother clicking 😌

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   

a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

Americans commit crimes at a higher rate than Illegal Immigrants and at a much higher rate than Legal Immigrants.

Illegal immigrants are ALL CRIMINALS.

Their first act upon entry is criminal.

It is a civil violation and not a criminal violation, so no they are not criminals. You should read up a bit before going off. The whole backdrop conservatives use on this subject is built on false premises. For one immigrants of any kind, legal or illegal commit crimes at a lower rate than pure blooded Americans. Another is the idea that liberals are a soft on immigration. Clinton tried to build the wall first, got it approved, built much of it, until private landowners blocked the rest. You also point to Obama being weak on illegals, however while Obama was President we had more deportations than under any other President in history. I am in favor of DACA. These kids were brought here through no fault of their own and have already adjusted to life here. The majority of them will be a contribution to society. But do know that DACA does not apply to anyone who came here after 2007. DACA people are not eligible for welfare.

I do think that anyone here illegally should be deported if not eligible for asylum, as well as anyone who commits a serious crime. I think anyone who hires these people should be punished severely, up to jail and loss of their business. I do not think cities should offer sanctuary. I think immigrants that are allowed to come here should be required to learn our language, etc. I also think the border wall is already in place where it can be in place. The current wall is obviously sufficient to impel folks to digs tunnels under it rather than just go over it. Landowners who own border land without walls report few issues. The only purpose of the wall is to give Trump a political victory. It is time for him to stop playing that game.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: tabularosa

A white American male just killed 4 people in my area, and was coming at another while wielding an axe but was killed before he could murder again. He too is a descendant of a family of illegal aliens who invaded America long ago.

No one but you liberals is talking about white this or brown that.

This is affecting people today. Right now.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: dojozen

Humm, so you ask the op to "be rational and not jump to conclusions" yet you claim that "people should shut up about illegal immigration unless they are related to First nation people?...

Of course you ignore that those same First people took lands from others who lived here before them. You also ignore the fact that "every nation" has a similar story as the U.S... People have taken lands from others through various ways, is that a reason for those who have been living legally in the U.S., or any other country, to have to give up their lands and property?...

You are in for a surprise...because if we were to follow your logic, then no one would have any country and everyone all over the world would have to give up all their property, including lands...
edit on 21-1-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

link   

There is going to come a time when people are going to take the law into their own hands.

It won't be pretty.
It won't be right.

But it will happen none-the-less.

link   

It can be both criminal and civil.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 07:48 PM
link   

The only purpose of the wall is to give Trump a political victory. It is time for him to stop playing that game.

That's your opinion, not a fact.

The border wall has a tactical purpose. That is to slow the influx to give border patrol time to respond. No one thinks the border wall alone will stop illegal immigration.

By the way, illegal is illegal. Illegal immigration is a drain on our resources. I don't care about playing semantics with you over this.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

You entered this thread addressing nothing at all. Then you started in on me instead of addressing the topic.

Go away would be nice. You know the saying "never argue with a fool", this person and a few others here are nothing but trolls. Apparently it's all they have the mental capacity to do.

Yes yes we know other people's opinions are too much for you to cope with...

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Opinions are one thing but making up lies is not an opinion.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Crapping on the board, making personal swipes and whining when I won't take it isn't expressing an opinion. It's called being a jerk.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   

It's you who thinks 4 illegals represent every illegal in your State. It's like bashing Christendom for the Spanish Inquisition, utter foolishness. Stop crapping on the boards then?

Que dices, hombre? What about banning guns or ending the war on drugs btw? Or would that be too much of a Portuguese perspective on things now?

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Crapping on the board, making personal swipes and whining when I won't take it isn't expressing an opinion. It's called being a jerk.

I thought you were done with me..

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   

I deal with others opinions just fine. It's the a-holes that seem hell bent on ruining this site that I don't care much for.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

It's you who thinks 4 illegals represent every illegal in your State. It's like bashing Christendom for the Spanish Inquisition, utter foolishness. Stop crapping on the boards then?

Que dices, hombre? What about banning guns or ending the war on drugs btw? Or would that be too much of a Portuguese perspective on things now?

Can you translate that word salad for those who don't speak nonsense?

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 08:08 PM
link   

I deal with others opinions just fine. It's the a-holes that seem hell bent on ruining this site that I don't care much for.

Talking about the MODS like that is detrimental to your membership

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

Can you translate that word salad for those who don't speak nonsense?

Absolutely, it means stop with the crocodile tears...

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Go away troll.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Holy fck, I nearly spilled the warm cacao mummi just carefully balanced all the way down into the basement...

Also, where is ante when we need him most to take all the heat?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join