It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal Alien Murders 4 People in my Area

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+87 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Murder charges expected against suspect in killings

The first killing took place January 9 or 10, 2019. 56-year-old Connie Koontz was found shot to death at her home in the Gardnerville Ranchos. She was found dead by her mother, who also lives in the home and is hard of hearing and disabled.

January 13, 74-year-old Sophia Renken was found dead in her home about a mile away, also shot to death.

January 16, the bodies of 81-year-old Gerald David, a former Reno Rodeo President, and his wife, 80-year-old Sharon David, were found dead in their home on La Guardia Lane in south Reno, near Zolezzi. They also had been shot to death.

This scum was let in our country by California's sanctuary laws, POS makes it here where we also offer sanctuary to illegals. Illegal murders people.

Can we PLEASE BUILD THE GOD DAMNED WALL and deport these scum bags? Can we PLEASE jail ANY politician in ANY jurisdiction that obstructs justice to save illegals from deportation? Can we PLEASE punish California and every other dumbass liberal state that has sanctuary laws for illegal invaders?

Enough is enough.
edit on 21 1 19 by projectvxn because: Spelling and grammar edits.

+82 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I am an immigrant. I was born in Costa Rica to Cuban refugees. We came here legally after a 10 year wait.

We brought our heritage with us, but we embraced AMERICAN culture.

That means we embrace her laws, customs, learned English, became tax-paying working Americans.

Illegals come here, depress our wages, rape and murder, stress our welfare systems, and we're supposed to be thankful to the politicians who allow this # because I speak Spanish too?

F you liberals.

Build. The. Wall. Now!

Construye. La. Pared. Ahora!

edit on 21 1 19 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

+27 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I completely agree with your thread in its entirety.

We need immigration control as it's a national security issue.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Simmer down....

The suspect is so far charged with burglary, possession of stolen property and obtaining money by false pretenses, and he is on an immigration hold. District Attorneys from Washoe County and Douglas County hope to file murder charges against him in the coming days, saying there is enough evidence to support such charges.

Not saying he did it or did not do it, just find it odd, he has not been charged with murder of any of the victims...he would make a good patsy, if someone else was involved, though in all fairness, what happen to innocent, until proven guilty...and again, not saying he is innocent of the murders...just some reasonable doubt at this point and a setup would not be a shocker...

Guess is he will confess to it all and take a plea deal, even if he did not do it.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

California might need to rethink conceding...after all, wasn't it stolen in a land deal?

+42 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: dojozen

Simmer down....

Let me know when this is happening in your back yard.

Not saying he did it or did not do it, just find it odd, he has not been charged with murder of any of the victims..

They picked him up in the process of committing other crimes charged him and booked him with those charges. Then more evidence was discovered that connected him to these murders. He also had stolen property from the burglaries he committed in which 4 elderly people died.

Don't tell me to calm down. I'm tired of importing this #. People are dying.
edit on 21 1 19 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Get the wall built, will not be a need to have any more guns and be time to turn em all in.

Could have had some help, is all that I am saying, may have acted alone, though being in possession of stolen goods, does not make one a murderer...in any courtroom, based on those facts alone.

Rational to jump to conclusions, just saying he could have been setup...though bet is same as your's that he did it...
edit on 21-1-2019 by dojozen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   

AMEN Brother

+41 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Get the wall built, will not be a need to have any more guns and be time to turn em all in.

Cool, so you're here to troll.

At least now I know to ignore your stupid posts.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   

It sounds like they got him for stealing stuff from the houses of the victims. And that is likely how the police detectives tracked him down figuring he would sell items that were stolen.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   

It sounds like they got him for stealing stuff from the houses of the victims. And that is likely how the police detectives tracked him down figuring he would sell items that were stolen.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   

you are the one posing with a gun.

+23 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: dojozen

What does that have to do with the op?

Any more Indian memes?
🤔

+24 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: dojozen

Do youfly around on your magic carpet? Do you think im a raccoon driving a car?

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr
right, did not confirm suspect was at the crime scenes yet...or would have filed charges for murder ..if they had anything other than the stolen goods...could be another person of interest, who is the killer, if suspect was not acting alone....

did it say if he was acting alone?
edit on 21-1-2019 by dojozen because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

I mean, that's actually me...So...

But I get your point.

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   
From the OP source that some obviously didn't get along to reading:

The suspect was taken into custody Saturday, January 19, 2019 in Carson City. Carson City Sheriff Ken Furlong says he was arrested on an immigration charge after being rammed by deputies on Carson Street in the Carson Mall parking lot. The suspect had already been identified as a person of interest through the investigation and tips from the public, and had been under surveillance. That operation involved several Carson City neighborhoods.

Maybe the cops know what the hell they're doing and the internet peanut gallery on how things are done should shut it.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

Do you think im a raccoon driving a car?

I'm going to be disappointed if you're not.

Considering I'm a psychedelic trash panda myself, I think me and you can get along.... Since I'm too intoxicated to drive, you could help me out.

On topic-I'm interested to see this story unfold.
edit on 21-1-2019 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   
dbl
edit on 21-1-2019 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   
sounds like they got the right person, just not sure the wall is going to stop the killings,..

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join