It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Fox News just spill beans? Airs Ruth Bader Ginsberg1933-2019...Caught on Twitter Why Now?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Wow, hit a nerve with my light hearted sarcasm, thanks for informing me what i have been informed

I find both of the US manistream channels full of snip just for clarification

Appreciate the berating again though, so much for a bit of fun

Oh to cheer you up its nearly Tuesday, weekend only 4 days away

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I saw that also. It probably was just a mistake like they said, but that also means they have it so prepped and ready, and in the live feed mix, that they probably know something we don't.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Obviously, Fox news would not have said it if it were not true. Fox is the most trusted news source in Amerika.

Ruth G, RIP

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Headlines, She is with us still.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Ginsburg (or at least her office) has cancelled all public appearances thru February, just within the last few days.
She ain't gonna serve another 5 years, and everyone knows it.

And yes, news outlets do prepare stuff like then when they know someone famous might die soon. You can be sure they have something like that on file for Jimmy Carter, Queen Elizabeth, and Prince Philip, for example.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

It wasn't just a tweet Fox aired it. It is Fake News. Fox apologized for it. Where is the outrage over Fox reporting this fake news?

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Honest question

Are people who think this is really an issue, are you trolling, a d-bag, so full of hate that it makes you this stupid?

This is what's wrong with society. It's obviously been made up, so when it happens, they can put it up quickly.

So someone hitting the wrong button, becomes an issue, it's not like they hit the button that said Hawaii was under nuclear attack.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   

She’ll be gone by the end of this week.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   
When was the last time we had proof of life?

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Jdubious

This is the most recent video of her I could find, January 9th. Does not clearly show her face though.

www.tmz.com...
edit on 21-1-2019 by Onlyyouknow because: Add date

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Slichter
It was on television... ...?

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   
So some one does have the scoop just not allowed to report it for now And Snopes lied about it as well.. BIG Hmmmm!!!! a few excerpts:

Following surgery, she has developed complications including pneumonia.

which we obtained from a confidential source in Justice Ginsburg's inner circle, the left went on attack.

Update, 1/16/19: Justice Ginsburg today cancelled a public appearance set for January 29, 2019, as she remains in a hospital fighting Pneumonia. The elderly judge appears to be nearing the end of her life,

No one in the media or in the Democratic party want to face the awful truth that President Donald Trump is about to replace one of the Court's most liberal justices.

www.smobserved.com...

SO It's just a matter of time till the actual report is made tick tick tick .... BEANS SPILLED!!!
edit on 22-1-2019 by TheJesuit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Even though all the outlets have the graphics made in advance when someone is extremely old or sick oh, I do not believe it was mere coincidence or an accident that Fox News showed the Ruth Ginsburg graphic.

(post by sligtlyskeptical removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
It's called "Conditioning and Preparing the Public".

The government is doing that on the Aliens/UFO subject too. Every time you see Pelosi, think "M.I.B.".

Didn't one of the major outlets have a full-page "President Hillary" printed up?

Yeah there have been a lot of new alien/UFO shows premiering on tv. Project Blue Book is pretty good so far. Roswell sucks though, it's too political. I couldn't get past the first half because the spanish girl was complaining about coming back to Roswell due to lost funding over someone wanting a wall built, and she fears being deported. It won't be a hit. Without the politics it could've been ok.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: iplay1up2

It wasn't just a tweet Fox aired it. It is Fake News. Fox apologized for it. Where is the outrage over Fox reporting this fake news?

Why would anyone be outraged? They apologized and said it was a mistake. You're looking for something that isn't there.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Wait, didnt something like this happen a few weeks ago? I want to say it was CNN that time. I cant remember.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join