It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The tunnels under the Giza Pyramid complex

page: 1

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 11:47 PM
link   
It turns out that it is NOT just a rumor. There actually is a pretty big tunnel complex under there.

Article from a person who paid the Egyptian military and got permission to go down there.

www.trinfinity8.com...

"It wasn’t easy getting permission to explore under the Giza Plateau. Negotiations to enter the hidden shafts began in 2017. We were initially met with suspicion by Egyptian authorities who wanted to know who we were, what we wanted, and how we even knew about the shafts. They claimed no one had been down there in decades. Initially they refused our request, but eventually caved in for a price. In Egypt, all things are negotiable. (Our entry has now opened the way for others wanting access, but also for a hefty price.)"

She professes belief in all kinds of paranormal stuff like reading time lines and stuff. But her observations of this tunnel are first hand, and no particular reason to doubt she's telling the truth.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I remember hearing about someone who got down in the tunnels many years ago and said they went down for what he thought was miles.
There is so much about the Giza Pyramids and Anceint Egypt that we are not being told about. I don't know why though. I suspect the truth doesn't fit in to what we all have been told, so they just cover it up.

edit on Mon, 21 Jan 2019 00:31:18 -0600121912019000000k by rhynouk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: bloodymarvelous

When I first saw the title I thought this would be recycled information that was recently posted. However, I was very pleased to instead get my first look below the pyramids. Very cool! Thanks for sharing! S&F.
edit on 21-1-2019 by byteshertz because: Typo

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 01:03 AM
link   
So she has seen what has been known about for years?
Shame she never took a video.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Marvelous post, I'm glad you did.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 04:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: rhynouk
I remember hearing about someone who got down in the tunnels many years ago and said they went down for what he thought was miles.
There is so much about the Giza Pyramids and Anceint Egypt that we are not being told about. I don't know why though. I suspect the truth doesn't fit in to what we all have been told, so they just cover it up.

I saw a video once where they explained how the pyramids may have been giant energy capacitors.
Think it was Michael Tellinger. Check out his videos, very interesting

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 05:42 AM
link   

I read it. But, I don't know... Something just, wasn't resonating properly with my inner frequencies.

Fortunately for us, Dr. Kathy thought of that!

Audience: THANKS, DR KATHY!

*smiles big* Well I think EVERYbody loves Dr Kathy, but I can't WAIT to tell you about the exciting new product she's developed that will Help YOU, get Your life, Back on track!

www.trinfinity8.com...

Oh yes...

Have we got something special for you viewers at home today...

The Trinfinity8 system, well, I'll just quote directly from the site here:

(I BOLDED the portion that tells you what it IS and what it DOES for those who's interest stops there, but, if you keep reading, there's chakras and solfeggios and sacred geometry and R2D2s and C3POs and all kinds of great stuff "encoded" into the device itself... Ok I made up the R2D2s and C3POs but the rest is true.)

Trinfinity8’s unique technology allows for streams of coded data to be transmitted through your computer’s USB port. A digital translator device then sends information to the body via specially designed hand-held quartz crystal transmitter/receiver rods. These crystals have been carefully lab grown for clarity and perfection. Many Trinfnity8 users report feeling subtle energy effects during use such as hand tingling, skin hydration, warmth, and a deep meditative calm.

Trinfinity8 is designed to increase awareness and to assist the individual in attaining a state of self-balance while working to restore vitality. Once to twice weekly sessions of 30-60 minutes is ideal. Results may vary depending on the individual and frequency of use.

WHAT MAKES TRINFINITY8 DIFFERENT FROM OTHER BIO-ENERGETIC DEVICES?

Over 5,000 Bio-Energetic Rejuvenation Formulas

A Quantum Interface to Magnify User Intent –

Dr. Kathy Forti, who helped develop Trinfinity8, brought this information back from a near death experience she had in 2003. This energy, knowledge, and intent was suffused into all aspects of Trinfinity8.

Mathematical Binary Substance Coding –

Trinfinity8 uses computer processing speed to transmit mathematical code sequencing to the body, much like your DNA. Billions of binary codes contain the higher vibrations of all rejuvenating substances.

A Fractal Amplification Resonator –

Quantum physicists are discovering that enlightenment is the charge you attract when your thought patterns get fractal. (A fractal is a geometric shape that can be split into billions of parts, yet each part contains an exact replica of the whole.) The Science of Fractals allows phase conjugation and a unified field for waves or people. Holy men call this ONENESS. Trinfinity8 technology allows fractal fields to bond and become one with the rejuvenation formulas encoded within the program. This serves to positively strengthen and amplify the information coming through to the user with infinite multiplicity.

Sacred Geometry Infusion –

Ancient mathematical formulas that encompasss all of nature have been interwoven into the matrix of Trinfinity8.

Pure Solfeggio Sound Tones & Harmonic Crystal Tuning –

Research shows that these ancient tones have the capacity to assist regeneration and transformation, and activate DNA. These pure sacred tones have been used since ancient times to awaken a natural expansion of consciousness. In Trinfinity8, the tones act as a carrier wave to further strengthen the transmission of data to the cellular system.

Rapid Quartz Crystal Rod Transmission –

Flawless double-terminated quartz crystal rods transmit the healing codes through the nerves, meridians, and minor chakras of your hands, flooding your system with streams of rejuvenating information.

When you click the link to buy it, it doesn't even tell you a price, it just links you to contact a sales office for your continent (USA, EUROPE, ASIA/MALAYSIA, and AUSTRALIA. No Africa or South America. Or Antarctica...I guess scientists and poor people are not a part of their desired customer base for some reason. Youd think the poor regions of Africa and South/Central America would be the ones who need this miracle technology the most, but, then again, I guess it's understandable when you look at the System Requirements:

To operate efficiently, Trinfinity8 requires:
• Windows 10, Win8, Win7; MAC OSX Mountain Lion, Mavericks, Yosemite, El Capitan, Sierra (10.8 – 10.13)
• Computer minimum of 2.0 GHz and 4.0 GB Ram memory; a Video Graphics Card minimum 800 MHz speed and 1 GB memory (for optimum performance)
• Hard drive with total of 5 gigabyte free space

It seems that "increasing awareness", "attaining a state of self-balance" and "restored vitality" are only to be had by the tech-endowed wealthy occupants of Earth.)

So, you know what that means when something doesn't even have an easily viewed process tag. It means if you have to ask, you can't afford it... these crystals were LAB GROWN for precision! That doesnt sound cheap... Then when you add in all the sacred geometry, solfegfio frequencies, and everything else... I mean, this is miracle device, it must be worth AT LEAST a million dollars... So, keeping that in mind, what would YOU say, if I told YOU, that YOU could own one of these Today, for the one-time-only-price of $9,999.98? That's less than 10 grand! That's 100x less than the price of $1,000,000 we JUST agreed upon only a minute ago! Man, I don't know about you, but I would feel a little GUILTY getting this for so cheap.

Interestingly, this actually lends credibility for me personally to the story that she went to the Giza site and visited some tunnels, because I believe she actually had a way to get the money to go there and bribe officials. After all, she Is a Doctor...

edit on 1/21/2019 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Man id love to map those tunnels.

One of my drones has an active lidar scanner for position control underground.
It uses the laser scan to tell itself where it is and how far from obstacles it is, as well mapping the area
in real time, showing me the scan on my tough book.

I could have that system of tunnels mapped in a couple of hours.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Yes and before zahi hawass has stripped & looted them.
Then once everything is removed, open it to the public or for a price.
cant embed this.
hiddenincatours.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

I read it. But, I don't know... Something just, wasn't resonating properly with my inner frequencies.

Fortunately for us, Dr. Kathy thought of that!

It seems that "increasing awareness", "attaining a state of self-balance" and "restored vitality" are only to be had by the tech-endowed wealthy occupants of Earth.)

So, you know what that means when something doesn't even have an easily viewed process tag. It means if you have to ask, you can't afford it... these crystals were LAB GROWN for precision! That doesnt sound cheap... Then when you add in all the sacred geometry, solfegfio frequencies, and everything else... I mean, this is miracle device, it must be worth AT LEAST a million dollars... So, keeping that in mind, what would YOU say, if I told YOU, that YOU could own one of these Today, for the one-time-only-price of $9,999.98? That's less than 10 grand! That's 100x less than the price of $1,000,000 we JUST agreed upon only a minute ago! Man, I don't know about you, but I would feel a little GUILTY getting this for so cheap.

Interestingly, this actually lends credibility for me personally to the story that she went to the Giza site and visited some tunnels, because I believe she actually had a way to get the money to go there and bribe officials. After all, she Is a Doctor...

Make sure you get the extended warranty!
I think my 'crystals' were faulty.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   

As of August 2009, perhaps earlier...this is old news and more than a few books and videos on it going back some years.

Zahi Hawass (?) even denied their were any, but once vids and pics came out...had to finally admit there were caves and tunnels under the entire Giza Plateau.
edit on 21-1-2019 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Well, it's easy to see from the satellite images how the rim of the plateau juts out into the suburb. You can bet that over the last several thousand years there have been more than a few industrious folks interested in finding some of enormous wealth digging sideways into the ridge and as far as they could underneath the monuments. Even when it was active, I can imagine all kinds of restricted tunnels leading from the monuments down to the river and reed marshes. I imagine the place is honeycombed with them.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I visited the pyramids in 1978, when it was cool to walk around complex, climb the great pyramid and even hang out in the king's chamber--all for free and without an official guide. The tunnels were visible everywhere around the pyramids, with deep vertical shafts that exposed several layers of tunnels. At the time, we considered using ropes to go down the shafts and explore the tunnels, but decided against it for several reasons, including safety.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fisherr
So she has seen what has been known about for years?
Shame she never took a video.

I would think this is the area they secretly removed something from, something large after pumping out the water.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   
That link is Erik Von Daniken. Chariots of the Gods author.

It's like a lot of his other work. He thinks aliens did everything, of course. But it doesn't change the fact he's on the money about certain things.
edit on 24-1-2019 by bloodymarvelous because: shorten

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   
So in the end---we have ramblings and crappy pictures of some one who is also trying to sell some new age snake oil.

Question--if you REALLY believed you were the first group to successfully bride the authorities to gain entry and claim that you started a expensive trend---why in the world would you post pics of random underground images?

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   

I like Von Danikens written accounts. Good you added that to the post.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 02:26 AM
link   
I hate to play the debunker on a subject so cool, but this tunnel is well known, has been for a very long time, was never denied by anyone, has been thoroughly excavated, and is no more mysterious than anything else of the Giza plateau. In fact, it has been known since 1933. Local children actually used to swim in this shaft.

ancientneareast.org...

This "doctor" is a crank and con artist, and this is a neat, but well-known and thoroughly vetted piece of architecture.
edit on 18-3-2019 by cachibatches because: forgot interesting detail

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Those Sarcophaguses Were Put There Remind Those Diggers To Keep Digging Or Else... They Were Meanies Who Abused All Things And Were Thus Put Under Ground To Dig Their Way Into The Next Life. Their Solution... Dig And Dig. It Ends When It Ends, But Until It Ends... It Never Ends! Just Need Some Inspiration Is All...

IMHO! Civility And Capital Punishment. One Without The Other Is...

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: cachibatches
I hate to play the debunker on a subject so cool, but this tunnel is well known, has been for a very long time, was never denied by anyone, has been thoroughly excavated, and is no more mysterious than anything else of the Giza plateau. In fact, it has been known since 1933. Local children actually used to swim in this shaft.

ancientneareast.org...

This "doctor" is a crank and con artist, and this is a neat, but well-known and thoroughly vetted piece of architecture.

Thanks - yeah I've been to that entrance. It's an interesting place but documented.

top topics

join