It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof 2 Cars Used in UTR Charlottesville Attack

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I’m unconvincinced by the airscoop as the angle can be deceiving but the door is more interesting, another possible difference is possibly the plastic fender well although it’s hard to tell the door does seem suspicious I also wonder why someone would have rolled up (or down?) part way between one picture and the next.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

why should the public see the vid [ police helicopter ] ??????????

fields was identified as the driver - buy witnesses - before during and after the incident

as for 2 cars - no explaination of WHY 2 cars - what REQUIRED 2 cars ???????????

its your claim - WHY ?

ETA - returning to the damage thats clearly identical in multiple shots // vids - how did " they " recreate // predict the damage paterns ????
edit on 21-1-2019 by ignorant_ape because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   

It's looks like the one video is of a car with the same make, model, and color that was just in a head on collision. Are you implying this is somehow evidence of some kind of left wing conspiracy where Fields should be exonerated?

Justice was served:

"James Alex Fields was convicted of first-degree murder and nine other charges for killing Heather Heyer when he drove into a crowd of counterprotesters in Charlottesville in August 2017."

How come all you right wingers condemn violence by the left but strangely remain silent about the morality of what Fields did. If you are a right winger, time to show some backbone and stand up for the rule of law.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

although i vehemently disagree with ATS member " askanimals " delusions of " 2 cars "

lets have a reality check :

at no point does he // she ?? in ANY way attempt to defend or exhonorate feilds or his actions

we are still waiting for any explaination of why " 2 cars "

but thier delusion of 2 cars has NOTHING to do with political stance

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   

You do realize "Virginia State Police" have more than one helicopter, right?

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

If he's not trying to make Fields out to be an innocent, why is he making multiple threads trying to justify his terror attack?

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

There is one source that shows a continuous video of both the attack and fields leaving the scene. It was taken from a Virginia state police helicopter and never released to the public. We could ask the state troopers that flew it that day but they're dead. (nothing suspicious about that - perfect weather, experienced pilot).

Why do you believe it was the same helicopter involved in the crash? You do realise that there was multiple helos.

That particular helo didn't take off until 3:54 pm ET. The attack was during the 1pm ET hour.

The purpose of the accident flight was to provide a continuous video feed of activities on the ground, which was accomplished with multiple helicopters. The accident helicopter (N31VA), was a Bell 407, manufactured in 2000. It departed Charlottesville airport at 3:54 pm ET and was over the downtown area at 4:04 pm and engaged in mission-related activities there until 4:42, at which time it departed the area to provide support for a motorcade carrying Virginia Governor Terry McAuliffe.

NTSB report

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: tommyjo

Umm...

That's just a lie told by the anti-Nazis to make the Nazi terrorists look like bad people.

Come on!

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

we are still waiting for any explaination of why " 2 cars "

Yes well it has happened before as many ATSers will remember. Why we don't know and how we don't know.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

i dont know

happi now ??????????/

this member clearly states - and i quote :

If 2 cars were used it doesn't mean Fields wasn't guilty or that nobody died, it just means 2 cars were used. Stop trying to explain my motivations for me please.

maybe if " askanimals " explainded ........................

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

when EXACTLY dit it " happen before "

citation required

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   
It (two vehicles) happened before with the Trump van, remember windows and side decals were different.

I forget where it was being discussed, but the information was quite convincing based on the images provided.

I'm not saying these theories are true or not true.
But we shouldn't just dismiss a theory because we didn't agree with it.

Our diversity and different perspectives, is the best advantage we have. Working together a d turning over every stone, process of elimination right.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ADVISOR

lets stick to the claims of this therad :

which are :

in a short drive - through a busy town - a car was alledgedly " swapped " for another identical car - driven by the same driver - but car 2 had both identical AND different damage

no one can explain when or how car 2 was " swaped " for car one - where car one went - or where car 2 came from

but - FOOKING MAGIC BITCHES

does this really make any sense

if " yes " - i has a bridge you need to buy

top topics

<< 1   >>

join