It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Administration Accomplishments In Just 24 Months - SIMPLY AMAZING.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: Steveogold
a reply to: chr0naut

why did you even post that was just daft seriously

Sarcasm.

Trump was claiming an upturn in the economy even before he took office.

You can only bolster the confidence based upon PR for so long. Then reality hits home and everyone realizes that it has to do with actual sales, actual cost of goods and actual rates of manufacture.

Things have been good for a while, but do you expect that they will stay that way?

All the normal cyclical indicators are there and many pundits have predicted an economic crash happening in 2019, and one of the precursors of every other crash has been a preceding market overconfidence, which is what we are seeing now.

Not to mention how a government shutdown will affect things, just as there were the first indications of significant falls in stock values beginning 3rd December last year.

Currently, no-one really knows the actual full economic impact of the shutdown but the indicators aren't good.

Government shutdown begins to harm US economy - Financial Times, Jan 16, 2019

When the fed is raising interests rates higher and faster than they need to be, that will happen.

One last spiteful play by the deep state.

You do realize that the 'deep state' would be hurt more by governmental economic turmoil, than the POTUS?

It's like :

Would they be? We must be talking about two different deep states.

Yeah, I was talking about the one that exists and draws its income from the government, that it works for. Your one just has 'magic money' that comes out of nowhere and props them up while the government burns.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Outlier13
Clearly you never served in the military. It's more political than Washington D.C. We're talking about the M.I.C. It doesn't get any more political than that. So your previous statement is still wrong.

Clearly your thought process is warped if you equate being a soldier to being an elected politician. Even the Original Poster edited there initial comments based on this. People who get those two highly disparate occupations confused have zero credibility.

I was a career soldier so I know what I'm talking about where you, once again, clearly do not. You should refrain from talking about subjects which you know nothing about.

Trump's accomplishments still stand in spite of your hurt feelings.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein
High Ranking Military personnel are involved in politics.

I meet with politicians regularly when I want to sell them our products therefore I'm in politics.

Do you work for the Government? If you do then yes. If not, then your just another salesmen, which I guess is what politics basically is. Selling yourself.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   

I was a career soldier so I know what I'm talking about...

Sure you were General Lee Wrong. I'm sure when you got to such a high rank it must have been amazing to have walked in the footsteps of Grant and Eisenhower. Tell us again how it was for them.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Do you work for the Government?

Yes, I bought stamps at the post office so it involved me dealing with the high ranking person behind the counter while simultaneously teaching me about politics.

She's gonna be my Veep now that this thread shows we're both qualified.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   

I was a career soldier so I know what I'm talking about...

Sure you were General Lee Wrong. I'm sure when you got to such a high rank it must have been amazing to have walked in the footsteps of Grant and Eisenhower. Tell us again how it was for them.

Keep deflecting. You continue to show you do not know what you are talking about.

BTW...Trump is still your president. Enjoy the winning.

MAGA !!!

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 12:13 AM
link   
This is SAD.

NORTH KOREA state media is now saying better things about America and President Trump, than our own U.S. Media!

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Wow you would think he wrote that list himself......

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Keep deflecting. You continue to show you do not know what you are talking about.

Says the guy claiming to know what transpires at the flag level. When did you get your stars general?

MAGA !!!

And a MAGAKekCovfefe to you 'General'. #stolenvalor

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Steveogold
a reply to: chr0naut

why did you even post that was just daft seriously

Sarcasm.

Trump was claiming an upturn in the economy even before he took office.

You can only bolster the confidence based upon PR for so long. Then reality hits home and everyone realizes that it has to do with actual sales, actual cost of goods and actual rates of manufacture.

Things have been good for a while, but do you expect that they will stay that way?

All the normal cyclical indicators are there and many pundits have predicted an economic crash happening in 2019, and one of the precursors of every other crash has been a preceding market overconfidence, which is what we are seeing now.

Not to mention how a government shutdown will affect things, just as there were the first indications of significant falls in stock values beginning 3rd December last year.

Currently, no-one really knows the actual full economic impact of the shutdown but the indicators aren't good.

Government shutdown begins to harm US economy - Financial Times, Jan 16, 2019

When the fed is raising interests rates higher and faster than they need to be, that will happen.

One last spiteful play by the deep state.

You do realize that the 'deep state' would be hurt more by governmental economic turmoil, than the POTUS?

It's like :

Would they be? We must be talking about two different deep states.

Yeah, I was talking about the one that exists and draws its income from the government, that it works for. Your one just has 'magic money' that comes out of nowhere and props them up while the government burns.

With the way government works, they are one and the same.

Ask yourself why Nancy Pelosi, Maxine Waters, and Diane Feinstein are so rich despite having only held public office for so long.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Aww, as disingenuous as ever.

BIKES!

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 11:29 PM
link   
dupe
edit on 24-1-2019 by Outlier13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Says the guy claiming to know what transpires at the flag level. When did you get your stars general?

MAGA !!!

And a MAGAKekCovfefe to you 'General'. #stolenvalor

I know you lefties get triggered but stop avoiding the fact you don't know what you are talking about. You made an incorrect statement and you were corrected.

Deal with it and move on.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 05:42 AM
link   

I know you lefties...

Sorry sweetie, not a lefty.

You made an incorrect statement and you were corrected.

Stating that Taylor, Grant and Eisenhower were not in politics before they were President is factually correct. You claiming you know what transpires at the flag level is wholly incorrect and demonstrably false.

KekMAGAKek #stolenvalor

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: highvein

No more than the weak ass argument regarding Grant, Taylor and Eisenhower that you two are making. It's okay, you'll get over being wrong. Or not.

edit on 25-1-2019 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   

I know you lefties...

Sorry sweetie, not a lefty.

You made an incorrect statement and you were corrected.

Stating that Taylor, Grant and Eisenhower were not in politics before they were President is factually correct. You claiming you know what transpires at the flag level is wholly incorrect and demonstrably false.

KekMAGAKek #stolenvalor

Funny how you lefties begin to shift what you actually said when you are proven wrong. Here's the original context of what you said to CareWeMust and your factually incorrect statement which I have corrected you repeatedly on:

originally posted by: carewemust Considering that Donald J. Trump is the first U.S. President to NOT have ANY prior government experience...

AugustusMosonicus responded with:
Taylor? Grant? Eisenhower?

At which point I corrected you stating those 3 gents were all military men. i.e. government experience.

You began talking out of your ass about your vast experience and knowledge of the military and how non-political the military is. You're a liar and you have no credibility because you never served. I don't care that you didn't serve but don't lie about things you know nothing about. Politics is pervasive in the military at all levels.

My first hand experience makes me inherently qualified to call out liars like you who don't know the first thing about what military life is like.

That aside it's pretty basic common sense to follow that military = government = politics. It's a symbiotic relationship.

Maybe you don't know this but the definition of "politics" has absolutely nothing to do with government service. CNN has your brain wired mate.

You can continue to deflect and stroke your lefty ego but what you originally wrote was factually incorrect.

One last thing mate. You best check your smart ass accusation of stolen valor. Just because you never had the intestinal fortitude to serve doesn't give you the right to make inflammatory and false accusations.

edit on 25-1-2019 by Outlier13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Funny how you lefties begin to shift...

Still not a lefty, buckaroo. Check my signature for the last winner who wanted to saddle up for that rodeo. I'll give you the same challenge, find anything I've authored that displays my leftist views.

originally posted by: carewemust Considering that Donald J. Trump is the first U.S. President to NOT have ANY prior government experience...

Using that dopey logic someone could have been a mailman and had 'government experience'. Reeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

KekMAGAKekCovfefe #stolenvalor #notageneral #yourefullofit

edit on 25-1-2019 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   

a reply to: highvein

No more than the weak ass argument regarding Grant, Taylor and Eisenhower that you two are making. It's okay, you'll get over being wrong. Or not.

No Colonel Sanders. Your wrong. Mama's right.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   

No Colonel Sanders. Your wrong. Mama's right.

I'm sure you feel that soldiering is the equivalent to politicking but the majority of people disagree with you.

And I like Colonel Sanders, he was a Mason, so I'll take that moniker as a compliment.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Once again you continue to deflect from your incorrect statement. Keep telling yourself whatever you need to make yourself feel better.

Don't be so sensitive to being corrected. You lefties are so emotional.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join